John Cena Game Mode Speculation (Article).

COZZA SAID SO

I've posted this on the 2K Forums, thought id post it here.

According to WrestlingDVDNews.com, WWE will be releasing "John Cena's Greatest Rivalries" on DVD and Blu-ray on October 14th which is right around the time that WWE2K15 that features John Cena on the cover.

Here is the synopsis:

"This 3-disc compilation features some of the biggest matches in Cena's impressive career and showcases why his legacy will forever be cemented in sports entertainment, with an in-depth interview with Cena himself.

SOURCE: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/wwe-to-release-john-cena-s-greatest-rivalries-dvd

Could we be getting a 'John Cena's Greatest Rivalries in WWE History' Mode?

It seems like it could be as the DVD comes out just a few weeks before this years game. It might even be included with the game or even a disc from it being given with the game. I would rather get the whole DVD free with a code that we can take to our local selected stores and get the DVD.

Thoughts?

PS: Is this the correct way that this should be posted.

i hope they dont do a mode like in nba 2k11 "jordan biggest moments " because in jordan case i understand but why make that in a wrestling game when there is lots of modes they could add i really hope this is just a rumor 

i really hope they make a career mode nba style and update other things thats what i expect in 2k15

Edited by VinceRusso

The John Cena mode where you get your butt kicked by the AI, which builds a new momentum bar in WWE 2K15 which when full allows players the ability to preform a new feature in WWE 2K15 called the "No Sell", Immediately after performing the "No Sell" you get a Comeback then signature and then a finisher.

........... I rather have a Triple H bury mode than this!

That's a mini game, like the Eugene air plane race and Texas hold 'em mini games from the psp version of SvR 2006

Out of all the game theme modes, this has go to be the worst idea.  I like the idea of a rivalry mode theme but doing an all Cena based mode would make the people who already hate Cena even more apeshit....

Wouldn't be surprised if its a mode like Defeat The Streak, but Defeat Cena and it would be damn near impossible to beat him.

To make it realistic, you shouldn't be able to make him tap.

If they used a Cena based mode, why not be creative with it?  Make a slobberknocker mode similar to the past SD games and see how many superstars that Cena could defeat.  You could probably play for hours and keep winning :D  Or how about "if Cena wins, we riot" mode?  I always felt cheated that we never saw a riot once Cena won :lol

Edited by best in the world

no GM Mode. I don't get why so many of you liked it. Its boring I don't care about purchasing wwe contracts monitoring injuries making sure to sell out venues and crap like that.

• Like 1

no GM Mode. I don't get why so many of you liked it. Its boring I don't care about purchasing wwe contracts monitoring injuries making sure to sell out venues and crap like that.

You don't care, it's of popular demand. And do you really think improvements can't be made?