Photo
- - - - -

Impact Wrestling Taping Results (03/06/14)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,139 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:13 PM

okpglh.jpg

TNA Wrestling taped the March 6, 2014 episode of Impact on Saturday night from the Wembley Arena in London, England:

Impact Wrestling (Airing March 6, 2014):

* The show opens with Team Dixie for Lockdown in the ring. Austin Aries comes out and says since he helped Bobby Roode beat MVP last week, he wants the 10% ownership stake that Dixie gave Roode to be the captain of her Lockdown team. MVP comes out with The Wolves and Dixie Carter comes out to get in-between the melee. MVP reveals that Jeff Hardy will return to TNA at Lockdown as a member of Them MVP. The teams are now Team MVP (MVP, The Wolves & Jeff Hardy) vs. Team Dixie (Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, James Storm & Rockstar Spud).

* Austin Aries, Bobby Roode & Robbie E vs. MVP & The Wolves in an elimination rules match. Robbie E was eliminated followed by MVP. The match didn’t finish as a fight broke out in the crowd.

* Ethan Carter III cut a promo on Kurt Angle about their match at Lockdown. Angle ends up coming out but EC3 takes him out and applies a submission lock.

* Eric Young vs. Sam Shaw is thrown out when Ken Anderson interferes.

* TNA Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne, ODB & Velvet Sky b. Gail Kim, Lei’D Tapa & Alpha Female.

* Gunner comes out but is interrupted by James Storm. This resulted in another physical confrontation.

* They taped the ending to the elimination match because of the aforementioned distraction. Bobby Roode ended up pinning Davey Richards to win the bout for his team.

* TNA Champion Magnus and Samoa Joe are involved in a confrontation to promote their title match at Lockdown. Bully Ray comes out but ends up getting put through a table by Joe to end the show.

Xplosion:

* Christopher Daniels w/Kazarian b. German wrestler Bad Bones. Bad Influence were dressed as the British Bulldogs with Kaz as Dynamite Kid and Daniels as Davey Boy Smith.

Source: Wrestling News World

#2 Chris3:16

Chris3:16

Jobber

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

Bad Bones? Hah, nice! Saw him at an German Stampede Wrestling Event in my hometown. Nice to see him in a match for a major company, even if it is a loss. Besides that ... I don't know why, but I just can't get excited for TNA anymore. Something is definitly missing.

#3 Shadow Storm

Shadow Storm

Mid Carder

• PipPipPip
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:42 AM

Bad Bones? Hah, nice! Saw him at an German Stampede Wrestling Event in my hometown. Nice to see him in a match for a major company, even if it is a loss. Besides that ... I don't know why, but I just can't get excited for TNA anymore. Something is definitly missing.

I wouldn't call TNA 'major.' They're the small borderline btween the Indies and the big leagues [The WWE]

#4 Fozy

Fozy

Smacktalker!

• 13,383 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:47 AM

TNA is major.