Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IWC®

Smacktalks Wrestling Championship - Episode 7

8 posts in this topic

:swc2

Dark Promo

Nazza's music hits, the crowd goes wild. He goes to the ring and asks for a mic.

It's almost been a month since I had my SWC Championship taken away from me *Crowd boos*, I understand why Ted Mitchell vacated the title. You needed a champion who was willing to be here for you, and that wasn't me. But I'm back now, better than ever! *Crowd cheers* Since my return, I haven't stopped training. I'm better mentally, and physically. Tonight, I'm going to beat Chris Payne in my SWC Championship qualification match. After that, I take on 4 other men in the ladder match at Global Warfare and I take back what's rightfully mine. The SWC Championship!

Nazza's music hits and the crowd cheers for him, he leaves the arena to a great reaction. The show officially gets underway.

SWC Championship Contenders Match

Michael Storms vs. DJG

Michael charges at DJG and punches him. DJG rubs his face as Michael taunts arrogantly. Michael turns around into a DJG punch. DJG chokeslams Michael then Tombstones him for the pin.

Winner: DJG

Yin Yang vs. Blake Miles

Yang walks out first followed by Blake with a microphone and a cocky smile. "Yin Yang. I will free your children if you lay down for me." The crowd boos as Yang reluctantly gets on a knee. "Come on, do it for your kids." Yang lays down as Blake arrogantly lays on him. 1...2... before 3, Yang knees Blake in the jaw. The crowd cheers as Yang gets up. *off mic* "What are you doing Yang?"

Yang runs forward and Yakuza Kicks Blake into the corner. He then lays 13 shoot kicks into Blake's chest. Blake tries to run but Yang pushes him back into the corner. Yang puts some chops into Blake before Blake escapes the ring. Yang runs at the ropes about to dive but Miles flinches. Yang catches himself on the rope head first and flips over the top onto the apron. Blake goes to sweep his leg but Yang jumps over. Yang runs on the apron and soccer kicks Blake in the face and bloodies his nose.

Yang runs and jumps off the apron with a forearm to a downed Blake's face. He tosses Blake into the ring and follows in. Blake is begging Yang to stop as Yang walks towards him. Blake grabs Yang by the front of his shorts and pulls him into the middle turnbuckle. Blake crawls to the opposite corner as Yang recovers. Yang runs in at Blake but Blake dives out of the way and Yang hits his head on the ring post at high speeds. Blake rolls a now bloodied Yang up and tries a pin but only gets 2. Blake starts kicking Yang in the head, opening him up even more.

Blake grabs Yang by his head and synches in the Cutter. He runs and tries to complete it but Yang pushes him off. Blake gets up and eats a single leg high kick to the face. The force knocks Blake into a flip and he lands on his hands and knees. Yang runs and soccer kicks Blake in the top of the head, knocking him out. Yang picks him up and nails Terminal Velocity for the win. 

After the match Yang celebrates as Blake is out. Going Down hits and Rebecca walks out. Yang lifts his hands to guard as Blake slowly gets up. Rebecca walks up to Yang and rubs his cheek with her hand. She turns and kicks Blake in the groin as the crowd cheers. *off mic* "No one touches mine and Yang's kids." Yang and Rebecca hug in the ring as Yang's music plays. The two leave Blake and walk hand in hand to the back.

Winner: Yin Yang

Singles Match

Gabriella vs. Shaniqua

Gabriella makes her way to the ring with a slight smirk on her face, she's wearing a raunchy outift. She gets onto the apron, and slides down into splits and under the bottom rope. She makes her way across the ring to the turnbuckle and climbs it, she doesn't do anything but just looks around.

