RFJ1023

I'm looking to get these uploaded to the on the CC on Xbox 360. They are textures I made myself and should be ready for upload. I would do it myself but I don't have the game editor to do it. A little bit of info on them. They are of my friend who happens to be a pro indy wrestler. He is known as the Rock n' Roller Izzy Lambert and wrestles mainly for the ASWA and travels the US. He has wrestled against some big names, including Ed Hardy, Matt Cross, and Billy Gunn. Feel free to watch his matches on youtube. Now back to the business at hand I would appreciate this greatly if these could be uploaded. Just message me through here or through my XBL Gamertag (R Fairbanks Jr) if anyone decides to upload. Thanks for taking the time to look at this post and in advance if decided to upload.                                

Izzy Lambert Tights 256x256

2rrm7vn.png

Izzy Tattoos 128x128: I still need to get his chest piece tattoo finished and I might end up redoing to tribal tatt

Izzy Tat 1            Izzy Tat 2                 Izzy Tat 3                Izzy Tat 4

35d9or8.png27ywyhh.png2zxm3hi.png34etgdu.jpg

Izzy T-Shirt

2e4vkgx.png

On a side note:

Here are a few photos from his match with Billy Gunn. Yes the Current 6 Time WWE Tag Team Champion of the World.

2vwcmcn.jpg2uzyxhd.jpg2v17lu1.jpg

This is us at a TNA live event meeting Mick Foley and Kurt Angle. The tall guy standing next to Kurt is Sawyer Fulton of WWE's NXT. He trained at the same gym as my friend and they actually had their debut matches against each other.

zofa7l.jpg

Edited by RFJ1023