Post your most Recent Purchase

supa!

• 2 weeks later...

Punch Out, TNA Impact and Metroid Other M for the Wii. Fuck you if you need pictures, if it's that big of an issue someone can quote this and insert the pictures.

Wow chill out retro dudeeeeee.

Wasn't a shabby game either if I remember correctly.

The 360/PS3 versions were good. I've done 2 matches on the Wii version and it's not as bad as I had assumed it be. After Samoa Joe glitched through the mat as was running the ropes I turned it off. I'll be back to it one day.

Assuming that what you all picked up was $550, I'd say that's quite the steal. I'm not a NBA for FIFA guy but hey, games are games.

Saint's Row IV (Commander in Chief) for $16 and while browsing I for the first Motorstorm for $.89 and said "I'll give you a good home."

i used to love the saints row games! But 4 was plain awful :/ 5 was announced for 2015 so i hope we get to go back to Stilwater again :(

Saint's Row IV (Commander in Chief) for $16 and while browsing I for the first Motorstorm for $.89 and said "I'll give you a good home."

i used to love the saints row games! But 4 was plain awful :/ 5 was announced for 2015 so i hope we get to go back to Stilwater again :(

I love just flying around to some of the songs in the game :) & as for 5......it should have a semi-realistic tone to it, not a GTA ultra real tone, but no more of the comic tone.

I figured it's a cheap pickup and a good distraction. I'm just having to juggle that, South Park and Watch Dogs now. It's given me a couple "lulz" and I'm going in with very low expectations.