Shaniqua's music begins to play, she skips to the ramp and gives a little dance. She then touches the hands of the fans and begins to climb through the rope but Gabriella runs over and dropkicks her off the apron.
-the bell rings-
Gabriella climbs to the outside and picks Shaniqua to her feet, the then irish-whips her into the barricade. Shaniqua holds her back in pain. Gabriella laughs and begins slapping her and taunting her, Shaniqua gets up and throws her into the ring post, and then throws her back inside. Shaniqua gets onto the apron and begins to climb the turnbuckle, she goes for a diving clothesline on Gabriella but Gabriella reverses into a big boot. Gabriella adjusts her outfit and her hair. She then begins to wrench shaniqua by her hair while shes on the mat. The ref pulls Gabriella away, Gabriella backs the ref up into the corner and begins to threaten him. Shaniqua gets to her feet and does a O'Connor rollup on Gabriella while she was arguing with the ref.
1-2-kickout.
Gabriella looks very shocked, both divas exchange punches until Gabriella ends up with her back against the turnbuckle, shaniqua climbs ontop of Gabriella for a 10-count punch but when Shaniqua gets to 6, Gabriella reverses into a powerbomb. She goes for the pin on Shaniqua.
1-2-kickout
Gabriella looks very annoyed. She hits Shaniqua towards the ropes where shaniqua becomes groggy. Gabriella bounces off the ropes and goes for a big boot to the mid section of Shaniqua but Shaniqua moves out of the way and Gabriella gets her leg caught in the ropes. Shaniqua wrenches on her leg but Gabriella delivers a very hard kick to the face of Shaniqua. Gabriella starts to climb the turnbuckle, she does a diving moonsault but Shaniqua rolls out of the way at the last minuite. Shaniqua goes for a cover but only gets 2.
Shaniqua begins to clap and sets the crowd off. She then runs towards Gabriella but Gabriella delivers a drop-toe-facebuster. Gabriella wraps Shaniqua's legs around hers and goes for a California Dream but once she has hold of shaniqua's neck, shaniqua turns over and ends up ontop of Gabriella, therefore inflicting lots of pain on Gabriella so she lets go. Shaniqua and Gabriella both make it to their feet. Gabriella charges towards Shaniqua and goes for a clothesline but Shaniqua ducks it, turns her around and then hits a Ghettoblaster. She goes for a pin
1-2-3!

Winner: Shaniqua

Shaniqua celebrates as the ref raises her hand, she blows kisses to the crowd. She then see's Eliza on the apron entering the ring. Eliza raises Shaniqua's hand and they both look very happy until Eliza's smile turns to a dramatic frown. She kicks Shaniqua in the gut, then throws her out of the ring. She gets Shaniqua by the hair and slams her head off the barricade. She then throws Shaniqua to the floor and enters the ring. She helps Gabriella to her feet and they both smirk and exit the ring together. They walk up the ramp and mimic Shaniqua's dance she did in her entrance. They both laugh histerically and exit to the back.
Shaniqua is helped to the back by 2 referees.

Nero Cage vs. Kenneth Romero

The Ring bell sounds, both wrestlers grapple each other. But Kenneth is the stronger and takes him to the corner, he punches Nero with repeated elbow strikes. He leaves Nero in the corner and tries to do a big boot but Nero dodges and hits Kenneth with repeated kicks to the leg and repeated Punches to the face, Kenneth tries to do a clothesline but Nero dodges the clothesline and does a dropkick, which connects perfectly and Kenneth Falls to the mat. Kenneth is in the process of getting up, Nero climbs the turnbuckle and jumps to do a body splash but Kenneth catches Nero mid-air and does a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Once Nero is on the mat, Kenneth approaches him and delivers a few punches to the face of Nero. Kenneth lifts Nero to do a bodyslam but Nero counters and dropkicks him in the legs, which sends Kenneth out of the ring. Now, Kenneth gets up but gets a suicide dive by Nero which sends Kenneth to the Barricade, Nero Gains momentum and does a spear to Kenneth on the Barricade and the barricade breaks. Nero picks up Kenneth but he delivers a knee strike to Nero and sends him back in the ring.

Nero is in the ring on the mat feeling the effects of the knee strike. Kenneth continues the knee strikes to the ribs on the ground and attempts a cover only for a 2 count. Kenneth continues some knee strikes and grabs Nero by the gut and has him in a Gutwrench position and appears to be squeezing him. Kenneth continues wrenching on the stomach in this modified gutwrench bearhug hold as Nero is feeling the pain! The fans are trying to get behind Cage as Kenneth continues squeezing, Kenneth hits a Gutwrench suplex on the mat and goes for the cover but only a 2. Kenneth picks up Nero and hits some elbows to the face and irish whips him across the ropes only for Nero to reverse with a flying forearm to Romero! Kenneth is still up as Nero hits another flying forearm! Kenneth stays up as Nero runs across the ropes and attempts a running crossbody but Kenneth catches him in a fallway slam position! Kenneth has a hold of him until Nero rolls out of it and hits a clothesline which brings Kenneth down, followed by kicks to the leg as Nero then runs across the ropes and hits a twilt-a-whirl DDT to him! Kenneth is in the corner as Nero jumps onto him and attempts a monkey flip by Kenneth holds onto him, Kenneth catapults him into the air but Nero lands onto Kenneth in a steady manner then hits a reverse hurricanrana into the turnbuckle pad! Nero marks up for Enigmatic Closure and hits it for the win.

