Your WWE2K14 Universe Mode

MST3Claye

Anyway, at TLC World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries successfully defended his World Heavyweight Championship in a ladder match against Triple H, Prince Devitt failed in his rematch clause to win back his WWE Championship against CM Punk, one should wonder who'll be the next #1 Contenders for the titles.

I've been doing an ROH Universe mode for my Youtube Channel! I just started doing it and I'm having a blast so far. Pretty much injected some of the ROH Alumni into the ROH Universe with the current roster, and it's been solid. I currently have a feud between Adam Cole/CM Punk, reDRagon/Kings Of Wrestling, and a #1 Contender's match at Best In The World for the #1 Contendership for the ROH World Championship with AJ Styles/KENTA/Austin Aries/Bryan Danielson! If you guys want to know more about it, here's the final card for my ROH Universe's Best In The World PPV. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV91F0KUZX8

Been following you for a while Vida, love your universe!

Thanks, dude! I really appreciate it. I've been burnt out for a while doing the WWE Games, but after realizing that no one/not many people are doing a ROH Universe mode, I figure, "Why not?" I love the product and the talent is amazing for the most part! Very pleased to see you're enjoying it, dude! :)

You should do multiple companies, like WWE, TNA, ROH, PWG and maybe NJPW.

I prefer not to mix it up because it seems the game gets confused lol

anyway latest pics from my wcw Saturday night! New Feud: Chris Benoit and Hugh Morrus over the Television Title! 

Latest Pics from my WCW Universe.. Hugh Morrus/Chris Benoit Feud! http://wcwuniverselatestpics.blogspot.com/p/wcw-saturday-night-october-week-1.html lol

EC3 is making a path of destruction on NXT, he beat Matt Hardy in a Last Man Standing match, made Zack Ryder tap out with a dangerous sleeper hold and took advantage of Tyson Kidd missing a springboard crossbody and ht his patented Headlock Driver, he then attacked Kidd with a chair after the match. Who will fall victim to the undefeated EC3 next week?

Sounds like Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble for the NXT roster!

Exactly, I'm using the one you and Auday made it's awesome :). If only it had his cinematic attires like his suits though.

That's one thing I forgot to work on or even ask Auday about, like I usually make them with my own CAWs. Do like I do with the ones I've downloaded and use in cinematic stuff.. Go on and create them yourself. There's no paint tools on the face or anything, so nothing will be lost as far as that goes.

I've been doing an ROH Universe mode for my Youtube Channel! I just started doing it and I'm having a blast so far. Pretty much injected some of the ROH Alumni into the ROH Universe with the current roster, and it's been solid. I currently have a feud between Adam Cole/CM Punk, reDRagon/Kings Of Wrestling, and a #1 Contender's match at Best In The World for the #1 Contendership for the ROH World Championship with AJ Styles/KENTA/Austin Aries/Bryan Danielson! If you guys want to know more about it, here's the final card for my ROH Universe's Best In The World PPV. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV91F0KUZX8

Bad....Ass....Universe

EC3 got defeated on NXT, but that's okay.

Gonna need some help figuring out where EC3 goes on the main roster, I'm planning one of 4 things for him.

1. He goes solo and climbs the ranks

2. He becomes the newest member of Evolution

3. I download Rockstar Spud and attempt to have them win the WWE Tag Team Championships

or

4. EC3 becomes a Paul Heyman guy

TNA Universe
-----
April - Week 3
------
xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg
ODB vs Gail Kim - ODB - Fallaway Slam - 5:43

Eddie Edwards vs Kurt Angle - Angle - Full Nelson - 6:23 - Edwards & Angle shook hands after the match.

