[TUTORIALS] Caw Injection,Gender Mod, Renders!

mrblacksheep

*Notes*

1 - CAN be done with downloaded caws from CC. (You DO NOT Need to save all attires in game in order to inject a caw. Just make sure to change the display name or number as shown in the video)
2 - In the video I said to inject them consecutively. That is not necessary. They can be injected anywhere.
3 - I haven't tried with more than two caws so you can test that out your self. I'm sure you can.

4 - Always backup your data.

Video is unlisted so you can see it here only or unless you have the URL

PURE RAF3X Save Editor (Sorry. No Link. Dont message me for it please)

Horizon

I have tested all variations of caws and they all work as long as you follow the instructions in video.

How to Inject Caws (Photo Tutorial)

First we will locate your save file for WWE2k14 and move it to your Formatted flash Device

20140701_034658_1.jpg

20140701_034658_2.jpg

20140701_034659_5.jpg

20140701_034659_6.jpg

Your save data will look like the pic below. Move the data to you flash device.

20140701_034700_7.jpg

If you have caws you want to backup follow this same method to do so. The caws will be labeled

"XX.CUSTOM SUPERSTAR"( See Pic Below)

20140701_034701_8.jpg

We are done Here for now. So we will now move your data to your PC to start the Injecting Process.

Now there are several programs you can use to move the data to your pc, but this Tutorial is specifically for Horizon so you want to download that and Pur3's modtool. (Pm me for mod tool link)

image.jpg?noCache=1404213296

Extract the Contents of Pur3's mod tool into a folder and rename it to what you prefer as i did in the pic above.

image.jpg

(In the Pic above) Inside the mod tool folder, you want to create 3 additional folders.

Saves (Store your save you are modding)

Caws (Store your caws you are injecting)

Backups (Backup save in case sh!t happens)

*The "Saves 2" folder is for another save so ignore that.*

(See Pics below) Now open up horizon and Navigate the menus until you get to your WWE 2k14 data.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

(See Pic Below) Now right click and extract the data to your "Saves" Folder you created earlier. Be sure to make a backup.

image.jpg

We are done with that step now we can opem The mod tool.

image.jpg

First you want to open your save data In your "Saves" folder. It will be Labeled "SaveData.dat" (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now navigate to the "Caw Injector" Feature (See Pic Below)

image.jpg

Right Click on any empty slot and Inject your caws Labeled "XXCustomSuperstar.cas". Your caws should be placed in the "Caws" folder before injecting as noted earlier. After you choose which caw to inject, confirm all actions. (See Pics Below for Process)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

After you inject the caw, the list should revert back to the top confiming you did it correctly. Check to see if your caw is there and now back out of this feature then exit tool. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

For each caw you inject, a new .cas file will be created automatically in the "Saves" Folder according to where you injected them. If you want, you can delete the caws in your "Caws" Folder so that you dont get confused.

image.jpg

You can now open up Horizon again if you don't already have it open. Now Navigate to the Package Manager. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now open each modded file in the "Saves" Folder starting with your dave data.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Save, Rehash & Resign, then save to device.

Now when it comes to the caws/.cas files, things are a bit different. When you open the .cas file the display name may be wrong. The Display name is how the caws will be numbered in game. They run from (01. to 100.). The .cas file of that caw is 1 digit lower than what the caw is in game. It runs from (00. to 99.) only seen on a computer. So if my .cas file is (50.CustomSuperstar), in game or Dislpy Name would be (51.Custom Superstar) All you have to do is make sure the
numbers correspond to each other. If not, It will not work.
Save, Rehash & Resign as you would, then save to device.

image.jpg

In this case I have to do nothing because It's a fresh save and the Sasha Banks I injected was downloaded on the first slot.

Now move all data back to xbox and load up the game. If your save is on a flash device just plug it back into your xbox and load up the game. It should all work

How to Change Genders (Photo Tutorial)

This is only for caws. If you want to mod in game Divas/Superstars you must use another tool.

First we will locate your save file for WWE2k14 and move it to your Formatted flash Device

20140701_034658_1.jpg

20140701_034658_2.jpg

20140701_034659_5.jpg

20140701_034659_6.jpg

20140701_034700_7.jpg

We are done Here for now. So we will now move your data to your PC.

Now there are several programs you can use to move the data to your pc, but this Tutorial is specifically for Horizon so you want to download that and Pur3's modtool. (Pm me for mod tool link)

Extract the Contents of Pur3's mod tool into a folder and rename it to what you prefer as i did in the pic above.

image.jpg

(In the Pic above) Inside the mod tool folder, you want to create 3 additional folders.

