Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iamthedoctor

WWE RPG Game

139 posts in this topic

Hits as Mr. McMahon makes his way to the ring!

John Cena enters the ring with a mic , he does some rhymes . "Yo Yo Yo Yo chill chill chill chill chill , See , youre looking at the next WWE Champion in me , Nothing like Sami Zayn and his piece of **** goatee! With Triple H and his burying He's a Undertaker rip off , that's one of the things that made his wife come and suck the tip of my d*ck off! Kurt Angle could never touch this ! , the best he can do is grab a comb to reminisce! Lita's A slut , I think thats enough said , but with Edge he's got hair like Lady Gaga on 5 year old meds! Rany Orton says he's the next world champion and then some , all I see is a Johnsons and Johnson idiotic scum! drops mic and leaves!

WOOOOOOOOO!

The music plays as the 16 time World Champion & General manager of Raw makes his way to the ring.

Flair - Hold up a second John. You see you cant just have a match with Sami tonight on Raw as McMahon probably wouldnt have the balls to allow his Smackdown Superstar to wrestle on Raw. But im in charge on Raw and I plan on making things happen tonight. You see for the past few days all I have heard is Badass Barry & C A Xander talking smack how they want some competition and nobody has the guts to face them in the ring well all that has changed because tonight they are going to face Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins of the Shield and whoever wins that match is going to gain entry onto the Royal Rumble PPV.

Now on to you John, you say you are the man well tonight you are going to prove it in this very ring tonight because you are going to wrestle in tonights Main Event! Now as to who your opponent is going to be well I have decided that you will wrestle Antonio Cesaro and the winner of the match is going to earn entry into the 30 man Royal Rumble match!

I'm not intimidated of Claudio's pancake sized nips! But I guess , "Cesaro" is gonna learn CHAINGANG CUSTOM KNUCKS RULE CHICAGO!! You can't see me! *does You can't see me taunt* WOOOOOOO! drops mic and leaves while his outro part of his theme song plays.

Ric Flair walks around backstage thinking up the final match on the Raw show.

Wade Barrett meets Vince McMahon:

Hello Mr.McMahon,

I would like to face against Shawn Michaels to break his face instead of breaking others hearts.I will give him the Bullhammer Elbow and pin him with 1,2 and 3! and humiliate him in front of the whole world.

McMahon - Well Wade that does sound like a interesting proposition you plead with me. I am inclined to give you what you want on Smackdown a match against Shawn Michaels and yes you can have this match. You may want to think about what you want to do because I am making your match this coming friday a Beat the Clock match.

The rules for that are quite simple. You end up with the fastest time during the night and you get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at the Royal Rumble in 2 weeks time. You dig?

John Cena enters the ring with a mic , he does some rhymes . "Yo Yo Yo Yo chill chill chill chill chill , See , youre looking at the next WWE Champion in me , Nothing like Sami Zayn and his piece of **** goatee! With Triple H and his burying He's a Undertaker rip off , that's one of the things that made his wife come and suck the tip of my d*ck off! Kurt Angle could never touch this ! , the best he can do is grab a comb to reminisce! Lita's A slut , I think thats enough said , but with Edge he's got hair like Lady Gaga on 5 year old meds! Rany Orton says he's the next world champion and then some , all I see is a Johnsons and Johnson idiotic scum! drops mic and leaves!

Cesaro comes to the ring.Wait, wait ,wait, you can rhyme all you want Cena, your rhymes suck, you say you're the next WWE champion? Oh Hell no! First of all you gotta beat the Swiss  Superman! Me!

John Cena enters the ring with a mic , he does some rhymes . "Yo Yo Yo Yo chill chill chill chill chill , See , youre looking at the next WWE Champion in me , Nothing like Sami Zayn and his piece of **** goatee! With Triple H and his burying He's a Undertaker rip off , that's one of the things that made his wife come and suck the tip of my d*ck off! Kurt Angle could never touch this ! , the best he can do is grab a comb to reminisce! Lita's A slut , I think thats enough said , but with Edge he's got hair like Lady Gaga on 5 year old meds! Rany Orton says he's the next world champion and then some , all I see is a Johnsons and Johnson idiotic scum! drops mic and leaves!