Jessie vs Kenny King - King - Running Knee Strike - 4:59

IMPACT_logo_zpsfe47c5a9.jpg
Kenny King vs James Storm - Storm - top-rope back suplex - 5:04

IMP-5-2014-1_zps75592632.jpg

King started off with a kick. Storm returned with a punch that floored Kenny King. Storm sent King into the post between the turnbuckles. King was able to use a double springboard crossbody from the corner on Storm. James Storm nails Kenny King with an enzuigiri and goes to the outside. Storm nails King with the Last Call superkick while he's destracted. Back in the ring, King tried a roll-up pin but Storm kicked out of it and got the pin with a top-rope back suplex.

Angelina Love vs Velvet Sky vs Gail Kim - Velvet - double-team suplex - 13:08 Angelina Love is double-teamed. She fights back sending Velvet Sky and Gail Kim into each other head first. Velvet Sky drops Gail Kim with a clothesline. The Beautiful People team up and execute a double-DDT on Gail Kim. Velvet goes for a headscissors on Angelina Love. Gail Kim goes for a hurricanrana pin on Velvet Sky, but she kicks out. Angelina is laid out with a double-team suplex. Gail Kim goes for a springboard move, but Velvet Sky pulls her out of the way to go for the pin.

Willow vs Robbie E - Rivalry - Willow - Twist of Fate - 5:51

IMP-5-2014-2_zps1d73d571.jpg

Robbie E smacks Willow in the face. Willow drops him with a clothesline. Robbie E tried to walk out of the match, but Willow brought him back in with an elbow drop. Robbie E slips out of the ring again, but as the count reaches to 5 he runs back to the ring. He tosses Willow with a hiptoss. He follows with an uppercut. Willow is able to drop him with a power bomb. Robbie E sneaks in a faceslam to the knee. Robbie E goes for the pin after a neckbreaker, but Willow kicks out. Willow executes the Twist of Fate and gets the three count.

Eric Young vs Austin Aries - Rivalry - Extreme Rules - EY - piledriver - 4:22

IMP-5-2014-3_zpse7d9ae08.jpgIMP-5-2014-4_zps0e3dc107.jpg

Austin Aries attacks Eric Young with a chop to the chest. Eric Young fights back with punches. He goes for a forearm, but Aries shoves it out of the way. EY gets put to the mat with a neckbreaker. Eric Young goes to the outside for a weapon, but Aries follows him. They brawl on the outside. EY slams Aries' head into the ring post. Austin Aries fires back with a round of kicks. Back in the ring, Aries showboats after a kick to the midsection. EY sends Aries into the corner with force and does some showboating of his own. Eric Young grabs him for the piledriver and gets the pin.

Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards - Rivalry - Richards - DR Driver - 4:12

IMP-5-2014-5_zps613d9f54.jpg

Seiya Sanada comes to ringside and sits at the commentary table. Edwards drops Richards with a dropkick. Davey Richards grabs Eddie Edwards for a belly-to-belly suplex. In the corner, Edwards gets hit with a forearm smash. Edwards rocks Richards with an enzuigiri. Davey Richards hits him with an STO. Edwards gets back on his feet and executes a running superkick on Richards. Davey Richards executes a tossing German suplex. Eddie Edwards goes for a flying leg lariat, but Davey Richards swats it away. Richards makes a comeback and executes the DR Driver for the pin.

April - Week 4
------
xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg
MVP vs Bobby Roode - MVP - Abdominal Stretch - 7:01

Willow vs Eddie Edwards - Willow - Twist of Fate - 5:28 - Eddie Edwards raised Willow's hand in victory

Kurt Angle vs Jessie - Angle - Angle Slam - 5:43 - Angle offered a handshake after the match, but Jessie swatted it away.

IMPACT_logo_zpsfe47c5a9.jpg
MVP vs Tigre Uno - MVP - Cobra Clutch - 4:17 - Tigre Uno tries to get an offense on MVP with a chop. He follows with a bulldog, but MVP recovers and puts him down with a back elbow. MVP hits Tigre Uno hard with a clothesline. Tigre Uno comes back with a hurricanrana. MVP swats away at a dropkick. MVP locks in the Cobra Clutch and Tigre Uno taps out.

