Old Timers' Memory Lane

The Don

So I remembered I had a Photobucket account, and after being amazed it's still around and that I remembered my password I found oodles of stuff from back in the day. Lian, Jitz, m0ts and a few others might remember some of these... As far as the youngins go? Oh well, shit happens when you party naked.

Ol_Skool_Sig.gif

63e87102.gif

dik-dik.gif

don_shyne_3.gif

I can't figure out what image extention I'm not allowed to use so the rest will be links...

Joe and Santa

SanGAY

Luke and Black People

Sal's Mom's G-Spot

Sal's Mom Again

Iain Tinkers with Himself

melonKFC.jpg

Sadly my awesome KANE MSPAIN sig isn't on there, I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore :(

• Like 1

That top one is the first sig I was able to sweet tal Sal into making for me if I remember right. I know he showed it to me before realizing her hair was still red and I loved it for that reason.

• 10 months later...

This needs to be stickied. All gold. Joe will turn up sometime or another so when he does, this topic will be the first thing he sees.

God, good times. *sigh* I still remember asking Sal to make me one of those sigs, and then Jitz was like "make one your damn self" and we just all laughed. I just wish I had a time machine and could go back to them days :') Hey does anyone know what happened to Matt and Nemo? Miss those crazy kids <3

This needs to be stickied. All gold. Joe will turn up sometime or another so when he does, this topic will be the first thing he sees.

Good point

Best thing you've ever done as a mod Brotch, good job.

And Nazza? Shut the fuck up.

• 3 months later...

I remember posting my sucky low quality previews of CAWs I made for DOR 2 way back in the day under a different name I'm sure my old post are still on the site somewhere.

that was forever ago

• 5 months later...
  • BrotchMrToast unpinned this topic

I think we can unsticky the topic. If he comes we'll just link him to it...you know, if the mobile search works by then.

I just linked him to it on FB. And he's not dead. Just busy making billions off of Fifa coins.

Tell him to log the fuck on. We've been on the edge of our seats for a matter of a couple years now. Interestingly enough, I reminded Bizang of this place and he said he couldn't be arsed with a new profile if he couldn't find his old info. He did give Don the 'ol birdie though.