Cesaro comes to the ring.Wait, wait ,wait, you can rhyme all you want Cena, your rhymes suck, you say you're the next WWE champion? Oh Hell no! First of all you gotta beat the Swiss Superman! Me!
Continues Rhyme Swiss Superman's gonna have to prove it tonight but what you don't know , ChainGang's your Kryptonite!

John Cena enters the ring with a mic , he does some rhymes . "Yo Yo Yo Yo chill chill chill chill chill , See , youre looking at the next WWE Champion in me , Nothing like Sami Zayn and his piece of **** goatee! With Triple H and his burying He's a Undertaker rip off , that's one of the things that made his wife come and suck the tip of my d*ck off! Kurt Angle could never touch this ! , the best he can do is grab a comb to reminisce! Lita's A slut , I think thats enough said , but with Edge he's got hair like Lady Gaga on 5 year old meds! Rany Orton says he's the next world champion and then some , all I see is a Johnsons and Johnson idiotic scum! drops mic and leaves!

Cesaro comes to the ring.Wait, wait ,wait, you can rhyme all you want Cena, your rhymes suck, you say you're the next WWE champion? Oh Hell no! First of all you gotta beat the Swiss Superman! Me!
Continues Rhyme Swiss Superman's gonna have to prove it tonight but what you don't know , ChainGang's your Kryptonite!

WTF you talking about you Shithead? I can't wait to put my hands on you! Because once i have done that you will go to Rhyme to your momma's house!

Now Shut the fuck up!

WTF you talking about you Shithead? I can't wait to put my hands on you! Because once i have done that you will go to Rhyme to your momma's house!

Now Shut the fuck up!

Cena sees that Cesaro is pissed so he says ... Yo Yo Yo Yo chill chill chill chill!

Flair - Calm down girls, WOOOOOOOO! You two wanna make this a No Disqualification match?

McMahon - Well well well, Friday night is going to be a fast paced show on Smackdown now that I have signed two big matches for the show.

In addition to the big Triple H vs Randy Orton match also Sami has been book to wrestle one on one with Christian. But thats not all because we have a special tag team match and the winners will get a shot at the 30 man Royal Rumble match as Kurt Angle & Alexander Johnson will team up to face the tag team of Edge & Kamikaze ''Nash'' Anderson.

While it will be fun to see who gains a shot at the championship in a series of beat the Clock matches next week we will see round two of Beat the Clock matches!

Debut promo

*Enters the room.* 

*The crowd gives a HUGE pop & standing ovation* 

Rocky-Maivia-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-775

The Rock - FINALLY The Rock has come back to the WWE! 

Crowd - Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! ROCKY...!!!! 

The Rock -  You know The Rock says after all the shouting, after all the yelling, after all the arguing, after all the whining, after all the crying, after all the bitching ...The Rock says, one Nature Boy. 

Crowd - WOO 

*Smiles and nods as he acknowledges the woo chant*

The Rock - Ric Flair had to make a decision. A decision that will simply electrify Monday night's. Now obviously being the highly and intelligent man giving Ric Flair really is, he started to think. You can only imagine what The Nature Boy was thinking and that was he must go to the man who is simply electrifying. You must go find The Rock. So one day Ric Flair took a stroll down Know Your Role Boulevard and he hanged that right down Jabroni Drive and said to the nice lady at the reception desk at the Smackdown Hotel. "I'm looking for him" The lady responded confused of the situation and said "Excuse me sir, but who exactly are referring to?"  Ric Flair took a step back and said "Woo! I'm talking about The Great One, The Brahma Bull, The Most Electrifying Man In Sports and Entertainment today."

All of sudden a commanding presence occurred and jaws drop from Ric Flair, to that goofy bellhop jabroni and the lady receptionist looking and gawking at the Rock. The Rock said "Excuse me mam is there a problem?"  

Lady - Yes, Mr. Rock, sir the problem is... 

The Rock - IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS! Obviously your the problem. As The Rock looked down to her employee tag this is what The Rock had in mind for her. The Rock said "Joy, The Rock understands we have a situation here and here is how we're going to solve this problem. The Rock wants you to do something very special with that name tag. The Rock says take off your name tag...shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!!" 

*Pauses and looks into the crowd as the chant his name* 

Crowd - Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! ROCKY! 

