dlc modding

Smk™

You cant mod the dlc this year it gets corrupted. What you have to do is add the modified pach file to another wrestlers pac file but name it as if it was part of the dlc.

Eg. if I want to add an attire to NWO randy Savage I create the pach file as normal and call it 00037912 but inject it into King Kong Bundys pac file then press "Add new data to Arc" button.

Edit the misc01_start file and add an attire to Macho Man NWO as you would any other wrestler.

• Like 1

Finally Thanks Red i retextured big e so if i took his modified pach and added to say in ryback's

do i have to edit misc.pac like same way i did for my other mods or it  is in different way

edit : got what u said but if i don't want to add attire and just want to edit the ingame one ?

Edited by Smk™

On Ps3 its possible and you only must update the catalog_hd.arc and catalog_sd.arc with xpacker. dont update the normal arc files.

when i putted him in my game without updating arcs game freezed when i selected him but when i updated them game didn't even started

what ever i do dlc size increased max 129 mb and min was 126 mb whether it shuld be 124 mb

you have to compress DLC pac for them to work.

EG..I updated catalog_hd.arc with x-packer and compressed nwo savage pac.  I replaced original nwo with wolfpac attire from my profile pic.....

thats for X360