Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IWC®

Brutality Unleashed - SWC PPV

30 posts in this topic

w1vj0g.png

Pre-Show

*Draper is out to the ring getting a mild pop from the crowd. He walks around the ring.*

*The lights go out and DJG's face appears on the titantron.
"Prepare for the ascension!" DJG comes out to a good pop and is staring at Draper in
the ring.*

Draper vs DJG

Draper cockily smiles and says, "What are you waiting for? Do something!"
He starts turning around messing with the crowd. When he turns back to DJG he gets hit
with a big boot! DJG walks over and gives a few quick knee drops to the arm. Draper gets
a kick to the chest, but it does not stun DJG, who Irish whips him into the corner. DJG
runs at him and connects with a corner splash. Draper gets up, holding his ribs. DJG
throws a few gut shots, but Draper hits two heavy blows to the face and a gut kick that
brings DJG down to his knees. Draper grabs DJG's head for a swinging neckbreaker. Draper
goes for the pin...
One... Two... kick out.
Draper is bent over DJG, when he grabs Drapers neck! He stands up still holding his
neck and throws him over the top rope, to the outside! Draper tries to charge at DJG,
but he reverses it and throws draper into the barricade. Draper is now holding his
shoulder in pain. DJG grabs his hair and bashes his against the barricade. He tries to
do it for a second time, but Draper hits an elbow to the stomach of DJG. Draper rolls
into the ring, realizing the ref's count. DJG follows, but when he gets to his feet he
is hit with a giant clothesline! Draper climbs to the top rope and yells, "Destroy the
ascension!" He leaps and off and connects with a giant leg drop onto DJG's upper body and
neck. Draper goes for the pin...
One... Two... Thr... kick out.
Draper is very angry and begins stomping DJG viciously. Draper stops stomping and taunts
for DJG to get up as he is climbing to the top rope. DJG is up and back to his senses
when Draper leaps off the top rope. Out of nowhere DJG connects with a huge Fireman's
Uppercut! The crowd begins to go wild! The crowd begins to chant, "Oh my god!" and
"Holy sh*t!" DJG falls onto Draper for the pin...
One... Two... Three!

You're winner of this match: DJG

*DJG carries Draper over his shoulders over to the casket, then throws him in it and buries
him with shover, then lightenings are hitting the grave of Draper, as DJG smiles sardistically*

Main Show

*Gabriella and Carla come out to their theme music and do a turn on the stage, then link arms down the ramp.*

*When they climb onto the apron Cassidy's theme hits, she has one hand in the air and shes biting the nails of the other,
 she makes her way to the ring touching the hands of the fans.*

*She makes her way up the stairs as Star's music hits.
She skips to the ramp blowing kisses as she gets a major pop, she slides into the ring.*

*The lights dim and Shaniqua's music plays
She walks to the ramp, looks around and laughs, she walks down the ramp glaring at Gabriella and Carla

She gets onto the apron, stares at each of the women, as she climbs through the ropes.*

Cassidy vs Carla vs Gabriella© vs Shaniqua vs Scarlett

Carla starts trying to push her back out as soon as the bell goes
Before Shanquia Could Get Into The Ring The Bell Sounds And Carla, Star And Gabriella Go After Shanquia
She Pulls All Three Of Them On The Apron Gabriella Landing In The Splits Carla On Her Knees And Star On The Ropes Hitting Her Neck
Falling Off Onto The Ground..

Star is eliminated!

Cassidy is in the corner in shock, Shaniqua is at the other side of the ring staring at her, Carla and Gabriella are still on the apron. Cassidy points to them and shouts
"Get them!!! Get them, not me!"
Shaniqua starts laughing then suddenly frowns as she charges towards Cassidy and clotheslines her into the corner,
 Shaniqua grabs her leg but Cassidy kicks back with the other.
Cassidy goes for a frankensteiner but its reversed into a powerbomb by Shaniqua.
Shaniqua signals that she wants the belt and says
"The new champion is rig-"
She gets 2 forearms to the back of her head from Carla and Gabriella.
She ends up on her knees getting stomped on by them both. Cassidy clotheslines Carla over the top rope but Carla clings to the bottom rope.
Cassidy thinks she has eliminated Carla.
Gabriella is slamming Shaniquas head off the mat, only to get a dropkick to the head from Cassidy who then turns around to see
Carla stood on the apron, she goes for a clothesline but Carla pulls the rope down and Cassidy goes flying out

