[Tutorial] Smacktalks.org tutorials topic

Samy

This topic features various tutorials to prevent redundant question threads

How to post a picture on Smacktalks:

In this tutorial i am going to show you how to share your creations on Smacktalks.
The following list features the various types of creation you can show.
CAWs
Arenas
Attributes
Entrances
Finishers
Movesets
Paint Tool
Saves
Storylines
Superstar Threads

But first and foremost, you will have to register by clicking this link and following the instructions.

Before starting the whole process, make sure to take multiple pictures of your creation. It would be better to have clear pictures and, if possible, capture card screenshots, and eventually, record your creation and post the video on youtube.

Make sure this is done before starting because you will need these elements later!

Ready?
Let's start!

Click this link to start the submission process.

Step 1:
This first step is about the game choice for your creation.
Click on the dropdown list and choose yours. For this tutorial i will stick with WWE 2k14.4si8u9.png
When you're done choosing the game, click on the "next" button.
ouv7uw.png

Step 2:
This second step is about the creation type.
Click on the dropdown list and choose yours. For this tutorial i will stick with Create-A-Superstar.
nd07te.png
When you're done, click on the "next" button.ouv7uw.png

Step 3:

This one is the final step, last but not least. It is about various important details about your creation.

Please ensure all required fields marked with a * are completed.

Click on the dropdown list and choose your console.

294l5dk.png

Write your creation name.

4qsl0h.png

Click on the dropdown list and choose the type of creation.

jh96br.png

Write the name you want to be known as. Use your PSN ID, XBL Gamertag, Twitter ID or whatever you want! Hell yeah, even your cat's name!

If you used someone else's creation as a base, or took inspiration of it, you MUST mention his name aswell.

Same thing if you use his moveset, entrance, attributes or whatever for your caw.

5yspeb.png

Remember the images i mentionned above?

Upload it/them to tinypic.com and then copy, and paste the link into one of the image fields, 1 link per field.

You MUST attach at least one photo.

If someone took screenshots for your creation, you MUST credit him.

2co6jye.png

This one is optional, but if you want to add a youtube video that features your creation, simply put it here

2gy3q77.png

To give people the opportunity to get your caw, there are two options.

Clicking Yes on the dropdown list means that you uploaded your creation to Playstation Network or Xbox Live community creations, depending your console. 

Clicking No on the dropdown list means that you haven't/can't get your creations uploaded.

34g6fpc.png

Therefore, if you clicked "Yes", you will have to specify the searchtag for your creation.

21cceh3.png

If you clicked no, you will have to write down (or record) the caw formula. Hell why would you come here if you can't upload and don't want to share your formula?!

If your caw is on xbox live, just write "Download Only" and eventually add the additional credit.

2jfrxk.png

Now just click "Submit creation".

It wasn't hard right?

Now you can wait for your creation to be approved. In the meantime, it will stay here until it gets accepted.

Maybe your caw will be featured in the next community showcase episode!

How to post a picture on the Smacktalks forums:

http://www.fantom-xp...5/Blue_Bird.jpg
This is a bird.
The bird = The image you want to post

Go to http://tinypic.com/
upload your images

it will give that
http://i58.tinypic.com/2qdu1c7.jpg

What you want to do is write the following code

[ img= ]

and insert the image link between the two.

[ img = http://i58.tinypic.com/2qdu1c7. jpg ]

!Without the spaces!

Which will come up like that:

2qdu1c7.jpg

Edited by BrotchMrToast
Placed the tutorials in the first post and locked the topic to make it more clearly arranged.
  • Like 1

• pozzum unpinned this topic