Da Phenomenal One & RatedRLionTamer's CAW COLAB!!!

DP1™

If that's truly 4 128's then thats one pixelated texture. Plus IMO the hair looks bad.

The hair actually isn't that bad in game. I swear it is the picture. :/

Post some in game shots then?

If that's truly 4 128's then thats one pixelated texture. Plus IMO the hair looks bad.

The hair actually isn't that bad in game. I swear it is the picture. :/

Post some in game shots then?

Wasn't it you who was making a Seth Rollins caw and people kept complaining it was to pixeleated? If I was able to screen cap I would.

Yeah,that was me. Thats because I split the face into two. I also realized it wasnt good,so I scrapped it. If you're trying to insult my Caw making,check out my new topic. Dont go there. I was trying to be helpful,so was Penguin,and you're just brushing it off like your lackluster Shelton is the best caw on the forum. Saying "nah" or "thats too fancy for me" when i suggest texturing the hair because it looks like a 5 minute job and you just slapped a yellow circle on his head.

• Like 1

Yeah,that was me. Thats because I split the face into two. I also realized it wasnt good,so I scrapped it. If you're trying to insult my Caw making,check out my new topic. Dont go there. I was trying to be helpful,so was Penguin,and you're just brushing it off like your lackluster Shelton is the best caw on the forum. Saying "nah" or "thats too fancy for me" when i suggest texturing the hair because it looks like a 5 minute job and you just slapped a yellow circle on his head.

I know it isn't the beat Shelton. Hell, I would even say I am the worst CAWer ever to exist! Penguin knows how I act. I most of the time just kid arount and make a joke of things and follows up with it. Am I arrogant? Sure, but I just don't go around saying "Oh, look! My *insert name* is so fuckin better than yours." If you want me to, I'll start all over. I can find another texture. If you want to, just leave the topic.

I apologize,I obviously don't know you,so I didn't know how you are. It's natural when someone brushes me off in such a way to react that way. I'm not saying your Benjamin is terrible,I've seen alot worse. What I was meaning was don't brush off a suggestion like that. Take it how you want,but I was trying to be helpful.

I apologize,I obviously don't know you,so I didn't know how you are. It's natural when someone brushes me off in such a way to react that way. I'm not saying your Benjamin is terrible,I've seen alot worse. What I was meaning was don't brush off a suggestion like that. Take it how you want,but I was trying to be helpful.

Im also sorry. I've been sick since Friday. I've had a major headache today. Almost puked twice so I haven't been the greatest. Also, since I don't post many CAWS I kind of do get pissy when someone says something that kind of puts down whatever I post. If you check my content on CC, I will say I'm not some Wolfgang JT or Dr.Vries, but it is better than those noobs that upload default faces,etc. I did download the texture that came with Kus7ate9's CAW, which is much better. Sorry for being a bitch, I've just not been the greatest today.

Im also sorry. I've been sick since Friday. I've had a major headache today. Almost puked twice so I haven't been the greatest. Also, since I don't post many CAWS I kind of do get pissy when someone says something that kind of puts down whatever I post. If you check my content on CC, I will say I'm not some Wolfgang JT or Dr.Vries, but it is better than those noobs that upload default faces,etc. I did download the texture that came with Kus7ate9's CAW, which is much better. Sorry for being a bitch, I've just not been the greatest today.

You're fine man. I can safely say I'm no Wolfgang or Dr Vries either xD

You're fine man. I can safely say I'm no Wolfgang or Dr Vries either xD
Lol. May I just ask how in the blue blazes of Hell do you have a little less than 200 posts and you have been a member since 2009? O.0

I didn't realize I've been a member that long tbh lol I guess I just been a long time lurker xD I mainly posted on the other forum,I've been on that one since late 2007 I believe. They've been dead as hell most recently in the caw section too it seems. Best not say too much because enthusiasts of both forums will crucify me xD 

You do need to work better on the face texture as the best cawers use it as a base so use facepaint & designs to cover most of it & just work to the best of your abilities no one can be as good as Vries & Wolfgang but as long as you just try your best. :) And just cause someone elses may be better you shouldn't give up or you will never learn. :)

You do need to work better on the face texture as the best cawers use it as a base so use facepaint & designs to cover most of it & just work to the best of your abilities no one can be as good as Vries & Wolfgang but as long as you just try your best. :) And just cause someone elses may be better you shouldn't give up or you will never learn. :)

^^^^What he said

Really-Thanks. I try. There have been several times I gave up because I saw a better one. ;) *cough cough Colt Cabana *cough cough* :p

Heel Version-Really? You? Goddamn! Stay away from me! Go hook up with Miley Cyrus! And go ahead and give my updated Everett a down rating also! :p:lol

Edited by Da Phenomenal One

I gave your last Everett a positive it was your HERO i gave a negative.

You get the point. :lol I wish they kept the star rating. I hate when you see a caw that is both good and bad and you only have two choices. :/

I gave your last Everett a positive it was your HERO i gave a negative.

You get the point. :lol I wish they kept the star rating. I hate when you see a caw that is both good and bad and you only have two choices. :/

Agreed.