Updating arc error

waqarcruz

i have successfully inject wwe 13 vader extracted file into wwe2k14 bigshow retro, by using decompress and then xpacker but when i tried to update the arc it gives an error.

can someone help plz.

i have xbox360 jtag

ok done i have go the properties of the file and it was read only i unchecked it.

and then updated the arc and its done.

but now i have got ch363.decompress.bak. can i simply put it in my hdd now?

i have changed the name to ch362 and put it in hdd and also the plist360arc files that i updated but the game freezes at start.

can u plz tell me why this happening

Calm down this isn't a live chat.

Firstly, I am assuming that you have decompressed the ch362 file using xbdecompress? If so, your decompressed ch362 file should be named ch362.pac. Then you need to open the ch362.pac file in x-packer and update your arc file. X-Packer will create two files, your arc and a bak file. The bak file is a backup of your arc before the update and should not be used.

Copy the ch362.pac file to the ch/pac folder of your hard drive and the updated arc file to the root of your game folder.

Start the game up. If it still freezes then you have either not copied the files to the correct location or updated the arc correctly.

Honestly, all of the issues you have encountered are addressed in tutorials on this site or tutorials I have written over the years. I suggest you read through those first before attempting to mod.

The tutorials on my site can be found here: http://sf4mods.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html

Edited by tekken57

Calm down this isn't a live chat.

Firstly, I am assuming that you have decompressed the ch362 file using xbdecompress? If so, your decompressed ch362 file should be named ch362.pac. Then you need to open the ch362.pac file in x-packer and update your arc file. X-Packer will create two files, your arc and a bak file. The bak file is a backup of your arc before the update and should not be used.

Copy the ch362.pac file to the ch/pac folder of your hard drive and the updated arc file to the root of your game folder.

Start the game up. If it still freezes then you have either not copied the files to the correct location or updated the arc correctly.

Honestly, all of the issues you have encountered are addressed in tutorials on this site or tutorials I have written over the years. I suggest you read through those first before attempting to mod.

The tutorials on my site can be found here: http://sf4mods.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html

i have done exactly the same.

i extracted vader file from ch337. i got 00033702. then i open xpacker and and open ch348 kane retro file

then i inject vader extracted file i.e 00033702 into ch348 file. then i unpadted both arc files. both arc files are read only so unchecked read only.

then copy arc files to hdd simply. and then ch348 to hdd/pac/ch/ch348. but it still freezes.