Moves That Can Be Made To Look Better in WWE 2K15

TheRealKA250

I noticed that some moves such as the Swanton, don't have as much of the feel to them like they should. What to you are some notable moves that you feel need to be better modified in WWE 2K15?

Stone Cold Stunner

they need a bulldog/lionsault combo for Y2J from the corner

Rock Bottom[i hated the newer version because it looked less powerful]

Bryan's running knee finish

Better reverse DDT/ Scorpion Death Drop

Also, created finishers should be as impactful and effective as in-game moves.  I hate hitting upwards of ten CAF online in matches and still the opponent kicks out because CAF's aren't effective.

Stone Cold Stunner

they need a bulldog/lionsault combo for Y2J from the corner

Rock Bottom[i hated the newer version because it looked less powerful]

Bryan's running knee finish

Better reverse DDT/ Scorpion Death Drop

Also, created finishers should be as impactful and effective as in-game moves.  I hate hitting upwards of ten CAF online in matches and still the opponent kicks out because CAF's aren't effective.

the inverted ddt looks good, but i agree sting needs his own kinda like he had in revenge

@jeffsdomain:  Precisely what I was talking about.  In the N64 games, more specifically WM 2000 & No Mercy they had an animation called "DD DDT" which was Sting's exact Scorpion Death Drop.  Even down to how Sting pulled the hair of the opponent down to underhook the inverted DDT and then dropped down.  If Sting winds up being the pre-order bonus, I hope they use that animation again.  The inverted DDT was better than the moves in WWE '13, but they can do much better.

THE ROCKBOTTOM!!!The opponent looks like a toddler riding in a car seat

Stunner!!! Looks like two kids pretending

Pedigree!!! Looks like he's doing it with a genital itch

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

Five Knuckle Shuffle! It has never looked anything like Cena actually does it in matches.
Sweet Chin Music. They had some good ones but removed em. So please at least give us a decent one.
WMD. Needs to be faster.
Stunner. I agree with everyone on this.
619. Give us some opitions after the hit.

Edited by OblivionIchigo

@jeffsdomain:  Precisely what I was talking about.  In the N64 games, more specifically WM 2000 & No Mercy they had an animation called "DD DDT" which was Sting's exact Scorpion Death Drop.  Even down to how Sting pulled the hair of the opponent down to underhook the inverted DDT and then dropped down.  If Sting winds up being the pre-order bonus, I hope they use that animation again.  The inverted DDT was better than the moves in WWE '13, but they can do much better.

it was in revenge as well.  In fact, that's where the move came from. but yeah it was sting's specific deathdrop, just like nash's jacknife made it into wm2000/no mercy as well as all of the wcw people's signature moves, even the evenflow ddt made it in (which would have been perfect for jake roberts) that's why sometimes i like animation over mocap

@jeffsdomain:  I know Sting's death drop came from Revenge, hence the N64 WM 2000/No Mercy reference.  As a matter of fact, all of WCW's top stars had their moves included in the WWF N64 games.  As for the mocap vs. animation debate, I like elements of both.  WWE gets exclusive when it comes to using any past WCW or ECW stuff in games though.  I guess that's reserved for making thousands of retrospective DVD's.....

Edited by best in the world

@jeffsdomain:  I know Sting's death drop came from Revenge, hence the N64 WM 2000/No Mercy reference.  As a matter of fact, all of WCW's top stars had their moves included in the WWF N64 games.  As for the mocap vs. animation debate, I like elements of both.  WWE gets exclusive when it comes to using any past WCW or ECW stuff in games though.  I guess that's reserved for making thousands of retrospective DVD's.....

i think for some moves that could be dangerous, they should do animation (like the tombstone or even the stunner for perfect sell) the other moves they should do mocap

@jeffsdomain:  If you have someone that can do any move doing mocap, then it works.  At the very least, 2K & Visual Concepts should consult the people who performed the moves and then have those WWE Superstars & legends relate that to the mocap artist.  Then everything looks accurate and the animation would be fluid in game.

@jeffsdomain:  If you have someone that can do any move doing mocap, then it works.  At the very least, 2K & Visual Concepts should consult the people who performed the moves and then have those WWE Superstars & legends relate that to the mocap artist.  Then everything looks accurate and the animation would be fluid in game.

well i'll give you an example.  2 actually: Nash's Jacknife from Revenge/WM2000/No Mercy was identical to the one he started doing after "the giant's injury" it was no longer stiff, he would lift and then drop him kinda like a shoulder powerbomb.  (can't explain it more than that) and the other example would be buff's blockbuster, where he would get on the turn buckle hit the flipping neckbreaker and afterwards do his jump in the air taunt.

