This is a forum.

Fozy

So you want topics to be off topic? have a spam topic that doesn't give post cont like 100 pages or something

Or take it to PM

You,

There should just be one topic/thread for bickering/fighting, a topic/thread where if a dispute occurs in other topics/threads then it gets moved to the fighting thread & let everything play out in that one thread specific to/for fighting & keep it open so people go vent there, that way the whole forum isn't bombed by fights thus causing multiple topics/threads to be closed.

you,

I like the spam section idea, where the post don't count @murr

and you are fucking dumb. Thank you.

this post brought to you by Dr. Jack Daniels.

So you want topics to be off topic? have a spam topic that doesn't give post cont like 100 pages or something

Or take it to PM

You,

There should just be one topic/thread for bickering/fighting, a topic/thread where if a dispute occurs in other topics/threads then it gets moved to the fighting thread & let everything play out in that one thread specific to/for fighting & keep it open so people go vent there, that way the whole forum isn't bombed by fights thus causing multiple topics/threads to be closed.

you,

O_o Okay then, Oh glorious masterful one.........please enlighten us as to why we are "fucking dumb", Go ahead.........

No explanation or "enlightenment" needed. It's common sense.

Well kiddies, gather around and let old Uncle Don regale you with tales of years gone by. You see, anytime there's a thread/section for buckering/bitching/flame warms it never stays in that area. People get butt hurt and carry grudges from that area to other threads. What should "help contain" the petty bickering ends up causing more that spills over into other threads. Duh.

No explanation or "enlightenment" needed. It's common sense.

It's common sense to think having a thread, or even a whole section for airing grievances, so as to keep the forum cluster fuck free, is dumb?

Okay, I give up........

Well kiddies, gather around and let old Uncle Don regale you with tales of years gone by. You see, anytime there's a thread/section for buckering/bitching/flame warms it never stays in that area. People get butt hurt and carry grudges from that area to other threads. What should "help contain" the petty bickering ends up causing more that spills over into other threads. Duh.

Well that's the fault of the person who "spills it over" just because they have their tits twisted into a knot & can't get over themselves & behave maturely.

You didn't have to do that Uncle Donnie.

Well that's the fault of the person who "spills it over" just because they have their tits twisted into a knot & can't get over themselves & behave maturely.

Well, all it takes is one fuckmook to ruin it for everyone. Also for future reference, you can simply refer to me as Uncle Don, Mr. Killumantit or simple Exalted One.

EDIT: *pats Sunny on the head* The only way to know what the future holds is to know what the past held.

Edited by The Don

Well, all it takes is one fuckmook to ruin it for everyone. Also for future reference, you can simply refer to me as Uncle Don, Mr. Killumantit or simple Exalted One.

EDIT: *pats Sunny on the head* The only way to know what the future holds is to know what the past held.

The Don Quan Diego! lol.

Seriously? You think that's a good idea? Not the fact that we all basically said that the games section should have no bearing on post count, no? k.

it was sarcasm

you took that a little to seriously

Disregarding what was taken too seriously for no damn reason at all, just talk your problems out in a call with a mediator or have people forgot to speak a form of language and or is mute.....

Cause to me, it seems many need to either go to school or stay in school with the shit logic I been noticing.......

Edit: Okay, i'll edit that post so people will know it is sarcasm :)

Edited by Sir Flash™

I am positive...

Got_My_Eyes_On_You.gif

Hmm? Hmm.

• Like 1

I have zero problem with topics going off topic, it can be hilarious at times... However this fight/spam section idea won't work. A spam section will become general chat, thats what it is!

Anything to do with publicly fighting and "solving issues" also won't work as, if I have a problem with say The Don, and I call him out, we may well solve our problem unless some asshole interjects or people start choosing sides, making everything much bigger.

I didn't even say section, just a topic where you can post whatever random shit comes to mind in it, instead of taking it to a random thread and making it off topic