Winner: Nero Cage

Nero is helped up by the ref as he advances

Chris Payne vs. Nazza

They lock up, as Nazza is backed into the corner. Payne throws some strikes, and chokes Nazza in the ropes. Payne is thrown into the corner, as Nazza connects with fists. Nazza is hit with a knee, as Payne connects with a Body Slam. Payne connects with a Diving Knee Drop. He goes for the pin, but Nazza kicks out. Payne whips Nazza, but is hit with a Crossbody. Nazza connects with a Dropkick, and Payne is thrown to the floor. Nazza is stomped on, Payne goes for the pin but Nazza kicks out. Payne locks in a Chinlock, but Nazza stands out. Payne is locked in a Sleeper Hold, but connects with a Backpack Stunner. Pin, but a kick out. Payne connects with a Dropkick.

Nazza is hit with a Reverse STO into the turnbuckles. Payne chokes Nazza in the ropes again. Paybe runs to Nazza, but is hit with an elbow and a kick. Nazza hits a Superman punch to Payne. The two trade fists, as Payne connects with a Running Clothesline. Payne connects with punches in the corner, followed by a Neckbreaker. Payne connects with an Elbow Drop. Pin, but a kick out. Payne connects with a Dropkick to Nazza on the floor. Payne goes for a F5 and connects. Payne goes for the pin, but Nazza kicks out. Payne is setting up for the M14, he goes to hit Nazza with it but he loses his grip and falls to the ground. Nazza hits Payne with a spear, he then sets up for the dominator and delivers with full impact for the win.

Winner: Nazza

The crowd goes wild with cheers, Nazza gets up and taunts on all 4 turnbuckles. He points at the Global Warfare logo, he's ready to win the SWC Championship.

Main Event

Kevin Sydal vs. Sony Romero

*Don't Die Today by Raphael Lake hits and Sony comes to the ring and cheers from the crowd are heard. Sony gets a mic*

Well, before I start my match against Kevin Sydal... *Crowd boos* ...I would like to thank Nazza for saving me from the attack Kevin and Chris made on me, if it wasn't for him, my arm and ribs would have been more injured than they already are. Unfortunately my ribs aren't fully recovered yet, but that won't stop me from getting my hands on that son of a bitch! I'll stand here like a man and compete tonight! *Crowd cheers* So get out here and face me! *Sony drops the mic and takes his shirt off, the crowd cheers*

*Heartbreaker by Motorhead hits and Kevin Sydal comes to the ring, he gets huge heat*

Sony and Sydal grapple in the middle of the ring as Sony gets Sydal in a standing headlock, Sony wrenches on Sydal's head until Sydal hits Sony in the stomach and applies a rebound headlock takedown to Sony! Sony gets back up quickly as Sydal attempts another headlock takedown but Sony reverses by rolling off Sydal's back and attempts a back suplex but Sydal reverses and backflips off of Romero's shoulders and attempts a dropkick only for Sony to reverse that by slapping Sydal's feet away but Sydal lands back on his feet as both men realise they're evenly matched!

They circle the ring and grapple again as Sony gets the advantage and hits a punch to the face of Sydal and runs off the ropes to hit a nice dropkick to the chest of Sydal! Sydal gets back up from the dropkick instantly and clotheslines Romero, Sydal hits a rebound belly to belly on Sony as Sydal gets fired up, Sydal jumps on Sony attempting a jumping reverse STO but Sony counters Sydal by holding onto Sydal on his shoulders with unbelievable strength! Sony then holds Sydal in a military press position and throws him out of the ring as Sydal is on the floor with a startled look, just before Sydal can put together what happens Romero runs off the ropes and hits a suicide dive!

Sony gives a bear like roar to the fans as he picks Sydal back up and tries to irish whip him into a near by barricade but Sydal reverses him and throws him into the barricade! Sydal relaxes his ribs a bit and goes into the ring as Sony also does, Sydal hits elbows to the face of Sony, Sydal hits a Brainbuster on Sony and goes for the cover, 1.2 only a two count! Sydal tries picking up Sony but Sony uppercuts Sydal and Sony hits a tilt a whirl backbreaker but holds on to Sydal, hits ANOTHER Tilt a whirl backbreaker! He holds onto Sydal and makes it three backbreakers! he goes for the pin, 1.2 Kick out from Sydal, Sydal had to dig down deep with that one! Sydal is held in a choke hold by Romero as Sydal fans chant for him, Sydal reverses the choke hold and throws Sony across the ropes, ducks Sony's attempt for a clothesline and hits a jaw-dropping Superkick! Sony looks out of it as Sydal attempts a cover, 1.2 NO!

