Current Brock Lesnar 2014 (W.I.P) [Open to Collaboration]

JabroniCandy

Brock Lesnar W.I.P.

309qwt5.jpg2vuxc91.jpg2rmwkki.png

Believe me when I tell you the CAW looks better in HD and in person, I desperately need some HD Screen Captures and people willing to collaborate with me. Tags: JabroniCandy, WIP

How can I "Collaborate" with you. I think this "W.I.P" can actually turn out great  :lol

You can download my CAW and make more attires and get better tattoos. I think this really will turn out good :)

How can I "Collaborate" with you. I think this "W.I.P" can actually turn out great  :lol

You can download my CAW and make more attires and get better tattoos. I think this really will turn out good :)

Yes I saw a CAW like this too for WWE '13 but it was with his red shorts. I might make an attire with his Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat Shirt and his Eat Sleep Break The Streak Shirt too. 

This actually looks really good so far. If you are on 360 I could possibly help you obtain more logos for the next 3 attires. 

Edited by ChildrenOfTheCorn
  • Like 1

This actually looks really good so far. If you are on 360 I could possibly help you obtain more logos for the next 3 attires. 

Yeah I'm on Xbox 360

Yeah I'm on Xbox 360

Yeah i'll see what I can do. Good job to with the face morphing.

• Like 1

Thank You Guys really appreciate it I want 4 attires in total thats all.

Alright I'll try to get it as quick as possible.

So far we have:

1) Black Trunks

2) Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat

3) Eat Sleep Break The Streak

4) ???

2 & 3 I'm still working on.

• Like 1

So far we have:

1) Black Trunks

4) ???

Red and black trunks like wrestlemania 29

So far we have:

1) Black Trunks

4) ???

Red and black trunks like wrestlemania 29

Alright i'll try today

• Like 1

Damn I keep forgetting to do it. I was just playing WWE2K14. Someone needs to remind me. I'll get it done next week. Ok Jabronicandy. Send me a PM about this with the tags as soon as you read this and I'll do it ASAP.

• Like 1

Damn I keep forgetting to do it. I was just playing WWE2K14. Someone needs to remind me. I'll get it done next week. Ok Jabronicandy. Send me a PM about this with the tags as soon as you read this and I'll do it ASAP.

Tags:JabroniCandy W.I.P.

Look under most recent and look through them until you see the one that says GamerAnimeBoy and has the description about the collabo.

How are you going to re-upload the CAW again afterwards? I can't show you the pics so how will this improve your work?

I will let you upload it then I'll upload it again with a render by somebody. Most likely ABA Fuel unless someone else wants to help with rendering.

How are you going to re-upload the CAW again afterwards? I can't show you the pics so how will this improve your work?

I will let you upload it then I'll upload it again with a render by somebody. Most likely ABA Fuel unless someone else wants to help with rendering.

Alright. I have trouble with the Red & Black Trunks. So for me to do it. Can you give me the tags to Lesnar's trunk logos as I need to re-create the trunks? Also how will we promote the CAW once we are done? I want this WIP to be huge as it's my first time with a CAW Showcase.

Edited by Ascension Of Rage™