Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iamthedoctor

WWE RPG Game

139 posts in this topic

Ric - Dean I think you need someone to watch your back.

Skullcrusher Ryan- If i don't need my master to watch my back, why does Dean have someone to watch his back? That's Dean's decision but that is for cowards

Ric - Dean I think you need someone to watch your back.

Skullcrusher Ryan- If i don't need my master to watch my back, why does Dean have someone to watch his back? That's Dean's decision but that is for cowards

Dean Moxley- Like i said before, i'm on my own

Mr. McMahon walks around backstage

Baddass Barry - Mr McMahon , I think that at the Royal Rumble , You need to crown a new World Heavyweight Champion, so we should have a special Championship crowning coronation where you crown me the new World Heavyweight Champion.

McMahon - Barry I do plan on crowning a new World Heavyweight Champion in a match at the Royal Rumble but last time I checked your contract states that you work for Raw and not Smackdown!

The only way you have a chance of coming to Smackdown is if you get drafted after Wrestlemania!

*Promo time*

C A Xander - Just look at this face man, this face gets all the women. This face gets all the championship belts, before coming to WWE I was a success, guys wanted to be me, girls wanted to be with me. That's the reason why I chose RAW, because it's where all the best wrestlers go. I'm going to show each and everyone that this face will make it in the WWE and that trust me will make everyone want to be me.

*maryse's music plays*

So you're here to make a name for yourself?

You need to prove it, not flatter yourself.

And THAT face? Well, ill let the audiences reaction speak for itself

*Maryse exits backstage with a smirk*

Just one question? How are the matches done?

Just one question? How are the matches done?

Well I decide that there is only one fair way to determine the outcome. I input all the data in WWE 2K14 and then I will simulate the match. Not by the outcome but I will watch the match and write down the major points thats happen in the match and then come up with a result.

Thats the fair way I come up with who wins and who loses.

WOOOOOOOO! The music plays as the 16 time makes his way out to the ring.

Flair - C A Xander it is has come to my attention that you plan on making a impact on Raw, well look no further son because Ric Flair is here WOOO! What better way for you to showcase your skills than at the 30 man Royal Rumble match.

But thats just 3 weeks away so how about on Raw you get yourself a tag team partner, but wait I got an idea because Ive been hearing Badass Barry looking for competition so how about the two of you join forces for a match. Now incase you are maybe thinking of some incentive then ok Im willing to make this a Royal Rumble qualifying match!

So you two work together and win your match and both of you are in. Now as to who your opponents are, well Maryse came out here and Punked you out Xander so ill tell you what ill do if she wants to put together a tag team of her own to manage and they can wrestle you. Now maryse I guess your probably wondering Honey why you should do this well if you do Ill reward you with a Womens Title shot at the Rumble.

PROMO TIME!

My name is Ryan, Skullcrusher Ryan, Badass Barry took me As his rookie cuz he saw me in the indy circuit crushing everyone's Bones, he did well on picking me, but now that i am on RAW i don't need any master or Someone to watch my back, i can take care of myself, because everyone who cross in my path will get his Skull crushed by the Skullcrusher! *evil laugh* and that will be the case of Dean, he will not see the lights again

Maryse is backstage with skullcrusher

Hey, umm...ive been asked to put a team together by flair. And i was wondering if you'd like to be in it? I beleive you're one of the best, if not the best and it would be a pleasure working with you ;)

Maryse is backstage with skullcrusher

Hey, umm...ive been asked to put a team together by flair. And i was wondering if you'd like to be in it? I beleive you're one of the best, if not the best and it would be a pleasure working with you ;)

I know i'm the Best, Lady :cool: , But i already have a qualifying match against Dean Moxley, So i cannot join your team, But if Ric does cancel my match against Dean, i'll join, but At the moment That's not the case, Sorry Maryse

Edited by ♕King Orclord♕

Dean Moxley attacks Skullcrusher in the backstage

Deam Moxley- " You say that you like to crushs kulls huh?? How about you recive your own treatment??

Dean Moxley does a brainbuster on the floor to SkullCrusher. 

*Sitting backstage*

So I have to team up with Badass Barry, to take on a team that the Putrid Princess has to put together. I'm not even sure she can count to two on her own, Flair  she might need some help there. I'm sure whoever you'll fling at us we'll deal with in a matter of minutes. But then again if you want a job done, it's better to do it yourself.

Edited by HarlotEffect93

Dean Moxley attacks Skullcrusher in the backstage

Deam Moxley- " You say that you like to crushs kulls huh?? How about you recive your own treatment??

Dean Moxley does a brainbuster on the floor to SkullCrusher. 

*Later that day, Ryan gets revenge by attacking Dean and smashing his head to a window of a car in the Parking Lot, then he leaves the Building*

Off topic- When will the match be simulated?

OT - When I have enough people to do a Raw card.

Ric Flair walks around backstage.

DJG appears in front of Flair but away from the viewers so no one can see him.

DJG: I'm sure you have my match scheduled right? You know what we agreed on for me to become the face of this company.

Flair - Yes I do Ascension! Badass Barry & C A Xander are looking for some opponents for a match on Raw, maybe you should be one of the guys who they take on. After all if you beat them you get into the 30 man Royal Rumble match!

DJG: Hmm, I'll think about that. I'd rather go for the WWE Championship instead. After all i'm the only "Face" in this business.

DJG: Hmm, I'll think about that. I'd rather go for the WWE Championship instead. After all i'm the only "Face" in this business.

Skullcrusher Ryan-You don't understand it do you? To go for a title shot you have to EARN IT!

Skullcrusher Ryan-You don't understand it do you? To go for a title shot you have to EARN IT!

DJG-You don't understand either. I don't have time to play with little kids like you. Now if you excuse me, I must leave.

Ric walks backstage as he makes a phonecall.