The Rock - And after all the dust has settled. All the smoke..has cleared. Ric Flair has made the final decision, The People's decision. From there on out The Rock would be on Monday Night Raw.

*Crowd Cheers*

And as Joy was standing there with fear running through her body, tears rolling down her cheeks and piss rolling down her legs. Ric flair said *WOO jabroni"  IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLL...What The Rock.

*Pauses and raises eyebrow* 

The Rock - Is Cooking. 

*Music Hits* 

Edited by ChildrenOfTheCorn

Debut promo

*Enters the room.* 

The Rock -  You know The Rock says after all the shouting, after all the yelling, after all the arguing, after the whining, after all the crying, after all the bitching ...The Rock says, one Nature Boy. 

Crowd - WOO 

The Rock - Ric Flair had to make a decision. A decision that will simply electrify Monday night's. Now obviously being the highly and intelligent man giving Ric Flair really is, he started to think. You can only imagine what The Nature Boy was thinking and that was he must go to the man who is simply electrifying. You must go find The Rock. So one day Ric Flair took a stroll down Know Your Role Boulevard and he hanged that right down Jabroni Drive and said to the nice lady at the reception desk at the Smackdown Hotel. "I'm looking for him" The lady responded confused of the situation and said "Excuse me sir, but who exactly are referring to?"  Ric Flair took a step back and said "Woo! I'm talking about The Great One, The Brahma Bull, The Most Electrifying Man In Sports and Entertainment today."

All of sudden a commanding presence occurred and jaws drop from Ric Flair, to that goofy bellhop jabroni and the lady receptionist looking and gawking at the Rock. The Rock said "Excuse me mam is there a problem?"  

The Rock - IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS! Obviously your the problem. As The Rock looked down to her employee tag this is what The Rock had in mind for her. The Rock said "Joy, The Rock understands we have a situation here and here is how we're going to solve this problem. The Rock wants you to do something very special with that name tag. The Rock says take off your name tag...shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!!" 

The Rock - And after all the dust has settled. All the smoke..has cleared. Ric Flair has made the final decision, The People's decision. From there on out The Rock would be on Monday Night Raw.

*Crowd Cheers*

And as Joy was standing there with fear running through her body, tears rolling down her cheeks and pissed rolling down her legs. Ric flair said *WOO jabroni"  IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLL...What The Rock.

The Rock - Is Cooking. 

*Music Hits* 

Hold on there Rocky, you see I am here to make my debut too. But I won't do mine with cheesy catchphrases or catchy music, or even those weird facial expressions. All I have to do is speak my mind.

I am CM Punk! I come from a long history of Indy wrestling and if you a real wrestling fan, you would know that over there is where the talent is at and over here is where the money is. But Vince and Flair knew what they were doing when I was signing next to that line. I didn't come here to play games or horse around. I came here to WIN! That doesn't mean I won't make a few friends or talk to some girls because I will. But I will also make an impact! Starting righr NOW!

*Punk lifts Rock onto his shoulders and delivers a huge GTS*

I am CM Punk! I came from long history of Indy wrestling and if you don't know me... well you do now.

*Punk leaves and heads to the back smirking.*

Debut promo

*Enters the room.* 

The Rock -  You know The Rock says after all the shouting, after all the yelling, after all the arguing, after all the whining, after all the crying, after all the bitching ...The Rock says, one Nature Boy. 

Crowd - WOO 

*Crowd Cheers*

And as Joy was standing there with fear running through her body, tears rolling down her cheeks and piss rolling down her legs. Ric flair said *WOO jabroni"  IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLL...What The Rock.

The Rock - Is Cooking. 

*Music Hits* 

Hold on there Rocky, you see I am here to make my debut too. But I won't do mine with cheesy catchphrases or catchy music, or even those weird facial expressions. All I have to do is speak my mind.

I am CM Punk! I come from a long history of Indy wrestling and if you a real wrestling fan, you would know that over there is where the talent is at and over here is where the money is. But Vince and Flair knew what they were doing when I was signing next to that line. I didn't come here to play games or horse around. I came here to WIN! That doesn't mean I won't make a few friends or talk to some girls because I will. But I will also make an impact! Starting righr NOW!

*Punk lifts Rock onto his shoulders and delivers a huge GTS*

I am CM Punk! I came from long history of Indy wrestling and if you don't know me... well you do now.

