Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iamthedoctor

WWE RPG Game

139 posts in this topic

Ric Flair watches what the Shield did to Cena.

John Cena seems pissed off , he's wrapping multiple chains around his hand looking for The Shield...

*Dean ambrose is wandering backstage, he sees a pissed off Cena walking through the hallways and he runs away. Cena chases him but as he turns the corner Reigns and Rollins are waiting around the corner. Reigns hits him in the gut with a chair, putting him in a crouching position. Rollins then hits the blackout, sending Cena to the floor.* *Dean ambrose gets in his face*

Dean Ambrose: "Did you really think you could take on all three of us Cena? you're the reason WWE has been trash for the past few years, and we are the saviors."

*The shield walks away.*

John Cena seems pissed off , he's wrapping multiple chains around his hand looking for The Shield...

Flair - You ok John? I think maybe you should get yourself a tag team partner and face the Shield in a match tonight!

You see the Shield may be the number one contenders for the tag team titles but I dont have opponents for them yet and if you can find a partner just think what better way to get even with them than making sure they dont win the titles.

Flair - You ok John? I think maybe you should get yourself a tag team partner and face the Shield in a match tonight!

You see the Shield may be the number one contenders for the tag team titles but I dont have opponents for them yet and if you can find a partner just think what better way to get even with them than making sure they dont win the titles.

I'll pick a tag partner , and I know just who... The first person to PM me with the title "Pick Me" and a decent promo why gets to be my tag partner. Edited by RatedRLionTamer™

Ric Flair walks around.

*Sitting backstage putting on electrifying 800$ t-shirt* 

Ric walks to Rock's dressing room.

Flair - Rock, I want you to go to Smackdown along with Cena & Jericho and destroy The Shield! They punked me out and I want you to destroy them!

Ric walks to Rock's dressing room.

Flair - Rock, I want you to go to Smackdown along with Cena & Jericho and destroy The Shield! They punked me out and I want you to destroy them!

*Rock turns around* 

The Rock - The Rock is way ahead of you Ric. 

*Grabs steel chair* 

The Rock - The Rock cant wait to get his hands on The Shield. 

*Raises eyebrow* 

WWE.Com has exclusive footage tomorrow night of the carnage John Cena, The Rock & Chris jericho put on The Shield in a brutal Bloodbath this past Friday on Smackdown. Word is that Ric Flair is not happy at what happened and will address the situation this coming Monday on Raw as well as announcing the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble!

Cesaro is walking around backstage with his wwe championship on the shoulder

Badass Barry : You didn't listen Cesaro , you have 24 hours to forfeit the WWE Title or you never see Chris Hero again!like my new necklace? *shows necklace made of some different teeth , one of them being Hero's* *laughs*.

Badass Barry : You didn't listen Cesaro , you have 24 hours to forfeit the WWE Title or you never see Chris Hero again!like my new necklace? *shows necklace made of some different teeth , one of them being Hero's* *laughs*.

You don't scare me, bitch, if you want my title then earn it motherfucker! you couldn't beat me even in your best dreams

WWE.Com is reporting that a major Superstar has failed a Drug Test and that this coming Monday on Raw he will be publically humiliated & suspended on the spot!