*Rockstar Spud enters the locker room where EC3 is*

IMP-5-2014-6_zps80356af9.jpg
Spud: Master Carter.. You called for me, sir?

EC3: Spud, yeah. I don't suppose you've heard about the match we've been schedule for tonight, have you?

Spud: A match? Against who?

EC3: It's a tag match.

Spud: A tag match?? It's an honor to team with you, Master Ethan! Another victory for Team Dixie!!

EC3: That's good that you're for Team Dixie. It shows that you're loyal, which I'm sure you won't mind taking one for the team. Because, even though it's Team Dixie.. It's not you and me as a team tonight.

Spud: We're not a team?? Who are our partners?

EC3: My tag team parter is Abyss.

Spud: What?? Very sorry to hear that, sir!

EC3: Oh, it gets "better". Your partner is Samuel Shaw.

Spud: SAMUEL SHAW?? Are you kidding, Sir Ethan?! He's a creepy ba--

EC3: BAD situation. It's a bad situation, I know. Hey. I'm taking one for the team and you by teaming with Abyss, unless YOU want to team with him instead.

Spud: Oh, no sir! That would be horrible. That jacket of his has a stench you can smell for kilometers.

EC3: Exactly! You return the favor I'm doing for you. Tonight, I want you to be a timid antelope.

Spud: A timid antelope? But, they're the ones that are always caught and eaten by lions on those National Geographic specials. That David Attenborough is a legend, but that's beside the point! You're wanting me to be killed by the monster, Abyss??

EC3: You're not going to be killed, Spud! You're taking one for the team. You're taking one for Team Dixie!

Spud: Yeah... Team Dixie...

Abyss/EC3 vs Rockstar Spud/Samuel Shaw - EC3 - ground facelock hold - 6:37

IMP-5-2014-7_zpsddfca2c6.jpg

Rockstar Spud aggressively attacks Abyss and then tags out to Samuel Shaw. Abyss gets dropkicked to the mat. Abyss comes back with a DDT. EC3 is tagged in. Rockstar Spud is tagged in. They trade attacks, blocking each other. EC3 stuns him with a faceslam to the knee. EC3 quickly tags out to Abyss. Spud is leveled with a forearm. Abyss slams him to the mat hard with a bodyslam. Rockstar Spud is able to tag out to Shaw. He slams Abyss face first to the mat. Shaw tags back out to Spud as Abyss makes it to his corner. EC3 locks him in a ground facelock hold. Spud taps out.

Willow vs Robbie E - Rivalry - Falls Count Anywhere - Willow - sit-down faceslam - 4:09

IMP-5-2014-8_zps7fdfbe1c.jpg

Willow slams him with a Northern Lights suplex. Robbie E retaliates with a faceslam to the knee. Willow nails him with a clothesline. Willow goes to the outside. Robbie E sends him into the guardrail. Willow reaches a kendo stick and uses it on Robbie E. Robbie E fights off the attack with a back elbow sending the kendo stick flying out of Willow's hands. Willow blocks an attack and lifts Robbie E up for a sit-down faceslam on the concrete. He goes for the pin and gets the three count.

Eric Young vs Austin Aries - Rivalry - Submission - Aries - scissored armbar hold - 6:16

IMP-5-2014-10_zpse2545c11.jpg

Aries goes for a front facelock, but EY tosses him off. Eric Young runs at him for an attack, but Austin Aries counters with an enzuigiri. EY takes Aries down with a short-arm forearm. Austin Aries tries to regain control with a neckbreaker. He dropkicks EY to the outside. Austin Aries executes a frankensteiner on the floor. Aries goes for a chop, but EY counters with an atomic drop. Eric Young executes a power bomb on the concrete. Back in the ring. The crowd rallies behind Eric Young. Austin Aries runs into the corner with a dropkick. He's able to pick him up for the brainbuster. Aries goes for a leg submission, but Eric Young kicks him off. EY lays him out with a running forearm. Austin Aries blocks a backbreaker with a Russian legsweep. He goes for a springboard corkscrew splash, but EY moves out of the way. As Eric Young goes for an attack, Aries sneaks in a back elbow. He takes advantage of this and locks in a sleeperhold on Eric Young. EY doesn't submit and Aries lets him go. EY is lifted into a tombstone piledriver by Austin Aries. Aries locks in a scissored armbar hold that makes Eric Young submit.

