What would u like to see in WWE 2K15?

TheJoshuaGuest

Less gimmick matches on weekly shows in universe. This makes it unplayable for me. You don't have triple threat matches, cage matches, TLC matches every week on RAW. Weekly shows should have mainly singles and tag matches, and very rarely have the odd cage match or something.

I'd also like to be able to use the Royal Rumble match in a created arena too.

Edited by Spinebuster_94

The thing with these CAW slot limits. We live in this day and age of hard Drives connected to the console. Sony/Microsoft has pretty much made it where without a hard Drive you cant even save a game so there is no reason why we cant just have slot after slot for how much space your hard drive has.

Another thing. While its pretty much unlikely we will ever get another Legend based roster as big as the past 2 years what about giving us Legends who are no longer with us like Warrior, Savage, Bulldog, Kerry, Quake.

If the plan is to go ahead with another big theme can we please have a real WCW based Legends roster theme. None of this a couple WCW arenas and Legends who are in the current roster anyway. WWE 12 just lacked that because you had Double A, Vader, Nash who was based on his current era, Mysterio.

The Irish whip into the pods and cage in EC matches are so annoying , my brother uses it as a cheap way to win or defend a championship. :/

I used to love that in the old games when you could hear the glass breaking.

Actually, let's take back realism. Going back to the classic Smackdown style would be great. More fun, more creative options, more sales. Anyone else with me on this one?

Yeah Im always getting the PSX out to play these classic games. Much more fun than the current games.

The Irish whip into the pods and cage in EC matches are so annoying , my brother uses it as a cheap way to win or defend a championship. :/

But they can throw you into the cage continuously without you being able to reverse it , it's a cheap tactic that needs a patch of some sort.

The thing with these CAW slot limits. We live in this day and age of hard Drives connected to the console. Sony/Microsoft has pretty much made it where without a hard Drive you cant even save a game so there is no reason why we cant just have slot after slot for how much space your hard drive has.

Another thing. While its pretty much unlikely we will ever get another Legend based roster as big as the past 2 years what about giving us Legends who are no longer with us like Warrior, Savage, Bulldog, Kerry, Quake.

If the plan is to go ahead with another big theme can we please have a real WCW based Legends roster theme. None of this a couple WCW arenas and Legends who are in the current roster anyway. WWE 12 just lacked that because you had Double A, Vader, Nash who was based on his current era, Mysterio.

I agree, xbox360/PS3 both have adequate sized HDDs so why not use the space or at least give people the option to either save on the HDD or through a standard save (for those with 4gb machines).

I would like a WCW game based on the early to mid 90's, but I doubt we will see it. If anything I think we would get a game that has the WCW stars recycled from past WCW games, the only new addition I can see would be Sting since he has noe signed with the WWE.

But given a chance give me a game with lots of tag teams, Natural disasters, Nasty Boys, Rockers, Strike Force, Money Inc, LOD etc...

But they can throw you into the cage continuously without you being able to reverse it , it's a cheap tactic that needs a patch of some sort.

The best tactic in elimination chamber in 2010 was that if you were outside the ring you could suplex and it was unblockable and unreversable.

• 1 month later...

If they insist on having the gender lock in the game, they should, at least, make it optional, so we can turn it on or off (just like the blood), instead of shoving it down our throats. Many of us like to have male vs. female matches and haven't been able to have such matches since Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009. We should be allowed that option.

well let's go ahead and remove Drew McIntyre, Brodus Clay, Jinder Mahal and Aksana from appearing in the game LOL

Edited by jeffsdomain

im a little worried about the creation part this year for next gen consoles

if they rendered every actual superstars body, chances are that the caws either dont look nearly as good as the original wrestlers, or the creation suite has been stripped down big time to prevent caws from lookin way worse than the actual models..

as for wishes, i want full customization in universe mode

let me decide wich matchtypes get on the cards on weeklys (HATED the many submission and iron man matches on raw) just put in a menu where i can tick each matchype active or inactive (Same for Outfits, random is ok, but there are still some outfits in i might not like to see)

let me put as much active titles on each brand as i wish without restrictions to male or female

put in some cutscenes outside of matches instead of having A vs B every week when in a feud

let me put 3-4 people in "singles" feuds

let me put 3 on 3 or full stable feuds

put some effort into the movesets

just look at hctp for example.. at least the top guys hat so many signature moves on them that it was crazy

put in outfits from different stages of each superstars carreer on the same character, not having some guys doubled and tripled

if they rendered every actual superstars body, chances are that the caws either dont look nearly as good as the original wrestlers, or the creation suite has been stripped down big time to prevent caws from lookin way worse than the actual models..

let me decide wich matchtypes get on the cards on weeklys (HATED the many submission and iron man matches on raw) just put in a menu where i can tick each matchype active or inactive (Same for Outfits, random is ok, but there are still some outfits in i might not like to see)

let me put as much active titles on each brand as i wish without restrictions to male or female

put in some cutscenes outside of matches instead of having A vs B every week when in a feud

just look at hctp for example.. at least the top guys hat so many signature moves on them that it was crazy

put in outfits from different stages of each superstars carreer on the same character, not having some guys doubled and tripled

you caw makers are very creative, that's what you have going for you.  I'm sure you'll find a way to make them look as good as the in game models.  We used to say the same thing around svr07 but we made that work too LOL

you caw makers are very creative, that's what you have going for you.  I'm sure you'll find a way to make them look as good as the in game models.  We used to say the same thing around svr07 but we made that work too LOL

I'm trying to make myself a kofi Kingston CAW, and I have absolutely no idea how people make accurate CAWS.  The face morph is so annoying and complicated.

yeah face morphing is hard especially with the cheeks and jaw.  It's hard to tell if you're making any changes at all LOL I actually wish you could use the Mass Effect system where you enter a code and it'll pretty much add the face morphing that others have created (minus the textures logos etc of course) lol

yeah face morphing is hard especially with the cheeks and jaw.  It's hard to tell if you're making any changes at all LOL I actually wish you could use the Mass Effect system where you enter a code and it'll pretty much add the face morphing that others have created (minus the textures logos etc of course) lol

that would be cool, or at least use the same interface used for ingame models, as those seem to be more realistic.