Attacked By An Eliminated Guy?

mrelectriccity

has anyone else experienced an eliminated wrestler still attack you. this has happened to me couple diff times. but just happened to me again just now i was playing in a 6 man elimination tag inside hell in a cell. well around middle of the match it was me and Mark Henry on top of cell an i eliminated him well i had gotten down and it was down to a 3 on 1 me having the 3 guys. well we was all outside cell jumping on hogan well i had switched to one of my partners and climbed up the cage and went to switch to my other partner to do the same Henry who had already been eliminated did the world strongest slam to my guy on top of the cell driving him through the cell eliminating him (also was a first blood match) and then Henry walked off. like what the hell. this has also happened to me n a different kinda match with Roman Reigns after defeating him with a finisher and pinning him to eliminate him after a while when he got up hit me with a finisher and walked away. has this happened to anybody else

Yeah, i was playing a KO first, fatal4way for the divas championship

Between Maryse©, Kharma, Lita and Gail Kim

Gail had already been eliminated

Maryse eliminated Kharma, Kharma got up, gave her an implant buster and then left, lita does her finisher and KO's Maryse.

And that was the end to Maryses 252 week long reign :(

lol i guess its made to do that maybe in elimination matches just gotta make sure stay clear from them till after they leave lol

Edited by mrelectriccity

Maryse eliminated Kharma, Kharma got up, gave her an implant buster and then left, lita does her finisher and KO's Maryse.

LMAOL

:lol :lol LMFAO!!! :lol :lol

Yes! I had a case where I was playing a 6 man Elimination Chamber match and I was Kevin Nash versus Roman Reigns, Jeff Hardy, Batista, Samoa Joe and Shrek and I was the first in the ring squaring off against Shrek until the 3rd opponent came out (Batista), Well, as soon as he came out of the chamber box, I pinned Shrek after doing my Finisher on him and he got eliminated. As i'm now focusing on Batista and Shrek hasn't even left the ring and he's been lying there for about 2 minutes already i'm thinking "Oh must be glitched or something". I turn around as soon he finally decides to get up, he decides to do a Tombstone on me and then does the pin combination along with it and i'm laughing my ass off at this point until the referee actually decided to count and it ended up getting me eliminated from the match!  

Yes! I had a case where I was playing a 6 man Elimination Chamber match and I was Kevin Nash versus Roman Reigns, Jeff Hardy, Batista, Samoa Joe and Shrek and I was the first in the ring squaring off against Shrek until the 3rd opponent came out (Batista), Well, as soon as he came out of the chamber box, I pinned Shrek after doing my Finisher on him and he got eliminated. As i'm now focusing on Batista and Shrek hasn't even left the ring and he's been lying there for about 2 minutes already i'm thinking "Oh must be glitched or something". I turn around as soon he finally decides to get up, he decides to do a Tombstone on me and then does the pin combination along with it and i'm laughing my ass off at this point until the referee actually decided to count and it ended up getting me eliminated from the match!  

yeah i was playing i was playing my cuz in a 6 man hell in a cell elimination match. and it was down to me my cuz and ai and well i had eliminated the ai so it was just down to me and my cuz well the ai got up and hit me with a finisher and eliminated me cause of first blood and it said that the eliminated ai won the match and not my cuz even though he never got eliminated lol

im starting to figure that the reason its doing it is cause im in a modified match cause i used  Hacker T's editor to modify the match rules cause just about all my match types are modified 

Edited by mrelectriccity