paigetexture4_zps6d7d8e4c.png

high flying adrian neville and current nxt champion

base_zps1652f34a.png

Xavier Woods

base_zpsf5495db0.png

Sylvester Lefort

SylvesterLefort_zps767fa38a.png

Edited by legrandcissarΨ

Um. They aren't useable. The first one has a watermark on it from the sheriff department photo you used and the 2nd one is two photos that were poorly put together.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Um. They aren't useable. The first one has a watermark on it from the sheriff department photo you used and the 2nd one is two photos that were poorly put together.

its not finish yet its only i preview

Keep working on, Don't care if someone made fun of them, That how I started, I made a Big E texture which looked like a choclate bar.

My sugs are use a normal texture as a base and never mirror stuff.

Keep working on, Don't care if someone made fun of them, That how I started, I made a Big E texture which looked like a choclate bar.

thank dude dont worry i will kepp it up and i like u job dude u all textures its so freaking good and thanks for u words i really apreciate that bro

Lol

You know as much as i hate bashing people sometime i have no choice to say what i think .

Im happy that you are trying to mod but sometime you have to know the difference between whats good and whats bad.

If everybody start creating a topic with there first ever photoshop edit this site would be looking like preschool

• Like 1

Lol

You know as much as i hate bashing people sometime i have no choice to say what i think .

Im happy that you are trying to mod but sometime you have to know the difference between whats good and whats bad.

If everybody start creating a topic with there first ever photoshop edit this site would be looking like preschool

thanks bro i really apreciated that

too many image based topics in the mods section IMO. the mods section should be for actual released via download link superstar/arena mods, that can be used on a modded console. there should be like a miscellaneous section for this sorta thing.   

MMMMMMM Chocolate *drools*

too many image based topics in the mods section IMO. the mods section should be for actual released via download link superstar/arena mods, that can be used on a modded console. there should be like a miscellaneous section for this sorta thing.   

sorry i dont know that

sorry i dont know that

lol sorry, I think I was having a migraine when I wrote that

sorry i dont know that

lol sorry, I think I was having a migraine when I wrote that

lol

• Paige:

Looking Great

• Bo Dallas:

Getting Better but there is still the police watermark :( Also use the clone stamp at various spots, not always the same :)

• Tyler Breeze:

Looks good but IMO it looks oil painted.