@jeffsdomain:  Yeah, all true.  Animations are great but the reason I prefer mocap is because everything else will probably be.  If Visual Concepts are upgrading the graphics via face/body scans, then it makes logical sense to do mocap so that everything is consistent.  As I said before, any conceivable move put in the game can be mocapped if using a talent who understand the move and how to realistically pull it off.  Animations are cool, but mocapping is the future.

Edited by best in the world

A lot of the Wear down submissions can be breaking point submissions.

Triple H's comebacks needs some improvement. It looks too forced.

Edge's comeback also needs fixing.

Reverse Swing Neckbreaker (the one that the Hardys used) needs to be smoothed out just a bit.

i liked the animated moves up to here comes the pain and even on the n64 games way better.. like the evenflow ddt, the diamond cutter, stone cold stunner..

i dont like the current stunner with "the rock" selling and stone cold crawling over the floor afterwards.. my favourite was the one with the quick stunner and stone cold flipping right on top of the victim bobbling his head or just the basic no mercy stunner

i also liked the old rockbottom wayyyyy better than the current one and the rocks spinebuster also sucks big time

The WMD is really bad. The animation he does should be just his wake up taunt and then the move should be a punch out of nowhere. I give show the right hook though. Fixes it, but wish the original move was better.

That's all I got really. Can't think of many.

Sharpshooter. It is so weak looking compared to how Bret Hart actually did it. 

The outlaw stomp on the ground needs changed or removed. I know people like that move, but it looks so stupid IMO.

Foot choke in the corner-sitting. It looks weird when some big heels are so animated doing that move.

Houston Hangover.

Top rope moonsault so badly needs fixed. Both look terrible and they had great ones before they were added.

Tombstone Piledriver. Specifically, Kane needs his own version of it. His had a different pin and was more brutal than Taker's.

Two sidewalk slams need added/fixed. Kane's, which is in his comeback, but needs to be a regular move, and Nash's stalling one handed sidewalk slam. They had one in the AKI games that was great.

Off topic, I know, but I would love if they brought back Booker T's leg clothesline, along with Serena Deeb's spear. Maybe even Bobby Lashley's corner spear.

Edited by PsychoWolfStry
  • Like 1

Sharpshooter. It is so weak looking compared to how Bret Hart actually did it. 

The outlaw stomp on the ground needs changed or removed. I know people like that move, but it looks so stupid IMO.

Foot choke in the corner-sitting. It looks weird when some big heels are so animated doing that move.

Houston Hangover.

Top rope moonsault so badly needs fixed. Both look terrible and they had great ones before they were added.

Tombstone Piledriver. Specifically, Kane needs his own version of it. His had a different pin and was more brutal than Taker's.

Two sidewalk slams need added/fixed. Kane's, which is in his comeback, but needs to be a regular move, and Nash's stalling one handed sidewalk slam. They had one in the AKI games that was great.

Off topic, I know, but I would love if they brought back Booker T's leg clothesline, along with Serena Deeb's spear. Maybe even Bobby Lashley's corner spear.

as someone that hasn't posted much, a bit of warning.. don't ask for stuff to be removed.. other than that, i agree with what you have put there especially with the moonsaults.  Also nash needs his corner knee strikes and his theatrical elbow strikes with the measure up - suck it taunt

2 things that struck me playing HCTP recently:

1) We now have nowhere near the impact that the moves used to have in HCTP

2) There was nowhere near as many variations on certain things. HCTP had about 20 different powerbombs!

2 things that struck me playing HCTP recently:

1) We now have nowhere near the impact that the moves used to have in HCTP

2) There was nowhere near as many variations on certain things. HCTP had about 20 different powerbombs!

you can thank thq for that remember the botched powerbomb and the dangerous ddt? I loved those moves and i know one of the earlier wwe games on psx had a corner scorpion deathdrop just don't remember which one (ala sting vs giant at great american bash 98 lol)

Edited by jeffsdomain

Anytime that THQ got rid of moves, it made no sense.  With the amount of disc space and memory with current gen consoles, there should be many more removed animations re-added back to 2K15.