ItsMeMAB: Women Wrestlers*REBEL & MORE ON LAST PAGE 12/10/14*

ItsMeMAB

uI don't know what to really say tbh, but hey. Here are a few of my CAWS most of them are WIPs but oh well. Feedback is appreciated ;)

I'm pretty sure most of you understand the traffic light system

Red-Not Started

Yellow- W.I.P

Green- Finished

Finished CAWS

Santana Garrett

8iUB3xL.jpg

0lMBe34.jpg?2?9659HQwBVo3.jpgwmcjUN2.jpghcUHMr6.jpg

Tags- Santana, TNA, Brittany

Hannah & Holly Blossom

4hN1f5d.jpgLmGA2EB.jpg

Gy8NnEs.jpgmFNVacF.jpg

F0ZJN6K.jpgAYDwUoU.jpg

Tags- Hannah, Holly, Blossom

Taryn Terrell

11H1meS.jpg

WO83kYy.jpgJoPWxtM.jpg

QrCh0ZF.jpgp8hUjrR.jpg

chliG4G.jpg

Tags-Taryn Terrell, TNA

Rosa Mendes

PNbTZcf.jpg

fIyXCWc.jpgxZFx9rk.jpgFMkBqy8.jpghy62w3A.jpg

Tags- Rosa Mendes, WWE,Diva

Madison Rayne

zcW5Lko.jpg

sbhJxYE.jpgaPHlcMm.jpgdTVZesl.jpgSCGrfNg.jpg

Tags- Madison Rayne, TNA

Taeler Hendrix

wPZwUvz.jpg

bQY6RIJ.jpgzPejeE3.jpgD6YLkAn.jpglhnl8RK.jpg

iGO6G99.jpg

Tags-Taeler Hendrix TNA

Brittany-Part 2 *06/09/14*

b1Z5uZC.jpg

1KmenWB.jpgsetrRXR.jpgD58B9QB.jpg9XTQD4r.jpg

Winter

EjWkZT6.jpg

sH5qBK6.jpgxZKgZMl.jpg

Angelina Love 

Matching logo's for Velvet will posted on CC as I make more attire for Angelina

The second attire was a place holder when I begun to create her, but I'll put it as a cinematic attire once the CAW is complete.

WE1ZEJ9.jpg

r3ryaTw.jpgZCIQaRM.jpgOgmy4iP.jpg

Audrey Marie

zc1mhbm.jpgkrKkEoP.jpg

Charlotte

sIbK3dz.jpgfPnwvgY.jpgQ6JDfSm.jpg

Edited by ItsMeMAB

these look really good

if u need any more regs for the blossoms give me a shout as ive got quite a few saved on my laptop left over from when i made them last year

Really nice, but for Madison, work on the eyes and for Rosa, I used the curly-hair (the one where it has black hair with red highlights on the menu) at the shortest length. It looks... Ok I guess? I dunno, you have to try it for yourself!

So it seems I have competition with you over Taeler Hendrix. :lol

And apparently so do I :lol

if u need any more regs for the blossoms give me a shout as ive got quite a few saved on my laptop left over from when i made them last year

Thanks for the offer but I've finished with the Blossoms already ;)

Really nice, but for Madison, work on the eyes and for Rosa, I used the curly-hair (the one where it has black hair with red highlights on the menu) at the shortest length. It looks... Ok I guess? I dunno, you have to try it for yourself!

For Madison's eyes do you have any idea on what improvements I should make? Also I tried out that hair for Rosa but I'm not really keen on the way the hair parts above the shoulders when it;s on the shortest length.

Short Short :lol

The 2nd or 3rd photo? :lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the wait I've been busy revising for exams over the past week and haven't had time to update thread. But I've updated the OP with quite a few things and Im just waiting on a bit of feedback on Taryn before I put her on CC.

Oh, for Rosa's hair, check out OBSESSEDW/DivaCaws' Rosa! That's what I used after i updated mine.

Mhm, well Rosa has changed her hairstyle again so the CAWS on standby as I'm kind of looking to see if she still uses the attires in the OP with her new hairstyle. 

Yeah She Went Back To Brown! :lol

It looks better IMO.

Totally Agree But Its An Off Brown, You Can See Some Blonde Still In It :lol 

Sorry about the wait I've been busy revising for exams over the past week and haven't had time to update thread. But I've updated the OP with quite a few things and Im just waiting on a bit of feedback on Taryn before I put her on CC.

you should wait a couple of weeks before finishing Taryn as shes set to return at the next set of TNA tapings

you should wait a couple of weeks before finishing Taryn as shes set to return at the next set of TNA tapings

I was considering this few days ago, but I have a feeling that she won't be debuting a new attire and looking at photos from the Knockouts Knockdown her attire hasn't changed much.

Anyway I was thinking of maybe making a referee attire in a cinematic slot for Taryn. Yay or Nay?

Good job on Taryn :D

Thanks bud :D!

I was considering this few days ago, but I have a feeling that she won't be debuting a new attire and looking at photos from the Knockouts Knockdown her attire hasn't changed much.

Anyway I was thinking of maybe making a referee attire in a cinematic slot for Taryn. Yay or Nay?

ok doesnt really matter then & a ref attire would be cool

any updates on Brittany?

any updates on Brittany?

No not currently since I've ran out of PT slots and I don't trust CC as the majority of my logos got taken down. I'm waiting to finish Taeler off first before I start making progress on Brittany.