Post your most Recent Purchase

supa!

**RULES**

The rules to this one are simple guys...

#1  YOU MUST POST A PICTURE.

Self explanatory you boring fucks.

#2  CALLING 'BULLSHIT' IS ENCOURAGED.

Actions have consequences my friends - if you post a stock image of your new Ferrari, you will feel the wrath of the ST! board.

Let the fun begin :)

Bought a tan-Nixon watch last week, love the big face on this badboy!

Nixon-The-Sentry-Leather-Natural-Black.j

N then you show us a catalogue pic of the shite watch? you just Failed biggers imo. ya tool.. I.thought atleast you would have a pic of the real watch haaaa muppeth. Edited by Big Pete®

N then you show us a catalogue pic of the shite watch? you just Failed biggers imo. ya tool.. I.thought atleast you would have a pic of the real watch haaaa muppeth.

Hey mate I'm really sorry, I actually have no idea what you've just said there.  I know you tried your hardest bud, and you even worked up the courage to give that sucker an edit (it only took 4 minutes, I'm impressed!!!!), so I'm not going to pass judgement.

If you can just take a deep breath in, a deep breath out and REALLY REALLY concentrate on one letter at a time I think that would be the best approach.  Good luck Big Pete I'll be thinking of you champ!  I can't wait to find out what you were trying to tell me!!!

N then you show us a catalogue pic of the shite watch? you just Failed biggers imo. ya tool.. I.thought atleast you would have a pic of the real watch haaaa muppeth.

Hey mate I'm really sorry, I actually have no idea what you've just said there.  I know you tried your hardest bud, and you even worked up the courage to give that sucker an edit (it only took 4 minutes, I'm impressed!!!!), so I'm not going to pass judgement.

If you can just take a deep breath in, a deep breath out and REALLY REALLY concentrate on one letter at a time I think that would be the best approach.  Good luck Big Pete I'll be thinking of you champ!  I can't wait to find out what you were trying to tell me!!!

atNvAkW.gif

Hey mate I'm really sorry, I actually have no idea what you've just said there. I know you tried your hardest bud, and you even worked up the courage to give that sucker an edit (it only took 4 minutes, I'm impressed!!!!), so I'm not going to pass judgement.

If you can just take a deep breath in, a deep breath out and REALLY REALLY concentrate on one letter at a time I think that would be the best approach. Good luck Big Pete I'll be thinking of you champ! I can't wait to find out what you were trying to tell me!!!

atNvAkW.gif

and you can sling it aswell beardy, fucking. gif goon.

I bought a shitty power screwdriver because my drill was too big and clumsy for a few units i had to build... taking bets on how long the heap of shit lives.. £20 so i dont see it having a long life

110j4tj.jpg

@supa.... here goes... instead of posting a picture of the watch from google, atleast show us it on your wrist...that better mate? now run along you smarmy bastard!

Haha see that wasn't too hard mate, no need to turn this innocent thread into a dick swinging competition.

Truth be told, I realised a massive flaw in this topic immediately after posting:  In 2014 we still can't upload pics directly to the Smacktalks! (please correct me if I'm wrong) Hence the stock image.

You have to upload the pic to a photo sharing host site like Tinypic or Photobucket then copy the url , it is alot of effort though.