HotavioH's Mods - [Update 10-9] Dean Ambrose V2 (Page 7)

HotavioH

HotavioH's Mods

(Yes, Again) 

Green: Released; Red: WIP.

AK4yzXH.png

Roman Reigns Mod - By HotavioH - Download Link: Click Here
(.arc Update NEEDED - Credit to  Model Fix)

SGub6NY.png
RVD Mod Pack (10 Attires + Render) - By HotavioH - Download Link: Click Here
(Credit to Tekken for Original Mod / Petchy for Mod Tweaks)

Chris Jericho Mod 

WToKows.png

Chris Jericho Mod - By HotavioH - Download Link: Click Here
(No .arc Update Needed)

Edited by HotavioH
  • Like 1

Welcome back! Body looks perfect. Face could still use a little work.

Thanks Bro". The Face is the same of Tekken's (I don't have X-Ray), I've only edited the Eyebrow/Eyebag.

Looks good! What console is this on?

Was Made for Xbox360, however works on PS3 Too.

Awesome man and you also made the straps thinner. Hope you do a few more attires for rvd

The straps was the hardest part... But now that I've fixed it I have a fast Template for other attires. I plan to do 10+ attires for RVD...

Awesome work Hotavio. Welcome back :)

Thanks Bro"! It's really nice to be back.

Awesome man and you also made the straps thinner. Hope you do a few more attires for rvd

The straps was the hardest part... But now that I've fixed it I have a fast Template for other attires. I plan to do 10+ attires for RVD...

Awesome man. Look forward to it :)

I used mod today and it good in game. The only thing is that the normals have too much detail, it makes the skin look wierd, I reverted back to my normals it looks better. If you want to create new normals, drop the detail on the script in photoshop.

Edited by tekken57

Awesome man. Look forward to it :)

I used mod today and it good in game. The only thing is that the normals have too much detail, it makes the skin look wierd, I reverted back to my normals it looks better. If you want to create new normals, drop the detail on the script in photoshop.

Thanks for notice that... My TV config runs everything too damn softly, it's very hard too see if something is sharpened. In the next attires will be already fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

@hotavioh didn't you make a brock lesnar mod before but didn't release it one with logos on his boots ?

Yes.

--------

'14 Chris Jericho Preview Added.

I dont get it to post a preview when the Mod is finished ? I really dont get it why such guys here do that?

Maybe its not finished, maybe he wants to do some more work on the Alpha or Normal. Just because you think its finished doesnt mean its finished.

I dont get it to post a preview when the Mod is finished ? I really dont get it why such guys here do that?

Maybe its not finished, maybe he wants to do some more work on the Alpha or Normal. Just because you think its finished doesnt mean its finished.

Exactly. Hair is not finished, alpha layer still needing alterations, tattoo opacity isn't too good, and other little things are needed before release.

Both mods looking good!  Glad to see you back, your work has always been top notch though, the only problem was just getting you to release them  :p

But hey im hoping to see more RVD attires from you and anything else you got up your sleeve. :D

Both mods looking good!  Glad to see you back, your work has always been top notch though, the only problem was just getting you to release them  :p

But hey im hoping to see more RVD attires from you and anything else you got up your sleeve. 

Now things are different. I'm going to release them for sure. And Hell Yeah, there will be much more attires for RVD... There are around  6 attires done...

Edited by HotavioH

But hey im hoping to see more RVD attires from you and anything else you got up your sleeve. 

Now things are different. I'm going to release them for sure. And Hell Yeah, there will be much more attires for RVD... There are around  6 attires done...

Nice! Cant wait to get em, just added him to my game.