WWE2K14 Best of Save is coming...

BigChrisSpirito

WWE2K14 Best of Save

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhL94ZreUc8&feature=share&list=UUWJboxO0O-qtXwEXzjz95JA

Here is my yearly best of save for WWE2K14 on the Xbox 360.  Managers and Nonplayable characters have been hacked for in game play, Chyna is a female caw hacked to play as a male, all 100 caws have renders, Universe mode is set up for classic WWF, TNA, WWE, ECW and WCW shows, custom TNA, NWA, UFC, Jeff Hardy and Hurricane Helms titles have been made, 'most' caws have custom crowd signs attached to them (probably 200 in total added to the game), all caws have moveset's and entrances + stables and tag teams are set up in both Universe mode and my WWE mode and a large majority of in game wrestlers have alt color attires.  Save to be released on the morning of Wrestlemania XXX.  Follow @BigChrisSpirito on twitter for more info and updates.

Edited by BigChrisSpirito
  • Like 6

which rendered caws will you upload to cc ??? I don't want all of them that are shown since I ain't a fan of TNA or NXT .

Unless something has changed, likely none of them if they are downloaded and didn't allow re-upload.  Usually a save will be him releasing at best the .cas files on the board you can download and add in via a CAW Manager program, as well as his save file.  But if the CAWs still have the download tag (with no re-up allowed), he'd not have the ability to load to CC still, even with renders added.

Got a question Chris...may be pointing out an error here (not sure), but I notice in the matchup screens, the Jeff Hardy has a render, but in the teams area, Matt does but Jeff's is there as the CAW, not the render....is there a reason it doesn't show up there like Matt's?  Saw the same on Justin Credible...

also, if you want the renders that match the attire:

1st attire:

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID19726/images/Jeff-Hardy-drug-addict-arrested-2009.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16200000/Jeff-Hardy-tna-wrestling-16296731-324-890.jpg

2nd:

best I can say is using the SVR2011 render and make it look more realistic.

3rd:

http://www.wrestling-match.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/315070_10150308781296332_83052256331_8311814_1139825365_n.jpg

or

http://www.wwe24seven.com/images/76/jeff-hardy-wallpapers-1.jpg

4th:

take this shot:

https://maniacjoe.com/products/jeffhardy2_tna.jpg

and edit to add the face from this one:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/images/stories/ppv/2012/hardcorejustice/IMG_0347.jpg

or just use the last one....

That is if you kept the same attires I had on it...

Also, do you know if there's a way I can pass you a title (if you're interested)?...I have Jeff's title on mine with his side plates (the ones with his face in silver metal and the TNA plate on the sides...did up textures for the sideplates, but can't upload the title to CC)....wouldn't mind you using it if you want...looks like in your vid, yours are just a plain purple.

29qnner.jpg

^and ignore the color in those pics...it's actually more purple than my camera is making it look

Edited by WolfgangJT

Got a question Chris...may be pointing out an error here (not sure), but I notice in the matchup screens, the Jeff Hardy has a render, but in the teams area, Matt does but Jeff's is there as the CAW, not the render....is there a reason it doesn't show up there like Matt's?  Saw the same on Justin Credible...

The reason for that is 15 of the 85 caws wouldn't load correctly for me to add renders to them.  I keep getting a 'load failed' error when I try to load them to add the render.  I have two Jeff Hardy's on my save one for my WWE Universe and one for my TNA Universe.  One of the Jeff Hardy's I could add a render too and the other I could not.  This is why you see Jeff in the tag screen with Matt without a render. I love you title belt you did a great job.  If you can get me the png texture files I can get them on CC then recreate those side plate on my Hardy title in the game. 

Today I added renders for Mike Awesome, Justin Credible, Raven and Buff Bagwell.  This leaves 11 caws for me to add renders too.  Roode and Daniels won't be an issue as I already tested out redownloading them and was able to add renders to them.  I don't want to mess with my main save anymore so my plan moving forward it to render the remaining 9  caws on a new usb stick, reupload them to CC with the render and then download them on my main save.  I've corrupted my save a few times this year and while I have backups I just don't want to deal with those potential problems. 

I'm hoping you (Wolfgang) can send me the Crow Sting cas file in an uploadable format so I can render it and put it on CC with of course proper credit given as I've done for SMK and Dynomyte this year.  This will leave me with 8 caws without renders which all belong to Slipfan.  I plan to reach out to him tomorrow to see if he would be kind enough to send me the 8 cas files I need so I can attempt to render them and put them on CC.  I do not want to mess around with injecting caws into my save as these files are so easy to corrupt.  I feel much more comfortable at this late stage in my save with getting the cas file, rendering it, putting it on CC, and then finally downloading that rendered caw to my main save.

As far as the rest of the save I'm glad everybody seems to really like it.  There are 2 AJ Styles and 3 of me.  These are mostly place holders as I'm waiting for a great Hurricane and Sabin to finalize the exact roster I want this year.  If Dyno comes through with Lex Luger & One Man Gang/Akeem as he stated in an email a few months back I will add them as well so I can have The Twin Towers as a team in my WWF Universe. 

Nice save Chris just curious did you use mine/ vries RVD, mine BIrdys Booker T and Goldust? If not no worries as I wouldnt mind the renders for another RVD slot I am planning. Let me know

Yes to everything you just said! :)  Additionally Mason Ryan is by Birdy too. If you want something on CC with a render send me the files and save dat file so I can render them and upload for you. 

Quick question. Will all of Dyno's caws be in this save?

No as I don't have everything... I only have the caws that are on CC.  Off the top of my head Demolition are by him along with Bam Bam, Doink and Vader. I've been waiting for his Lex, Bagwell and DDP plus One Man Gang/Akeem but I'm not sure their status.  I tried to help things along by going on CC and getting movesets on a save file to send to him but with most of us I'm sure life just got in the way and he's busy.  If they come out eventually and I've already released my save I might release a Version 2.0 with those additional caws.

UPDATE

Cut these Saturday morning and added them to the save.  @WhatsTheStatus is responsible for adding a wonderful render effect to each of them.

l4qp.jpg

waiting on Dyno's and sadly forget who made this one but it is very gooduu5o.jpg

Mike Awesome by Dre41

zdfx.jpg

ECW era Raven custom caw by NickbreakerUK89me.jpg

Justin Credible by NickbreakerUK

Edited by BigChrisSpirito

Sorry for being a pest but which caws are available online on CC with the renders???? whats the search tags

Search user BigChrisSpirito on CC I think I have 5 or 6 caws up at the moment on CC with renders

Nice save Chris just curious did you use mine/ vries RVD, mine BIrdys Booker T and Goldust? If not no worries as I wouldnt mind the renders for another RVD slot I am planning. Let me know

Yes to everything you just said! :) Additionally Mason Ryan is by Birdy too. If you want something on CC with a render send me the files and save dat file so I can render them and upload for you.
Too bad Smk's caws don't have renders and fandango requires fan axxess... :D Edited by Samy.

U might wanna change the height on aries and reupload.

Nickbreaker is currently editing Aries. I'm sure the height was an oversight by SMK.

UPDATE:

Many more renders have been added to the save as I got Sting by Wolfgang and will get it on CC rendered soon along with about 8 or 9 other caws.

Hoping a Sabin and Hurricane are released soon but if not I'll just release an updated version of the save later on

I don't want to sound rude but the new Aries you released with a render is useless  as he is still 6;5 & when you edit it it removes the render.And i will work o a Sabin but i doubt it will be as good as the other Caws on that list as i don't have any program except some talent with PT. :)