Cassidy is eliminated

Gabriella And Carla Looks Shocked To Notice That They Are The Only 2 Left With Shanquia So Carla Whispers Something In Gabriellas Ear
Shanquia Gets Up And Lets A Roar,Dashing Towards Carla She Finds Herself Stuck On The Middle Rope
Gabriella Screams "LETS GO" Runs Towards The Opposite Rope Into The Neck Of Shanquia.
Carla Stumbles To Her Feet And Lifts The Legs Of Shanquia Over And Gabriella Runs Over And Kicks Her Out

Shaniqua is eliminated

Carla Goes Under The Ropes And Eliminates Herself!

Carla is eliminated

Winner of the match and still SCW Divas Champion: Gabriella Diamond

*Gabriella Is Happy Jumping Up And Down.
Carla Enters The Ring With The Championship And A Microphone:
"Ladies And Gentlemen, Your Winner And Still SCW Divas Champion Gabriella"
Gabriella And Carla Hug Eachother
They get major heat as they take bows and blow kisses.
Shaniqua glares at them while holding the back of her neck.
Carla pretends to cry and Gabriella raises her title in the air with one hand on her hip.*

*Alex Antonio and Brian Malone come out to a mixed reaction.*

*Out comes Kevin Sydal, on his own. It seems as if Yin Yang isn't here..so Sydale needs
to defend his title on his own.*

Kevin Sydale© vs Alex Antonio&Brian Malone

Kevin Sydale starts off the match and attacks Antonio. He hits him with blows, then whips him to the corner.

He tries to go for a Running Elbow, but Alex catches him in Mid air, the carries him

to his partner and tags in.

Alex is holding him tight, as Malone is running of the ropes and hits Sydal with a huge clothesline.

Brian lifts him up, but Sydal counters and rolls him up.

One...two...kick-out.

Brian stands up quickly and tries to hit Sydal with a running Clothesline, but Sydal dodges and hits Brian

with a giant Dropkick. Sydal lifts him up again, then throws him shoulder first

into the turnbuckle, then whips him to the ropes and tries to hit him

with a Tilt-a-Whirls Slam, but Brian manages to land on his feet and Dropkicks Sydale onto the mat. Brian

tags in Antonio, then Alex and Brian double-team him. Sydal sees no choice but to Low Blow Alex,

as the crowd errupts in a mixed reaction.

THE WINNERS OF THIS MATCH, BUT STILL NOT SWC TT CHAMPION DUE TO DQ: Alex Antonio&Brian Malone

*Malone seems pissed and starts ambushing Sydal, then Antonio joins in. All out of the sudden Yin Yangs

theme hits and he runs in to rescue Sydal, to a huge pop. With the surprise factor, Yin

Yang manages to throw both, Alex and Malone, out of the ring. Yang turns around and tries to

shake Sydals hand, but Sydal seems confused, then gets a mic: "Sooo...you are fit enough

to come out here and save me from both of them ambushing me,

but you couldn't come out to help me out in the match in the first place?"

Yang, getting a mic aswell, says: "I see you're pissed, but you really shouldn't be. I knew you'd do the

right thing, so there was no need for me to come out!" Sydale, now getting really pissed: "You 'knew I'd

do the right thing'?!? They could've easily annihalated me! I had to make myself

look like an ass-clown by using these cheap tricks, and you're telling me that you were there and could've actually helped me out?!

Yang: "See, since we're still tag champs, I really wanted to avoid it, but since you don't

want to understand my point..." He starts attacking Sydal with his tag belt, then holds

both belts up in the air and screams off-mic: "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE MY PARTNER! I'M A BETTER
TAG CHAMP ON MY OWN THAN I EVER WAS WITH YOU!!!"

He leaves the ring. Sydal gets carried out on a stretcher.

Commercial break

Ee39E9b.png

Check it out!

