Your WWE2K14 Universe Mode

MST3Claye

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN FEDERATION??? I've been dealing with the ridiculousness this the game came with!

you really have to get creative man.  I have had wrenches thrown in my plans as well but as far as my wcw 97 universe goes some interesting things have happened

April PPV Spring stampede Macho vs DDP DDP went over

had a world title match between DDP and Hogan with Macho as special referee (i was hogan) and because of the rivalry between macho and ddp, Macho started counting real slow when ddp pinned hogan after the diamond cutter, hogan then scoop slammed ddp and leg dropped him for a fast 3 count.  so yeah you really have to edit rivals and allies but DON'T ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM LOGOS IN YOUR GAME!.  It will freeze your console.  best way to do this is to move your PT File to the pc, do your allies/rivals/rivalry manager for the month, then move the PT back to your game.

Hope this helps!

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN FEDERATION??? I've been dealing with the ridiculousness this the game came with!

you really have to get creative man.  I have had wrenches thrown in my plans as well but as far as my wcw 97 universe goes some interesting things have happened

had a world title match between DDP and Hogan with Macho as special referee (i was hogan) and because of the rivalry between macho and ddp, Macho started counting real slow when ddp pinned hogan after the diamond cutter, hogan then scoop slammed ddp and leg dropped him for a fast 3 count.  so yeah you really have to edit rivals and allies but DON'T ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM LOGOS IN YOUR GAME!.  It will freeze your console.  best way to do this is to move your PT File to the pc, do your allies/rivals/rivalry manager for the month, then move the PT back to your game.

Hope this helps!

great steps man that's help me. :D

Hope this helps!

great steps man that's help me. :D

happy to help.  just remember you have to remove those logos are you will freeze up lol