This is a forum.

Fozy

I have a problem with The Don

We gonna have a problem here Aero? You wanna take this shit to another section/topic and settle it? Cause I will! We can settle this shit right there, right then! Yeah, that's what I thought... Punk azz beyotch!

You and me, 3pm Friday after school, in the playground! You better have a fully charged battery because it's going to be a long ass discussion on smacktalks with lots of people needlessly interjecting.... Bitch!

You and me, 3pm Friday after school, in the playground! You better have a fully charged battery because it's going to be a long ass discussion on smacktalks with lots of people needlessly interjecting.... Bitch!

:lol

I have a problem with The Don

We gonna have a problem here Aero? You wanna take this shit to another section/topic and settle it? Cause I will! We can settle this shit right there, right then! Yeah, that's what I thought... Punk azz brotch!

You called?

I forgot Brotch even existed for a moment.

Did I become THAT inactive on this forum that even you, one of the most active members here, forgot my almighty presence?

To the original post.....................

fo·rum noun \ˈfr-əm\

: a meeting at which a subject can be discussed

: a place or opportunity for discussing a subject

: a large public place in an ancient Roman city that was used as the center of business

plural forums also fo·ra

Full Definition of FORUM
a :  the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business

b :  a public meeting place for open discussion

c :  a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas
:  a judicial body or assembly :  court
a :  a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion

b :  a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities
Examples of FORUM
  1. Forums were held to determine how to handle the situation.
  2. The town has scheduled a public forum to discuss the proposal.
  3. The club provides a forum for people who share an interest in local history.
Origin of FORUM
Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door — more at door
First Known Use: 15th century