• Nate
    • ChildrenOfTheCorn
    • Zarky
    • Smacktalks
    • RatedRLionTamer (Jobless Jobber)
  2. 2. Should we do another ?

• YES!
    • NO!

So the creative team has nothing for me? Now I know how Scotty Goldman feels... #IfeelyouCabana. :(

How about i have you feud with barret for 12 weeks, move up to taking the INT from Angel who is currently the WWE WHC as well while beating up on his henchmen, throw him over the rop to win the rumble, face each other for a double title at mania! (He will try to take the INT back for himself!)

So the creative team has nothing for me? Now I know how Scotty Goldman feels... #IfeelyouCabana. :(

How about i have you feud with barret for 12 weeks, move up to taking the INT from Angel who is currently the WWE WHC as well while beating up on his henchmen, throw him over the rop to win the rumble, face each other for a double title at mania! (He will try to take the INT back for himself!)
Lets do that , as long as I'm not a 'Jobless Jobber' :/

Make a caw of yourself, upload it the CC and i will do it.

Make a caw of yourself, upload it the CC and i will do it.
I'm part of the 'This Is Smacktalks' project so I have one in the works...

I don't get this topic, lol

BUT WHY AM I NOT IN THE POLL :(

was asked to do it since i made a jerk of the month, didn't add ya cause you're member of the year

was asked to do it since i made a jerk of the month, didn't add ya cause you're member of the year

Oh, so this topic is about the nicest person? I thought this was a topic about who has the prettiest face :lol

Oh, so this topic is about the nicest person? I thought this was a topic about who has the prettiest face :lol

loool