My WWE All Stars Caw Playlist

Righteous

I remember I used these 2 years ago, had a lot of fun. :)

Man, I had a blast with this game. I know alot of people wanted a part 2. I def did. It was just a fun game.

• 3 weeks later...

I still play it. Never gotta a chance to play online, but nonetheless it was the best arcade style wrestling game I have ever played. Lacked in game modes, but I never got bored of it. It was a challenging and fun at the same time. Only if they did make a part 2, but I doubt it very highly. WWE All-Stars might just be the last of its kind. 

I still play it. Never gotta a chance to play online, but nonetheless it was the best arcade style wrestling game I have ever played. Lacked in game modes, but I never got bored of it. It was a challenging and fun at the same time. Only if they did make a part 2, but I doubt it very highly. WWE All-Stars might just be the last of its kind.

TNA iMPACT was made the exact same gameplay and modes except it has Ultimate X. Give it a try. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a guy on caws.ws(I know, get over it) by the name of GMaybee that still makes CAWS on there. If you want a CAW of his that is missing a moveset and/or finisher, send me a message since I made a list for him. Think it's good for all of you looking for more recent CAWS.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, it was really fun. Me and 1 of my buddies would play tag matches online. Really had some good times on there. Alot of people complained about it was missing this and that. But, for what the game was, it was a blast. It was designed to be a fun, beat em up. And it was definitely just that.