SvR07 to 2K14 Comparison Video

21-1

After seeing that old footage of SVR07, I am surprised that 2K has managed to go backwards abit on graphics.  The older stuff looked more polished and refined and 2K definitely needs to come up with some new specs to dress up the newer games.  Thanks for sharing!

After seeing that old footage of SVR07, I am surprised that 2K has managed to go backwards abit on graphics.  The older stuff looked more polished and refined and 2K definitely needs to come up with some new specs to dress up the newer games.  Thanks for sharing!

Probably because when WWE 12 came out they ruined it by giving the game a makeover when the game needed a complete overhaul.

Yeah, I totally agree.  WWE more often than not goes for quantity over quality and their games have needed an overhaul for quite some time now, especially going into next gen with Xbox One & PS4.  I dunno if the rumors are true about WWE2K15 using CGI type of graphics, but they definitely need something new to improve the system.  How did they go from impressive graphics in SVR 07 to mediocre since WWE '12?  2K has more money than THQ did so maybe they will use some of it to improve the graphics/gameplay in newer WWE games.

I'm hoping one day Visual Concepts start developing WWE Games. Visual Concepts are the same developers that did NBA2K14 , those graphics are incredible on Next Gen.

I'm hoping one day Visual Concepts start developing WWE Games. Visual Concepts are the same developers that did NBA2K14 , those graphics are incredible on Next Gen.

yeah but they had to sacrifice a lot of features to get it like that.  I'm not looking forward to losing universe, CAA, Caw Mode, Create a finisher, Create a championship all just to have outstanding graphics (my opinion-please respect it LOL)

yeah but they had to sacrifice a lot of features to get it like that. I'm not looking forward to losing universe, CAA, Caw Mode, Create a finisher, Create a championship all just to have outstanding graphics (my opinion-please respect it LOL)
I'm sure they could agree with something so we still get all those features , there's no way they would remove CAW mode , even the NBA games have their own CAP mode.

Awesome comparison, in my opinion SVR 2010 had the best look out of all the games. It was my favourite WWE game (probably has something to do with the fact it was the first WWE game I got on my Xbox 360 when I got it back in 2009, I upgraded from Wii graphics, hard times.)

There were a lot of great elements of past games that were taken out of the newer ones.  Hopefully 2K will be paying attention to detail in their upcoming titles to what made the older games great and be able to bring some of it into the new games.  WWE2K15 will be the true test of what 2K Sports can do with a game they had an entire year to develop.

There were a lot of great elements of past games that were taken out of the newer ones. Hopefully 2K will be paying attention to detail in their upcoming titles to what made the older games great and be able to bring some of it into the new games. WWE2K15 will be the true test of what 2K Sports can do with a game they had an entire year to develop.