Sydal looks shocked as Sydal picks Sony up only for Sony to Shoulder Block him! Followed by an Uppercut! Sony then hits a rebound german suplex on Sydal! Sony gives a bear roar again as Sydal gets back up as Sony picks him up and hits a huge Oklahoma Slam! 1.2 NO! Sydal kicks out! Sydal is dazed and in pain as Sony picks him up looking to hit God's Revenge but Sydal rolls off his shoulders and dropkicks him in the back as Sony is leaning on the second turnbuckle pad, Sydal hits running knees to the back and grabs Sony looking to hit a reverse DDT but hits a Enigmatic Paradox instead as both guys are down, the ref begins a count but only gets to 5 as both guys recuperate and get to their feet! Sydal kicks Sony in the gut and Sony hits an uppercut to Sydal, Sony runs up the top rope and hits a huge moonsault on Sydal but Sony holds onto Sydal and has him in a Tombstone position! Sydal reverses into his own tombstone but Sony reverses again and this time turns him into an Argentine clutch and hits God's Revenge! 1.2. KICK OUT AGAIN!

Sony is in pure shock as Sony drags Sydal around the ring until he seats him onto the second rope looking for a superplex! Sony is then countered as Sydal lifts him up into a argentine position, Everyone knows what Sydal's thinking as Sydal jumps off the top with Sony and hits a HUGE Sydlyner off the top rope! Both men are out of it as Sydal looks at Sony, he knows Sony won't give in yet and he picks Sony up and hits and Reverse STO, he then locks on a Koji Clutch in the middle of the ring! Sony is screaming in pain as Sydal wrenches the hold! Sony rolls out of it and then locks Sydal into a Crossface! Crossface locked on as Sydal has nowhere to go! Sydal rolls out of it and hooks Sony's leg and lifts him up onto his shoulders for another Sydlyner! Sony rolls off his shoulders and hits a huge Superkick to the chin of Sydal! Sony lifts Sydal looking for a F-5 but Sydal elbows Sony's head and hits Sony with another Sydlyner for the winner.

Winner: Kevin Sydal

Kevin Sydal gets up and starts celebrating, he taunts the crowd who boo at him. Sony gets up, Sydal mockingly extends his hand for a handshake. Sony scoffs and slaps his hand, on his way out of the ring Sydal turns him around and kicks him in the groin. The crowd boo louder, Sydal calls out something at the ramp area. Almost immediately Blake Miles and Chris Payne come out and join Sydal in attacking Sony, the crowd see Yin Yang running down the ramp to rescue Sony and cheer. Yin Yang takes out Sydal and Miles, he starts attacking Payne. But Sydal low blows him, the 3 of them set  Yang and Sony up for a double triple powerbomb.

Suddenly Nazza's music hits, and the crowd goes wild with cheers. The 3 of them release Yang and Payne from the double triple powerbomb and prepare to fight Nazza, he runs from the ramp to the ring and delivers a running spear to Miles. Payne and Sydal try to attack Nazza but he headbutts Sydal and throws Payne over the top rope. Nazza throws Sydal to the floor and starts punching him, but Miles gets up and jumps onto Nazza and starts attacking him. Payne gets back into the ring and all 3 of them start attacking Nazza, almost immediately after, Yang and Sony get back up and start attacking the 3 of them. Nazza gets back up and helps Yang and Sony fight off Miles, Payne and Sydal. Yang and Sony set up Miles and Sydal on the ring rope, and deliver a double clothesline to the outside of the ring. Whilst this is happening Nazza sets up for the spear on Payne, and delivers with full impact! Yang and Sony get back into the ring and talk off mic with Nazza, they all shake hands. Nazza's music hits and all 3 of them taunt to finish the show off.

You have to fix that is Nero cage vs Kenneth Romero not sony

Good show :)

Great show :D Special thanks to Yin Yang, Sassysloth, KingOrclord, RatedRLionTamer and of course me for writing the matches :)

Fantastic show, looking forward to this new beginning. :)

Good work guys.

You can consider this SWC's "Genesis" we are bringing this company back. Me, Lion, Orclord, Nazza and Sloth

* clapping emoji * Yussssss another win :D to bad I was attacked :lol lol