WWE 2K15 Roster release by IGN

wwe14

i HOPE it is fake but last year was IHN 1000% right and 2k said that they will make the roster after WM wyatts can be DLC but the no shield attire is BULLSHIT!!

^ Yeah. Why the hell would the shield be (no shield)

Do you really think that this is real? After all thoose awesome roster that we had in wwe 13 and 2k14 they would put this shitty roster? They would at least put some nxt superstars.

Edited by IamCrazyPT

Fake, MVP is with TNA i don't see him in a wwe game and also Roman Reigns,Rollins,Ambrose(No shield)? that maybe is an attire for them but i'm 100% sure They will be in the game with the shield's attire

Well fake no shield makes no sense at all what are they all naked or something or are they in joker outfits lol.

No Razor Ramon, why MVP ??? whats he got to do with anything and where are they Wyatt Family???

Am expecting Randy Savage, Sting and Kurt Angle , Sting and Angle being the huge surprises for this year .

Edited by BEAST987

NO WYATTS!? I hope this a fake.

What the hell, why is MVP on there. Hmm maybe its gonna be like when RVD was randomly in SVR 2011.

If this is real, then I was hoping for an NXT roster. I don't wanna have DLC for that. And if this game is gonna be nex-gen they should be able to have a MASSIVE roster, that can include every NXT superstar. I don't see the point in having Cena '04 in there again. And some randoms from the 2K14 30 Years of Mania roster. And da hell is (no Shield)?

I just realised the Uso's aren't there either LOL

Edited by TheBoy

Well fake no shield makes no sense at all what are they all naked or something or are they in joker outfits lol.

No Razor Ramon, why MVP ??? whats he got to do with anything and where are they Wyatt Family???

Am expecting Randy Savage, Sting and Kurt Angle , Sting and Angle being the huge surprises for this year .

Kurt Anlge? Why do you expect Kurt Anlge to be in the game?

Kurt Anlge? Why do you expect Kurt Anlge to be in the game?

Rumored to be signing with WWE in September and plus they have started to mention him , well Triple H should his video montage of guys he has beat in the past for his promo against Bryan on RAW before Mania. Plus JBL mentioned him a couple of times during broadcast.

Kurt Angle Vs Daniel Bryan would be good.

Do you really think that this is real? After all thoose awesome roster that we had in wwe 13 and 2k14 they would put this shitty roster? They would at least put some nxt superstars.

I was agreeing with you. jc.

I was agreeing with you. jc.

Ok :p