Smoking and Vaping.

The Don

I am 15 and 90% of my friends already smoke, They asked me to try it several times but I am not going to fuck my future.

i dont have friends but ive already been asked to try weed and cigarrette

EDIT: On my bullshit? Is that a compliment or insult? I would rather see a discussion or debate as opposed to the "Ask Me" topics... But I've made my views on those posts made before. I'd LOVE to see more topics not made by me that are an effort to create an actual discussion.

Slang; compliment.

I hate the "Ask ___" topics too, brother.

I think you misinterpreted what Brotch was saying. What he said basically was he's different from the majority, he never said facebook made you lose control of yourself.

Satire, m8. As in, joke.

Apparently the two haha's, the hahahaha, and the hahahahahahaha translates to "hmm i'm mr. srs look at me with my srs laughs muahaha"

I'm disappointed, Brother Beardy.

I never have and never will drink, smoke or do drugs. I'm not really the type of guy to follow trends. I don't have Facebook, I don't drink or smoke (even though almost everyone in my school does) and I don't go to parties (in the traditional sense). I find all those things childish (except for maybe having Facebook, lol), and I just don't like not having control over myself. I don't condemn anyone who drinks or smokes, but I just don't like doing it myself.

hahahaha why are the three of these things together? this shit almost made me fall out of my chair haha

I'm imagining some kid with X's on his hands going "I'm straight edge. I don't have facebook, I don't drink or smoke, and I damn sure don't go to parties. That's childish shit. I'm a fucking man." hahahahahahaha

How would facebook make you lose control of yourself my dude

You're such tough guy. What I was saying is that I don't usually follow the trends that are currently circulating in my school. I never said I'm "a fucking man". Never intended to. I was pointing out my opinion about the current day society, which involves people start drinking, doing drugs, going to parties and bragging about it on facebook at a very young age. I was complaining about people who are my age trying to act like an adult person by doing those things, I never said that I myself am any more mature in person.

Thanks [+1 to my ego]. Yeah I got that part. I know you didn't say that, didn't say you did. Thought that part of your post was funny, made a joke about it. If you read the part of my post under the "--" you'd see that I pretty much agreed with what you said. Eh, I feel like you're foreign from the way that you type/interpret posts.

--

dudes need to chill, read my post again, and take a joke and/or seat

I apologize for the misunderstanding lol you guys are a trip

I was pretty calm, I was just trying to defend my standpoint. I did read through the second part of your post, hence the reason I was assuming that you were misinterpreting my post and I wanted to explain my opinion further, without sounding like "a kid with X's", which I presumably did in my first post on this topic. Anyways, I am foreign and I only learned English through YouTube videos and the WWE programming in general, that might be the reason that I, as you said, type/misinterpret posts differently.

Edited by BrotchMrToast™

If CM Punk had never been in WWE, I guarantee these kids wouldn't even know the concept of straight edge.

That's how I feel as well.

Lol me too, hell I didn't even know what straight edge was before CM Punk was in the WWE. To an extent, I still don't know what it means now :lol

I've drunk alcohol three times , by accident though. The first time there was a glass of Fosters just sitting on the coffee table and I was about 7 and I thought it was apple juice so I took a huge gulp and it was disgusting. The second time it was a glass of whisky when I was about 8 , it looked like chocolate milk so I took a huge gulp at it again and it was disgusting. The third time my brother poured me a glass of Coca Cola , little did I know that he put 80% beer into the drink.

As for smoking , never done it in my life because it's basically cancer in a stick.

And plus its nothing to do with "Straight Edge". I'm not even 18 so Straight Edge is not even intact.

I'm never gonna smoke but when I'm older I will have the occasional drink , nothing heavy.

:)

I was pretty calm, I was just trying to defend my standpoint. I did read through the second part of your post, hence the reason I was assuming that you were misinterpreting my post and I wanted to explain my opinion further, without sounding like "a kid with X's", which I presumably did in my first post on this topic. Anyways, I am foreign and I only learned English through YouTube videos and the WWE programming in general, that might be the reason that I, as you said, type/misinterpret posts differently.

21WjGG8.gif

it's all good brother

If CM Punk had never been in WWE, I guarantee these kids wouldn't even know the concept of straight edge.

That's how I feel as well.

Lol me too, hell I didn't even know what straight edge was before CM Punk was in the WWE. To an extent, I still don't know what it means now :lol

I don't really know too much about it much either, tbh. :lol

I smoke fags,not that much like 10 a day.I tried vaping,its called a Skycig and nice flavours but i still felt the need to have a real fag.Also i smoke alot of weed more than i do fags.

@Brotch... how is drinking and going to clubs childish? ya have to be a adult to do both! I don't know any children who do either :lol

Trust me, man...things are working differently here in Germany :lol

Yep. "Assis" everywhere , Brotch knows what I'm saying  :lol

Not just Brotch :lol

I smoke fags,not that much like 10 a day.I tried vaping,its called a Skycig and nice flavours but i still felt the need to have a real fag.Also i smoke alot of weed more than i do fags.

What's worse for you, tobacco or weed?

I don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol , but I smoke Shisha/Hookah every once in a while

What's a Hookah? I know of Shishas but I have no idea what a Hookah is.

I don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol , but I smoke Shisha/Hookah every once in a while

Here's a pair...

hookers.jpg?w=327&h=204

Here's a pair...

hookers.jpg?w=327&h=204

Ba-dum tschh

Chill. It's 4/20 week.