Eddie Edwards vs Kenny King - Rivalry - Edwards - power bomb with bridge - 6:07

IMP-5-2014-11_zpsec1cf958.jpg

Sanada sits at the commentary table again. Both men go for a dropkick attack which sends them to the mat stunned. Edwards catches him with a German suplex. In the corner, Kenny King is hit with a round of kicks. Eddie Edwards goes for an attack in the corner, but Kenny King avoids it and hits him with a knee. King runs at him, only to get slammed to the mat with an armdrag. Edwards attempts a slingshot move from the apron, but Kenny King rolls out of the way. King sends him to the mat with a monkey flip. He follows it with a springboard splash from the second rope. Edwards locks King in a ground front facelock hold, but he is able to force his way back to his feet and tosses him off. Eddie Edwards grabs him for a power bomb with bridge and gets the three count.

Rivalries:
EY/Aries - 11 weeks remaining
Sanada/Edwards - 11 weeks remaining
Robbie E/Willow - 3 weeks remaining

Notes:
Really enjoying this Eric Young/Austin Aries rivalry. All their matches have been great stuff to watch. Going to be interesting how this ends.

Edwards vs Richards was a fun match as well.

• Like 1

Darren Young won the world title in my universe, I have a few solutions for that.

1. Axel will beat him and unify the World Championship and the Intercontinental Championship.

2. I will feed Young to Brock Lesnar

3. Meat on the table yeah that's what you waaaaant, yeah you can run but you won't get too faaaar!

Darren Young won the world title in my universe, I have a few solutions for that.

1. Axel will beat him and unify the World Championship and the Intercontinental Championship.

2. I will feed Young to Brock Lesnar

3. Meat on the table yeah that's what you waaaaant, yeah you can run but you won't get too faaaar!

Adam Cole wins the WWE title off of Chris Jericho(Who is leaving)

While AJ Styles has yet to get a rematch after losing the WWE title one week after Mania.

Vinicius(Original CAW) Wins money in the Bank.

Blake Miles (original) retained his NXT Television Title against Zack Ryder

Austin Aries captured the Intercontinental Championship against Curtis Axel who had the title for over a year.

Titus O Neil captured the WWE Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alberto Del Rio won the MITB and cashed in on World Champion Darren Young successfully on Smackdown.

Guys I'm looking to push up to the main roster from NXT : Kevin Steen, Adam Cole, Sami Zayn, Corey Graves.

Guys I'm signing from the Indy Circuit

Kyle O Reilly

Willie Mack

Kevin Steen made his debut on NXT defeating Sami Zayn. (Rivalry established)

Corey Graves won the NXT championship from Kassius Ohno.

The Undertaker returned and won the WWE WHC.

Adam Cole won the IWGP world title in a fatal four way against AJ Styles, KENTA, and Ricochet.

Seth Rollins won the WWE Title by beating CM Punk in a Iron Man match on WM (Main Event)

and Dean Ambrose broke Undertakers undefeated streak , now its 25-1

Adam Cole retains against the MIz just now @ R.Rumble

HBK beats Ivan ValRey to keep the WCW title

Undertaker wins IC Championship

And Seth Rollins wins the Rumble match

Brock Lesnar returned on raw after WM and beat Cena in a Career vs Career match.

Adam Cole beat Jericho for the IC Title 

and CM Punk used a rematch for the WWE title but during the match Aj Styles took out both Rollins and Punk , so its gonna be a triple threat at ER for the WWE title.