Commercial break

*Kamikaze Anderson is out to the ring first, he makes some gestures, and is ready to go.*

*Jacob Parker is out next. He walks around the ring and stands by the middle.*

*Next out, Sony Romero. He seems to have did a little extra tape wrapping for his fists.*

*Next is Felev Devil. He does a slit throat motion to Jacob Parker as he gets in the ring.*

*Out comes Sam Storms, flexing his muscles, showing how hard he trained for this match.
He gets in the ring and immediately stands by Sony.*

*Finally, is your current champion Nero Cage. He comes down to the ring shaking hands
with fans and poses with his guest, CM Punk, for the camera.*

Nero Cage© VS. Sam Storms VS. Felev Devil VS. Sony Romero VS. Kamikaze Anderson VS. Jacob Parker

The men all look at each other, pondering who would make the first move. It was Felev
Devil, delivering a huge clothesline to Jacob Parker. Everyone went on the attack.
Nero Cage delivers a drop kick to Sony Romero. Sam Storms grabs him and Storms and Sony
are in the corner for the double team. Kamikaze comes and grabs Storm, but Sony is stomping Nero. Out of nowhere Felev Devil goes flying across the ring by the Irish Whip of Jacob Parker. Parker connects with a dropkick to the legs. Kamikaze Anderson and Sam Storms are going back and forth, but it is seen that Anderson is starting to get the upper hand. Anderson connects with a backbreaker. Romero goes to help Storms, leaving Nero to rest. Felev Devil rolls out of the ring to escape Jacob Parker. Parker then comes for Nero. Nero gives Parker the gut kick and puts him in the corner. Nero sits Parker on the top rope and is setting up for a superplex. Jacob Parker counters and pushes Nero off the top rope, about to leap onto him. All of a sudden Felev Devil appears and pushes Parker off the top rope and onto the floor! Parker seems to be in a huge amount of pain. Nero is in shock and Felev looks at him and gives a positive nod. Sony Romero notices Nero Cage alone and tries to spear him into the corner.
Nero moves and Sony's shoulder is pounded against the ring post. Jacob Parker rolls
back into the ring, but is closely followed by Felev Devil, who hits a vicious
neckbreaker to Jacob Parker. Felev is standing over Parker with a smirk on his face.
Felev Devil hits Callyxoles! He goes for the pin...
One... Two... Three!

Jacob Parker is eliminated!

Sam Storms now has control over Kamikaze Anderson. He delivers a few punches and then a
few leg kicks to get Anderson to his knees. Storms connects with a DDT. Storms delivers
stomps to Anderson, while taunting the crowd. Sam Storms climbs to the top rope. He lands
a nicely executed frog splash. He pins Anderson...
One... Two... kick out.
Sam Storms seems very angry. He rolls out the ring and lifts up the apron and comes out
with a chair. Sam Storms rolls into the ring and sees that Anderson is standing. Storms
yells, "Come on! What are you going to do?! Come and get some!" Storms runs and swings
the chair at Anderson. He ducks and the chair bashes Felev Devil, who was trying to
sneak up behind Anderson, in the head. Felev's head is bleeding rapidly. Sam Storms
runs for the cover...
One... Two... Three!

Felev Devil is eliminated!

As soon as Felev starts leaving the arena, Jacob parker comes back out, attacks Felev with a

Kendo Stick and then throws him off the Stage. The Meds are checking on Felev, as the ref

gives the signal for the cameras to turn back to the match.

Nero Cage and Sony are battling outside. Nero delivers a spear to Sony, into a barricade.
Sony comes back with a big shove that pushes Nero to the floor. Sony tries to pick him
up, but Nero whips Sony into the ring post. Nero seems to be going insane and tosses
Sony over the announcers table. There is a table set up in the ring. Kamikaze Anderson
looks like he is ready to put Storms through it, but Storms counters and he hits a spear
and snaps the table in half. Storms pins Anderson...
One... Two... Three!

Kamikaze Anderson is eliminated!

Sony is still down and Nero sees Sam Storms alone. He takes this opportunity to mess
with Storms. Nero is in the ring tormenting Storms when out of nowhere Sony comes in
and hits a big DDT. Sony goes for the pin...
One... Two... broken up by Sam Storms
Storms yells, "What do you think you're doing? I'm pinning him!" Sony yells back,
"No you aren't he's mine!" The two continue to argue back and forth when Nero comes
back and hits Enigmatic Closure on Sony and goes for the pin...
One... Two... Three!

Sony Romero is eliminated!

Storms gets angrier! He runs at Nero for the attack, but he easily counters and
Irish Whips to the corner. Storms comes running back, but Nero trips him and has
his stomach on the mat. Nero picks up a chair and whacks Sam Storms in the back twice.
Nero then steps back and waits... Sam Storms staggers to his feet and is hit with a giant
Enigmatic Closure. Nero happily smirks and goes for the pin.
One... Two... Three!

