Metal / Rock Topic

MetalDaetlaev™

Since there's a topic for Hip Hop, I decided to create an own topic for Rock and Metal. Feel free to post some great songs / bands and to discuss about it. Have fun! ;)

Opinions on System Of A Down?

I started listening to them again last week they are quite a good political metal band......Well Anti political.

Edited by Penguin©

Don't listen to much heavy stuff anymore, but I used to listen to these a lot: Alestorm, Alice In Chains, Babymetal, Brand New, DRUGS, Kelun, Lacuna Coil, Laibach, Manowar, Nightwish, Protest The Hero, Rammstein, Reuben.

Don't listen to much heavy stuff anymore, but I used to listen to these a lot: Alestorm, Alice In Chains, Babymetal, Brand New, DRUGS, Kelun, Lacuna Coil, Laibach, Manowar, Nightwish, Protest The Hero, Rammstein, Reuben.

Rammstein is awesome!

Rammstein is awesome!

Indeed. I prefer Laibach though, as they're the band Rammstein based themselves on.

Rammstein is awesome!

Indeed. I prefer Laibach though, as they're the band Rammstein based themselves on.

Yeah, but Laibach is from Slovenia and they play more Industrial stuff.

I listen to Falling Reverse , Motorhead , Bullets and Octane , Nonpoint , Breaking Point and Rev Theory.

I only like their song for Randy Orton's theme, I tried listening to a few others but couldn't get into them.

As for me, it's more heavy metal. Bands like Machine Head, Chimaira, Slipknot, Spineshank, Lamb of God, Devildriver, Otep plus many MANY other metal bands, I've got a CD collection of over 250 CDs and still counting ! everything from Linkin Park to Behemoth and everything in between!

Limp Bizkit is a cool band too.

Yep. Who doesn't sing along to Behind Blue Eyes and Rollin'? :lol

As much as they are hated upon in the real metal world, some of their songs can be quite catchy..... Kill me now lol.

As much as they are hated upon in the real metal world, some of their songs can be quite catchy..... Kill me now lol.

Why should I? lol

Gladly *inserts ammo into 357* :p

Skillet deserves a mention , songs are very catchy along with Nickelback and Finger Eleven.

Does Somebody on here know Steel Panther?

Are they the ones who done "Death to all but Metal" ? Lol

Yup. Their lyrics are simply hilarious. :lol

"'Cause my heart belogs to you. My love is pure and true. My heart belongs to you, but my cock is community property."

Edited by MetalDaetlaev

Anyone ever heard of Psychostick? If you have, you get a beer for being awesome. I've seen em a handful of times and while it's always in little shitty hole in the wal places, they always put on a great and funny show. A friend and I are actually planning to catch em on 6/9 when they're here on the "Murica Fuck Yeah!" tour. They're by no means a serious band but I absolutely love them and had a beer with the lead singer and former bassist before one of their shows.

This is one of my favorite recent songs of theirs. I just love the "heavyness" of it combined with the sheer lunacy of Facebook.

Everybody likes boobs, pure and simple. I actually have the shirt that this song spawned and it always gets one of two reactions. Either people read it, laugh and ask where I got it or they're insulted because they have small boobs and/or a stick up their ass.

This is the most metal song ever and it will melt your face into a puddle at your feet, be prepared.

If this topic actually gets popular (and I kinda hope it does) I'm sure lots of people will be post Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch and the such so I just wanted to share these guys before it happens because I love this band.