TheRex

Hi Guys!

I have a problem with a tool!

I try with KG's Tool to take a cas file ( bray wyatt ) to my xbox but i can't do this because, when i take the cas file to save data (blank caw slot ) dont take the cas file to save data. But have a file there is name: New XXCustomSuperStar.cas files (To transfer back to device).

I always take this files to my device but the slot always blank where i take that to my xbox.

I try pur3 mod tool to take this to my xbox but when i take to my xbox show an error: My save game data is missin' from device, choose an another device for save data.

I think , I do wrong something, Anyone write step by step how I can take cas file to my xbox?!

And anyone give me cas files from smk, SAS connection or any best creators? I dont found where i can download..

Thank you!!  :)

I connect to my pc with FPS. I get the save data and take back the save data. ( custom logo taking is work with this )

I can take to kg's tool, but in xpacker tool have a error by the save data is wrong..

I connect to my pc with FPS. I get the save data and take back the save data. ( custom logo taking is work with this )

I can take to kg's tool, but in xpacker tool have a error by the save data is wrong..

With Xpacker are you using Horizon to resign rehash?

There is already a step by step in the Tutorial Index. It's in the Modding Discussion section.