(If you are only using the tool to change genders, you do not have to create all these folders. Just one for your save and one for your backup.)

(See Pics below) Now open up horizon and Navigate the menus until you get to your WWE 2k14 data.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

(See Pic Below) Now right click and extract the data to your "Saves" Folder you created earlier. Be sure to make a backup.

image.jpg

We are done with that step now we can opem The mod tool.

image.jpg

Now we will navigate to the "Caw Editor" Feature of the Tool. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now Right click on any of the names on your list and follow the prompts. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

You can now open up Horizon again if you don't already have it open. Now Navigate to the Package Manager. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now open your modded save. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Save, Rehash & Resign, then save it back to your device. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

Now exit and move your data back to your xbox.

Inject a Render (Photo Tutorial)

First we will locate your save file and caws for WWE2k14 and move it to your Formatted flash Device

20140701_034658_1.jpg

20140701_034658_2.jpg

20140701_034659_5.jpg

20140701_034659_6.jpg

20140701_034700_7.jpg

Your caws wil be labeled "XX.CUSTOM SUPERSTAR"( See Pic Below)

20140701_034701_8.jpg

We are done Here for now. So we will now move your data to your PC to start the Render Injecting Process.

image.jpg

In this tutorial you need to place your caws in the same folders as your save. You can place your render (.dds file) in there aswell for easy tracking.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

You can do this with multiple caws at at time, I'm just demonstrating 1.

Now we will navigate to the "Caw Editor" Feature of the Tool. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Click on the caw you want to give a render (See Pic Below)

image.jpg

Click on the renders button which will bring you to another screen previewing the renders. Then follow the prompts to inject your render. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

6_5.jpg

Find and open where ever you placed your render. (See Pic Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now open your modded save. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Save, Rehash & Resign each file, then save it back to your device. (See Pics Below)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now exit and move your data back to your xbox. All should work and you'll find your newly rendered caw works fine.

20140720_114423_2.jpg

20140720_114423_1.jpg

Edited by mrblacksheep
  • Like 1

Not trying to be rude. Maybe this thread should be called "injecting CAWs with Pur3 Save Editor". Easier for people to find and search for.

Thanks for creating this.

Actually that's good idea.

• Like 1

So how would us offline people use this? The person who uploads the cas file has to save all 4 attires first?

Yes. Thats how I tested it. I going to try without saving the attires and see if it works later now that I know what went wrong.

Edited by mrblacksheep

So we need horizon for this tool because i have modio & the tool hasnt worked

People have gotten it to work wth lefluffe, but this tutorial is specific to Horizon.

Final Update. You DO NOT Need to save all attires in game in order to inject a caw. Just make sure to change the dislpay name or number as shown in the video. I have tested all variations of caws and they all work as long as you follow the instructions in video.

Edited by mrblacksheep

Final Update. You DO NOT Need to save all attires in game in order to inject a caw. Just make sure to change the dislpay name or number as shown in the video. I have tested all variations of caws and they all work as long as you follow the instructions in video.

For caws from CC?

The video isn't loading for me, what do you mean?

For caws from CC?

Yes.

The video isn't loading for me, what do you mean?

When you rehash the caws, Manually Change the display number to what slot they would be in game according to the .cas file number. So if you had a cas file 50,  In game or the display name would be 51.

I had a GameSave crash and used the tool to re-inject my Caws, but it hasn't carried over their movesets. Is it meant to or have I missed something?

I only had one caw that didnt carry over its moveset and that was a caw that had moves from the dlc movepack.

I had a GameSave crash and used the tool to re-inject my Caws, but it hasn't carried over their movesets. Is it meant to or have I missed something?

I only had one caw that didnt carry over its moveset and that was a caw that had moves from the dlc movepack.

Okay, that could explain it. But if the CAW is being injected into a save that does have the DLC, should it keep it?

Success. Managed to get a DDP CAW into my game. There was just one step I was misunderstanding which was causing the problem.

I think any move from the DLC moves pack causes the issuue. Before my game corruped. I gave one of my caws a move from the pack. I got the pack free from the summer rae exploit. The weird thing was I was able to upload caws wth moves from the dlc oves pack and I didnt have season pass. So after i started up a new save. I downloaded all my caws temporarily and the one caw I gave  a moveffom the dlc moves, defaulted when I dowloaded it. Whe I njected the same caw, its moveset and entrance defaulted.