What would u like to see in WWE 2K15?

TheJoshuaGuest

I don't know if this has been brought up yet,but I can't be bothered looking back 4 pages(because Im lazy). Just a second ago I was playing a match with a buddy of mine. He was Brock Lesnar,I was Undertaker we fought at the Wrestlemania XXX arena too :3 ) and he put me through the announce table with a belly to belly.Problem is,I stood right back up. Now,what I was thinking,you remember how in the old SvR games you had to tap A/X to get back to your feet? Well,I'm not necessarily saying I want to have to repeatedly tap A to get back up,but more of a "sell" animation,or at least have to tap A once to get back up,instead of your character automatically rising.Now,I understand this was a part of them increasing the speed of matches,making it more user friendly,yada yada,but If they want to keep in the fast paced matches,they could add a option,whether it's in "Match Rules" or it's a part of the "epic,normal,and quick" options at the matchup screen. I HATE playing an online match with a buddy and we're pretty much trying to play a match with who we want to win,and it seems like a match that belongs on Main Event on ION Television ( any TubbyEmu fans? lol ). That seems like a good idea to me. Would definitely make online matches with my friends more enjoyable. Especially since I like to record these matches and upload to youtube. I feel it gives it that "real" match feel. Anyways,anyone agree with me on this??  

If anyone has played the nba 2k series they have nba today with the days matchups and highlights. I would like this to be implemented into the wwe series. something like wwe today but with the previous days matchup card and highlights. so on tuesdays you get raw on friday you get nxt. on saturday you get smackdown. and just like nba update rosters every few months. with the roster update i know they wouldn't be able to do new wrestlers but they can do attribute updates, updated facial scans, updated attires, and updated movesets.

nba2k14nbatoday1120.jpg

nba-2K14-christmas-jersey.jpg

Matches

- Interfering before/during/after matches (option to come in whenever you want!)

- More "OMG!" moments

- Interactions with titantron

- Getting up slower and more realistically (ex: playing as John Cena who just got hit with an RKO, you have to do the pinning "minigame" to get up or waiting to get up after, rather than laying there and just getting up as if they aren't hurt)

- Better animations

- Better hair physics (TressFX would help alot, see: ) (hair needs to move, bounce, and swerve like real hair would re-act)

Create-A-Superstar

- Superstars and Diva Heads should include every character in the game, plus some left out characters (maybe Alumni like CM Punk and Kaitlyn) and also changing/adding glasses, make up, and hairstyles

- New Hairstyles (more hairstyles from some of the non-caws accessible)

- Skin colors and textures should be better and re-textured

- Bra/Crotch blur should be smaller so that we can place almost full-sized logos on shirts/underwear/pants

- More Patterns

- More clothing options

- Paint tool available in CAS mode

- More name recording like "Gail" and "Kim" (LOL)

Create-A-Logo (Paint Tool)

- All logos accessible

- Accessible through CAS mode

Create-A-Moveset

- More taunts

- More moves

- Better animations

Superstars/Divas

- Bray Wyatt

- Luke Harper

- Erick Rowan

- Naomi (playable) (current gray attire)

- Cameron (playable) (current gray attire)

- Tamina (AJ's bodyguard attire)

- Rosa Mendes

- Curtis Axel

(I will post my full roster with my DLC ideas later!)

Ok, my roster w/ my DLC ideas:

Roster:

John Cena

Randy Orton (WWE Champion, WWE Heavyweight Champion)

The Rock

Kofi Kingston

Big E Langston (WWE Intercontinental Champion)

The Undertaker

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Dean Ambrose (WWE United States Champion)

Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns

Dolph Ziggler

Cody Rhodes (WWE Tag Team Champion)

Goldust (WWE Tag Team Champion)

Rey Mysterio

Mark Henry

Alberto Del Rio

Sin Cara

Antonio Cesaro

Jack Swagger

Wade Barett

Big Show

Triple H

Ryback

Curtis Axel

Brock Lesnar

Paul Heyman

Bray Wyatt

Erick Rowan

Luke Harper

Brodus Clay

Tensai

Jimmy Uso

Jey Uso

El Torito

Diego

Fernando

Primo

Kane

The Miz

Vince McMahon

R-Truth

Santino Marella

Zack Ryder

Damien Sandow

The Great Khali

Titus O'Neil

Darren Young

RVD

Drew McIntyre

Jinder Mahal

Heath Slater

Justin Gabriel

Sheamus

Batista (Unlockable)

Booker T (Unlockable)

Legends: Legends Roster from WWE 2K14

Diva Roster:

AJ Lee (WWE Diva's Champion)

Aksana

Alicia Fox

Tamina Snuka

Summer Rae

Rosa Mendes

Kaitlyn (In Superstar/Diva Heads)

Emma

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Cameron

Naomi

Natalya

Eva Marie

JoJo

Layla

Stephanie McMahon

Vickie Guerrero

Kharma (unlockable)

Lita (unlockable)

Gail Kim (unlockable)

