Jonhopson5421's Movesets

I>U_Sandow

I have a bunch of movesets up on CC (jonhopson5421) I put a lot of time and effort into making my movesets and expect many more to be made. If you have any requests, post them here. I can take up to 30 minute on a great moveset, and I have time to make up to 3 or 4 a day. I expect nothing more than for you guys to try and rate/reply to them on CC. Thanks In advance!

What I have done:

Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
The Usos
Big E
Cesaro
RVD
Sandow
Fandango
Del Rio
Cody Rhodes
Goldust
Ryback
Curtis Axel
The Usos
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

Wade Barrett

Brock Lesnar

The Big Show

Mark Henry

Planning/Making (I may not make them in order)

Daniel Bryan
Kane
John Cena
Batista
Randy Orton
Christian
Jack Swagger

Rusev

Edited by I>U_Sandow

Quick Question: How do you tell what moves you can't upload on CC? I can't upload Los Matadores because someone put the swith thingy to no and I happened to get it for a base...

Edited by jon5421

What do we have here? Do I smell an imposter? There is no room for 2 Sandow fans that do move sets! Leave from this space immediately

Nah, I'm kidding. Welcome to Smacktalks! Hope you have fun. I'm a lot like you, since I was brought into WWE in PG Era (2011, after Extreme Rules), so I think we can get along. Ask me anything.

Finally, for your question, you can't tell until you upload. It happened to me with Kurt Angle. Just have to convert it to another person manually(a pain in the ass, I know

What do we have here? Do I smell an imposter? There is no room for 2 Sandow fans that do move sets! Leave from this space immediately

Nah, I'm kidding. Welcome to Smacktalks! Hope you have fun. I'm a lot like you, since I was brought into WWE in PG Era (2011, after Extreme Rules), so I think we can get along. Ask me anything.

Finally, for your question, you can't tell until you upload. It happened to me with Kurt Angle. Just have to convert it to another person manually(a pain in the ass, I know

Thanks for the welcome! I've seen you around before I made an account. I made this in an atrmet to showcase my makings and hopefully give people the right movesets they deserve. I started making movesets after the best movesets were righteous, and I am NOT a fan of his work.

Thanks for the welcome! I've seen you around before I made an account. I made this in an atrmet to showcase my makings and hopefully give people the right movesets they deserve. I started making movesets after the best movesets were righteous, and I am NOT a fan of his work.

I'm with you on that. No hate for him; he makes according to his style. But they aren't realistic. Trying to fit every move possible isn't right, since it messes the play style up. Plus a sig should be a move used once a match before a finisher(usually). Do you have a video recording device? I think it benefits everyone when both sides can see everything. Then we could collaborate.

I'm with you on that. No hate for him; he makes according to his style. But they aren't realistic. Trying to fit every move possible isn't right, since it messes the play style up. Plus a sig should be a move used once a match before a finisher(usually). Do you have a video recording device? I think it benefits everyone when both sides can see everything. Then we could collaborate.

I actually do not have a video recording device. I don't really plan to get one either (or this summer, when i get a job) I do think collaborating would benefit both of us, I can't really see how we would do it.

Any apps for an Ipod? Or Android? If so I can make videos.

Nothing that is really high quality. Best thing is Elgato Game Capture HD, but it's $400. I could always record your stuff and upload it to your channel, but I'll need a conversion guy.

Any apps for an Ipod? Or Android? If so I can make videos.

Nothing that is really high quality. Best thing is Elgato Game Capture HD, but it's $400. I could always record your stuff and upload it to your channel, but I'll need a conversion guy.

I am not getting 400 anytime soon. How would you do that? What's a conversion guy?

Understand that. I got it as birthday present. Not cheap. For me to record your things, you need a guy that converts the moveset from 360 to PS3, where I'm at. Then I can record it, and using your YouTube info, I can upload it. Or, if you like, we can work on one moveset together, so we can agree on a good finished product. Only barrier here is the console gap.

Understand that. I got it as birthday present. Not cheap. For me to record your things, you need a guy that converts the moveset from 360 to PS3, where I'm at. Then I can record it, and using your YouTube info, I can upload it. Or, if you like, we can work on one moveset together, so we can agree on a good finished product. Only barrier here is the console gap.

I'm all in with working together, I just need a week to rerate evryone in my game, I am making a spread sheetmwith my ratings, and so far so good, the matches seem to be good length wise. I can post it here and see what you guys think, Like I said, a week from now

You should try to work on the sets that haven't been done yet. Would love a Zack Ryder set

Will do. If you read my last post, I said I need a weeak or longer to rerate my roster with select NXT/TNA/ECW and old WWE/WCW talent. It's going good so far! Big vs Del Rio took 9 minutes on normal, right people winning. I am getting close the the F's. I have all of my wrestlers in alphabetical order on the drive spreadsheet.

Edited by jon5421

I'm doing some classic WWF movesets( not just the big ones), so there's something new. Jobbers and classics are often left out. Like who else would do Jim Duggan and Tito Santana? lol

• 2 weeks later...

I am Back! I accidentaly deleted my Uso caws when downloading like 50 more, and half of my stuff got deleted fromm CC! Ughh, I will remake them and maybe even Redo Los Matadores. The Usos are first, and thwn I can finsh the list in the first post.

I am Back! I accidentaly deleted my Uso caws when downloading like 50 more, and half of my stuff got deleted fromm CC! Ughh, I will remake them and maybe even Redo Los Matadores. The Usos are first, and thwn I can finsh the list in the first post.

That happened to my Paige. Twice. Pain in the ass

Update: I will upload The Usos, Curtis Axel, and Ryback soon. Sheamus and the Rhodes Brothers will be after and will be uploaded in a few hours

Edited by jon5421

• 2 weeks later...