*Punk leaves and heads to the back smirking.*

*Glasses fall off. Holding my lip and lying down in pain as the EMT's arrive.* 

Crowd - Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! ROCKY! *As the continue to cheer* 

Ric Flair runs to the ring to check on Rocky to see if he's ok.

Is it okay if I bring back Worlds' Greatest Tag Team (Benjamin and Haas?)

McMahon - Well Wade that does sound like a interesting proposition you plead with me. I am inclined to give you what you want on Smackdown a match against Shawn Michaels and yes you can have this match. You may want to think about what you want to do because I am making your match this coming friday a Beat the Clock match.

The rules for that are quite simple. You end up with the fastest time during the night and you get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at the Royal Rumble in 2 weeks time. You dig?

Yes I do.

Is it okay if I bring back Worlds' Greatest Tag Team (Benjamin and Haas?)

Sure thing. If you post the info in introductions ill add them.

*After the camera stopped rolling after the backstage interview after tonight's 1/6/2014 episode of Monday Night Raw*

*Continues walking to lockeroom*

*Taking off my boot straps and getting ready to shower off* 

The Rock - Tonight's show was incredible. The fans were excited. There's nothing like electrifying a crowd like that. I feel like hitting them with one more it doesn't matter. Only until next time though.

*Winks*

Christian comes to the ring in a mixed reaction of boos and cheers, PROMO TIME!

My name is Christian, I'm here to make a name in this company, You see, you stupid fans*Crowd Boos* and this company have disrespected me for years, this company thought that making me a Jobber and a Midcarder would make me leave the WWE. But they were wrong, Now that i have come back from my Injury, I'm Better Than Ever, I have gained every title in the WWE, except One: The World TITLE, Yeah i know i gained one in 2011 but now i want a better reign as champion that doesn't last 2 months or days. I have come back in a Ruthless Aggression mode, and the better way to do that is coming back as the ORIGINAL CAPTAIN CHARISMA! And today is the day i have been waiting for, I have come back to my True Form, wearing this jackets again Cage_en_la_TNA.jpg like the one i have now and bringing back the Old Close your eyes theme that you, Hypocrites*Crowd Boos louder*, always liked.

But the reason i have come to smackdown is to Bring Back Home the World Heavyweight Title, And none of your Heroes will step in my WAY!

WWE.Com is pleased to announce that Tomorrow a major announcement will be taking place concerning the future of the WWE Championship!

Flair - Cheer up Antonio because all is not lost just because you lost to John Cena. Tomorrow night on Monday Night Raw I am going to go to the ring and every superstar in that locker room will be hanging on my each and every word because I will be bringing with me the WWE Championship!

Everyone is going to listen to what I have to say because im watching each and every one of you and I am going to announce a WWE Championship match for Raw and I know what your saying, how can I when there is no champion. Well thats simple my friend I havent decided yet but two people are going to get the honour of competing for the belt and we will crown a new champion and this is going to have to be a tough decision on who I choose to compete in that match.

Flair - Cheer up Antonio because all is not lost just because you lost to John Cena. Tomorrow night on Monday Night Raw I am going to go to the ring and every superstar in that locker room will be hanging on my each and every word because I will be bringing with me the WWE Championship!

Everyone is going to listen to what I have to say because im watching each and every one of you and I am going to announce a WWE Championship match for Raw and I know what your saying, how can I when there is no champion. Well thats simple my friend I havent decided yet but two people are going to get the honour of competing for the belt and we will crown a new champion and this is going to have to be a tough decision on who I choose to compete in that match.

The shield walk in. 

Dean Ambrose: "You know EXACTLY who to put in this match. You're not scared we will take over are ya' Flair? You see, Reigns and I won our matches, which didn't come as a surprise, Rollins however, hasn't qualified for no rumble match and he will BE in that title match."

Seth Rollins: That's right, Flair. Because when you put me in that match tomorrow, you will start to realize that we are not a force to be reckoned with. Because WE are the shield and WE are the future. 

Roman Reigns: And after Rollins wins that title, and Ambrose and I are the last two in the rumble I will gladly climb over that top rope, eliminating myself for Dean to be put in Wrestlemania.

Seth Rollins: And I will fight Ambrose at Wrestlemania.

The shield hold out their fists.