Sam Storms is eliminated!

The winner of this match and STILL Internet Champion: Nero Cage!

*The arena lights turn purple and smoke comes from the ring posts as Nero celebrates.
He slaps hands with fans and then goes backstage with CM Punk.

Nero Cage now finally is confident again about being the champ!*

Main Event time

*A Promo package is shown, with all the important scenes of Phoenix's and Nazzas feud*

*Nazza comes out to a good pop, altough he tries to hide it, he can't hold back a smile,

after finally receiving a genuine positive reaction from the crowd*

*Phoenix comes out a huge pop, finally appearing on SWC Television after the break he took. He is

holding his title very tightly over his shoulder.*

*As soon as their enter the ring, they hend over the Title to the Announcer:

"This match is no DQ TLC match. In this match, the superstar who manages it to take the title off of the

steel string, that is hanging off the ceiling, first, is the winner of this match and NEW SWC Undisputed Champion!"

the Announcer hends over the titles to the ref, who is fixing the Titles on the String, and leaves the ring.*

Nazza© vs. Phoenix©

They both circulate the ring, as the fans are clapping.

They start off the match with a lock-up, Phoenix gets the better off it, then whips Nazza to the Ropes,

leapfrogs over him, then tries to hit a Monkey Flip. Nazza manages it to land on his feet, then Arm Drags Phoenix.

They both get up quick, then Phoenix tries to clothesline Nazza, but Nazza dodges and tries to hit a Back Suplex, but

Pheonix jumps over him and then lands on his feet. He pushed Nazza to the corner, then climbs the Second Rope

and hits Nazza with Punches.

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Sev..."

Nazza catches Phoenixs' legs, then tries to hit a Running Powerbomb, but Phoenix counters into a Sunset Flip.

As soon as Nazza gets up, Phoenix runs at him and tries to hit a front Dropkick, but Nazza catches his feet and

Slingshots him into the corner. Nazza lifts him up into the Tree of woe. Nazza takes some start-up, then hits

Phoenix with a huge Front Dropkick. Nazza wasting no time here, now going to the Outside to get a Table, but

Phoenix gets up and hits Nazza and the Table with the Suicide Dive to the Outside. Phonix clears the Announcer table, then tries hit a Powerbomb through it, but Nazza counters and Back Body Drops Phoenix onto the Announcer table, but it doesn't break.

Nazza goes back into the ring, then onto the Top Rope. Nazza does the "Macho Man Elbow" Taunt, but Phoenix gets

up quick, which leads Nazza no choice but to try to go for a Crossbody to the outside, but Phoenix is faster and gets out of the way in time.

Nazza is almost knocked out on the Floor, which gives Phoenix plenty of time to throw some steel Chairs into the ring. Most of them land precisely into the center of the ring. Now he sets up a Table, but as soon as he turns his Attention back to

Nazza, Nazza is up and lifts him up on his shoulders. He now hits the Attitude Adjustment on Phoenix through the table. He learned this move from John Cena during his short time in the WWE. Nazza has now a cocky smile on, now getting a Ladder and slowly getting it into the ring. He moves some Chairs out of the way, then places the Ladder into the center of the ring.

Nazza starts climbing the ladder, as Phoenix crawls back in and knocks over the ladder, with Nazza falling off and hitting

his throat on the Tope Rope. Pheonix goes back out and gets the Table that he set up earlier, now throwing it into the ring.

He places the table into the corner, then lift Nazza up and tries to Powerbomb him through it, but Nazza jumps over him

and Spears Phoenix through the Ladder!

Both man are nearly knocked out, as the fans start cheering "Holy Sh*t!" and "This is awesome!" Nazza gets up first, then places the Ladder into the corner on the other side of the ring. Pheonix now got up aswell. Nazza tries to Irish whip Phoenix into the ladder, but Phoenix counters it and Nazza runs face first into the Ladder. As if that wasn't enough, Pheonix takes some start-up and hits a huge Body Splash on Nazza, who is was laying on the ladder face first. Nazza seems knocked out. Now Phoenix places the Ladder over Nazza in the center of the ring, then starts climbing it. He is almost at the titles, but Nazza manages it to tilt the Ladder with brute force, but Phoenix manages it to jump off in time. Phoenix lifts Nazza up and tries to finish it. He tries to go for a Suplex onto the ladder, but Nazza counters and hits Phoenix with a Powerbomb onto the Ladder. Both are knocked out again. They get up soon, though, then start hitting each other. Nazza runs at the ropes, but Phoenix then hits him with a Super kick! He goes into the corner and starts tuning up the band, but the Nazza dodges and goes for the Futur Shock DDT, Phoenix gets out of the way and tries to hit another Super kick, but Nazza catches his foot and connects with the Ankle lock. Phoenix rolls him over, then they both run at the ropes and hit each other with a Crossbody at the same time.

