CC on 360 recent uploads issue

Brianthespaz86

So this morning 2:30 am-now all and any recent uploads whether its to view or download I kep getting "the wwe 2k14 service is not available. please try again later." message. The whats hot works fine and previously uploaded stuff works fine 2 I don't know exactly when this started happening. Is this happening to anyone else. I'm eastern time zone.

Edited by brainz86

It's been like this since Thursday.

Seems like only a few people are having this problem as some people I know that plays this game are still fine downloading/previewing stuff on CC.

Mostly Eveything after the 26th is affected by it.

Why is it affected?

I have no clue. If you check most recent content on cc , anything up until the 26th has no reviews or downloads. Anuything uploaded fom that day and previous works fine.

well I wasn't having this problem although I really wasn't looking at the dates.  If it was fan axxess/dlc related creations that's probably why bc I just got a new 360 and have to wait till april 4th to transfer my licenses so all my dlc is unusable on my other live gold profile lol

I don't know if you have noticed but they have removed all the renders, that's why it probably it wasn't working!

Have they?

Wow what assholes. Why cant they just stop doing this and leave the CC alone.

I don't know if you have noticed but they have removed all the renders, that's why it probably it wasn't working!

Have they?

Wow what assholes. Why cant they just stop doing this and leave the CC alone.

They really are contradicting themselves.. first they are all for modding with their beloved nba 2k and for some reason they keep removing rendered content from the wwe games.. what the hell do you want 2k. you can't have it both ways.

Im Sorry But What CC Are You Looking At? :lol

Same one I am non at all. :o

Same one I am non at all. :o

Name me someone so I can search him , and find out if renders are still there.

Emma

Tamina

Melina

Sasha

Torrie

Jazz

Roxxi

Jey

Jimmy 

Molly

Jomo

Sable

Eva

Bray

Luke

.....The List Could Go On :lol

Maybe its because I was just  going by top rated and most downloaded , cause I didn't see any last night , I bet you if I search them I will find the renders

Only problem I had recently was previewing my Big Show caw without freezing on the cc. Some say it's because of to many layers added to the caw itself, but I doubt that's the problem because I have used up all my layers on other caws I made and I had no problem giving it the final preview and didn't freeze in the process. 

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like the problem is back again at least for me. Can't download or preview anything that's been uploaded recently without it giving me the "WWE2K14 service is unavailable" message.