Rocky's WWE 2K17 Custom Covers !!!

RollingRocky300

I think you should add more effects or something  to that sig, looks like a collage. 

But the gif sigs are good, Can you make a Colin Cassady from NXT gif sig with this gif:

PWsNFul.gif

And this Render:

colincassady_bio_20140124.png

Also, i'll recommend to you to Upload the gif sigs to Tinypic or Imgur cause the other ones you showed on here has broken links

And the maximum sig Size is 500 x 250

Edited by ♕King Orclord♕

Any chance you can make a Zack Ryder gif signature? Either of the Broski Boot or the Rough Ryder.

Yep will we done soon

I think you should add more effects or something  to that sig, looks like a collage. 

But the gif sigs are good, Can you make a Colin Cassady from NXT gif sig with this gif:

PWsNFul.gif

And this Render:

Also, i'll recommend to you to Upload the gif sigs to Tinypic or Imgur cause the other ones you showed on here has broken links

i got the render can you reupload the gif i use gifyu.com

PWsNFul.gif

And this Render:

never mind i got it

PWsNFul.gif

And this Render:

never mind i got it

Untitled-15fb13.gif

I made one with another render