nCo - NickBreaker - Render Help - ££ Reward

NickBreaker

bil35z.jpg

Hi folks, some of you may know me, the topic in my sig to see the caws I've worked on for 2k14. 

So here's the deal.

I'm looking for someone with 'the program' to add renders to my caws and get them on CC. 

I have half my caws rendered in cas. form, ready to inject, thanks to Samy, but I'm too stupid to add them to my HDD. I also have a few finished caws that need renders added.

I'm looking for someone with 'the program' to add the rendered caws to CC so we can do a 'ninja' style interception and then I can upload them with all the right credits etc. Obviously there needs to be a certain amount of trust as I've worked really hard on these in the last couple of months and I need someone who's gonna be cool and not just steal them!

I realise that this is a lot of work and I've been let down by people recently so I'm offering a £15 reward for doing this via PayPal. It's not much but it's better than a slap in the tits!

If you think you could be this kinda person then shoot me a PM or comment here.

Cheers,

Nick

CAW List

Rendered and ready for upload

DDP

Raven 

Perry Saturn

Terri Runnels

Rhino

Justin Credible

Test

Marcus Cor Von