They both get up slowly place the ladder in the center of the ring. They start climbing the ladder from both sides, then grab the titles. Each off them manages to get one title off.

THE WINNER AND NEW SWC CHAMPION: Nazza

but also

THE WINNER AND NEW SWC INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: Phoenix

*They both seem confused, but then they look at each other. They both seem a little disapponted, but then the referee comes up to them and lifts both of their arms up in the air, as the continue staring at each other, trying to hide the disappointment and trying to put on a smile.*

*The Show ends*

Biggest Pop

Yin Yang returning

Phoenix finally appearing again

CM Punk

Nazza hitting the Attitude Adjustment

Biggest Heat

Yin Yang attacking Sydal

Sam Storms

DJG burying Draper

Gabriella and Carla

Edited by SWC-Account

Why didnt Carla and Gabriella get big heat? :/

Why didnt Carla and Gabriella get big heat? :/

We've been working the last leveral days on this PPV, and it still ended up being pretty stressfull, as we have personal lifes aswell. If we forget something here and there, cut us some slack.

*Sony is angry in backstage he is shouting and hitting the walls.*

He says:

Fuck! I could have won! All of this is by your fault Boss, You could have let me pin Nero and then You and Me battle each other till the end.

But I see why you didn't do that, You're AFRAID of me, *Laughs*Who could believe it? YOU BOSS, ARE AFRAID OF ME!

Sydal is aggressively hitting a wall with a steel chair "I'm the tag team champions!!" He seems to be having a breakdown "AAAAAHHH THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!!!"

Kamikaze looks defeat on the Backstage... ''FUCK! Now... i think i have to do...''

DJG, next time we meet, you'll be the one in a casket, but you'll be dead.

Thanks to everyone that worked to get this show done! SWC has been very successful so far and we would like to continue in the future.  

Thanks to everyone that worked to get this show done! SWC has been very successful so far and we would like to continue in the future.  

Very sorry about not being able to help with the matches this week, can't wait to get back into writing for you, it is really fun!

Very sorry about not being able to help with the matches this week, can't wait to get back into writing for you, it is really fun!

No problem. We know you have an outside life. Besides, we have enough writers to pick up the slack.  :lol

That was pretty awesome for a first match card. Damn, I got heat....

Ok I guess I return now. -_-

I'm sorry, mate. It's just that the plans were already finished weeks ago, and I didn't quite had the chance to change them up, as the information that you want to take some time off came out of nowhere. You can still enjoy your Vacation, though. We can still write your matches without you being active :lol

I had an idea for a Summer PPV its called SWC Beachhouse Massacre

Not bad, but please PM me with ideas and suggestions, next time. Alright? :)

Not bad, but please PM me with ideas and suggestions, next time. Alright? :)
yup :)

I'm sorry, mate. It's just that the plans were already finished weeks ago, and I didn't quite had the chance to change them up, as the information that you want to take some time off came out of nowhere. You can still enjoy your Vacation, though. We can still write your matches without you being active :lol
You could have at least told me. Ah fuck it, I guess I'll come back.

You could have at least told me. Ah fuck it, I guess I'll come back.

I'm sorry. Won't happen again

Anyone else made their characters in 2K14? :lol

Yin Yang has been in EVERY wrestling game I've ever had. Also, looks like my badass return promos have been absolutely pointless.

Me and shimmer made ours, we do tag matches as them :p

Yin Yang has been in EVERY wrestling game I've ever had. Also, looks like my badass return promos have been absolutely pointless.
they were some damn good vignettes.

they were some damn good vignettes.
I know but they're bloody pointless now

I made Shaniqua, Carla, Gabriella, and Scarlett. I need to make Eliza, Nicki and somebody else. I only make the divas though

I made Shaniqua, Carla, Gabriella, and Scarlett. I need to make Eliza, Nicki and somebody else. I only make the divas though
Omg show me :D