WWE 13 DLC on RJtag Console.

rileyil77

Friends,

Please forgive if this has been asked before.  I searched several pages here, before I posted.  I just recently had my extra XBox 360 Phat RJtaged.  I moved my save from my retail XBox 360, and it said there was an error because of Custom Titles.  Wanted me to erase the Custom Title saves.  I then realized my DLC packs didn't copy so I used my transfer cable with my hard drive and copied them over.  Then I decided to erase my save of the RJTag machine and copy a fresh save over.  Then I got some message about an error with the DLC Packs.  It wanted me to redownload from the WWE Shop.  However from what I know I can't put my RTJag on the XBox Live or my Live account will get banned.  Anyone know how to successfully copy the DLC packs over to the RJTag machine and get them working in WWE 13?

Riley

Not sure what you mean by unlocked.  I had downloaded the DLC with my retail XBox 360.  Then copied my save over to the RJTag console.  However that is when the error came in.  What do you mean by unlocked?

Sounds cool.  I'm not gonna upload all 3 DLC Paks here.  But I've zipped them up in a ZIP file and they're on my own server that I run and own. I will PM you the link.  For some reason the link won't post here.

Edited by rileyil77

I got XM360 and unlocked the DLC.  Thanks though.  I'm just glad this stuff worked.  Now to copy my CAS and such to the SaveFile from the RJTag.  Just need to import them with BrienJ's tool.