What is everyone's favorite and least favorite thing about WWE 2K1

CodyCollier1001

My favorite thing about WWE 2K14 is probably the gameplay and the AI being improved it's not perfect but it's better than WWE 13 in my opinion. My least favorite thing is that for Universe Mode Rivalries basically everytime each week the rivals are facing each other when it should be saved for the ppv's and the ppv's should have more cutscenes and each superstar should have it's own winning animation in my opinion.

• Like 1

Favorite:

The few new things in Universe mode, such as being able to put the Divas title in  the "major" slot, but still having the ridiculous and outdated "Divas" slot...

Least favorite:

The lack of anything new in the creation suite...

The ever present and dreadful bra & crotch blur

My absolute least favorite thing:

Not being able to transfer CAWs, other creations & the Roster/ DLC from WWE'13... Since they were too cheap to give us Trish Stratus, Goldust, the Usos or the few Divas left out of the game...

• Like 1

Favorite: Roster... I was a dream come true when they said Goldberg, Hogan, Macho, Flair, etc.

Least Favorite: Graphics... I am tired of looking at rubber figures; some of the 30 years of WM matches they could've given us better; taking away the matches like Royal Rumble and Championship Scramble.

Most Least: Not being able to upload Caws from our previous games; And them not finding a way lower the rate of spammers online(like make a better gameplay, and if you set your caw to 100 it automatically goes to 90)

Least favorite:

The lack of anything new in the creation suite...

The ever present and dreadful bra & crotch blur

My absolute least favorite thing:

Not being able to transfer CAWs, other creations & the Roster/ DLC from WWE'13... Since they were too cheap to give us Trish Stratus, Goldust, the Usos or the few Divas left out of the game...

Honestly, the crotch blur is like death and taxes to me at this point--we pretty much have to deal with it, and I'm at peace with it.  But I'll never understand why we couldn't transfer our CAWs from the old game to the new, especially since the base models--and, for that matter, the CAW mode itself--has been almost exactly the same since WWE '12. 

Edited by M42Productions

I never understood the need for the "Bra & Crotch blur", even before the existence of the community creations... If there was a way to report inappropriate creations, then there would be no need for it... Plus I think that a vast majority would rather make great looking CAWs and not stoop to making "nude" CAWs, that really wouldn't be "nude"...

My favorite is the roster.. nWo, Goldberg, Austin, Rock, Andre, Sammartino on one game is genius. I also love all of the different attires they have.

Least favorite.. They still don't have hair over mask

They fixed numerous major ai glitches, which with the roster, attires and 100 caw slots make it a massive improvement on 13. I love how they finally gave us CAA's with no stage, and that wall logos at least can show up during intros.

Far the worst is the small logo issue for CAA, can't understand why they would deliberately do this.

My Favorites - New moves, new entrances, more CAW slots, slightly more Superstars/Divas added

My Not-So Favorites - Lack of logo slots, attires are outdated (take Aksana for example: attire is from 2012, game is supposed to be based on 2013-14), general graphics

My Least Favorites - The Roster! (It's supposed to represent late 2013 - early 2014, yet Bray Wyatt didn't even make it in :/), Diva Roster (seriously? 5 current (4 after Aksana was released :() divas, Stephanie and Lita?! That roster SUCKS), physics (especially hair physics!)

Best: The freedom.

I can go from an ECW match with Sandman, Sabu and RVD, to a classic WM bout. And it all looks pretty damn good...

Worst: The AI difficulty being based on how much they reverse. I want a good bout, not to just have all of my moves/strikes reversed. It's two different things. 

Also, the weapons physics are still on the down from SD Vs. Raw 2011. So odd how you can flat out land on a ladder on basically anything in '11, but it's 50/50 on this. 

Least favourite : AI never attempt diving finishers .. Like ever ..

Also taking out some things from Tlc matches like running on ladders

Also interference does not work unless you manually do it in universe which sucks

Created finishers do barely any damage + diving finishers look really warped and bad

Favourite : the overally gameplay reslly liked wake up taunts catch finishers even though these are in other games haha

30 years of wrestlemania is oretty awesome even though they left some great matched out