Eve Torres (unlockable)

DLC:

Pack 1 - Superstar and Managers- $2.99

Xavier Woods - Free

Yoshi Tatsu - $0.99

Zeb Colter - $0.99

Ricardo Rodriguez - $0.99

Epico - $0.99

Hornswoggle - $0.99

Pack 2 - Divas from the Past - $2.99

Kelly Kelly - Free

Michelle McCool - $0.99

Beth Phoenix - $0.99

Mickie James - $0.99

Maryse - $0.99

Trish Stratus - $0.99

Pack 3 - Movesets, Creation Pack, and Alternate Attires! - $4.99

New Moves

New Heads for non-included people

Attire List:

John Cena - green, Attitude Era

Randy Orton - Attitude Era

The Rock - Attitude Era

Kofi Kingston - Attitude Era

The Undertaker - 2012

Daniel Bryan - Wyatt Family

Goldust - 2011

Rey Mysterio - WWE '13

Mark Henry -Sexual Chocolate

Big Show - Camo

Triple H - Attitude Era

Brodus Clay - red

Jimmy Uso - red

Jey Uso - red

Kane - Attitude Era

Booker T - business suit

AJ Lee - Green Plaid

Aksana - 2014 Red Attire

Alicia Fox - 2011

Tamina Snuka - red

Rosa Mendes - 2012

Kaitlyn - 2013

Brie Bella - 2011

Nikki Bella - 2011

Cameron - red (WWE 13/2K14)

Naomi - red (WWE 13/2K14)

Eva Marie - white

JoJo - black

Layla - 2011 (LayCool)

Stephanie McMahon - Ring Attire (WWE 2K14)

Vickie Guerrero - Manager (Casual)

Gail Kim - 2014

Eve Torres - 2011

An in game render tool allowing you to convert any image into a render for your caw.

More entrance music choices & themes

More logo's & arena logo's & all to ba able to b used in paint tool. Increaeed paint tool slots aswell

A focus on current roster give us all current wwe stars & nxt stars in game.

Would love to be able to choose pre bell animations, winning animations and reversal moves. It doesn't make sense when you have a face like Kelly Kelly doing an eye rake. All in all I would like to be able to separate the difference between heel and face.

Edited by ObsessedW/divas

I would like to see face paint degradation. The way it could work would be to face scan the superstars without paint. Then have 4 stages of paint. New paint, somewhat smeared, half paint gone and smeared and fourth stage would be virtually no paint. Stages are activated by match length. Longer the match goes another stage is activated

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have played every wrestling video game ever made (to my knowledge) going back to the original Tag Team Wrestling on an arcade machine. I have come up with the 10 things I want to see in the game. I tried to be realistic about what I thought would make it in based on development cycles, budget, etc. It is a fairly long read, so here is the link.
http://www.examiner.com/article/top-...o-see-wwe-2k15

• Elimination Chamber Entrances
  • MY WWE : Put Universe Mode whit some of GM Mod Stuff
  • More Themes/Entrance/Videos/Mini Titantron
  • More Logos./Arena Logos/Can Use Misc logos in other stuff like caws.
  • 6 Man Pack Challange/3 Stages of Hell/Buried Alive/3 on 3 Hell in a Cell/8 Man Money in the Bank
  • More Superstars Slots.(Not Caws)
  • Hell in a Cell OMG Moments
  • Steel Cage OMG Moments
  • Backstage Fight
  • Backstage Free Roam
  • RANDY ORTON ENTRANCE LIGHT RIGHT GODAMMIT.
  • More DIVAS ! MY GOD

It would be awesome if you could somehow play in 1st person view.

Edit: and the rumble needs a major overhaul

only if first person was optional.  I don't like playing anything in first person to be honest agree with you on the rumble though

5 man tags , 12 people in the ring at the same time. The fact that MDickie games can have 20 people in the ring at once but Yukes can only have 6 is just mind boggling.

The Ultimate Warrior - More different Attires and a perfect Move set with Warrior oriented Moves, from HCTP( Amazing slam and splash, Clothesline combination) and the Shoulder block from LOWM ground upper head grapple facing down position.

UP A/X -Tie-up Position is exactly the same as pressing A or X , add different moves or a different tie-up grapple lock, for that  Superstar like signature grapples like in  HCTP. A - XBOX 360 users and X is for - PS3 users .

Edited by BEAST987

So, I have played every wrestling video game ever made (to my knowledge) going back to the original Tag Team Wrestling on an arcade machine. I have come up with the 10 things I want to see in the game. I tried to be realistic about what I thought would make it in based on development cycles, budget, etc. It is a fairly long read, so here is the link.

http://www.examiner.com/article/top-...o-see-wwe-2k15

That was a hell of a good read. 2K really need to see that.

Improved AI is what I really want to see. It needs to be more intelligent and not just reverse more frequently with each difficulty level.

Basically I like the whole of the WWE 2K14  roster from the 30 years of Wrestlemania, so I would like to see the majority of them in 2K15 replacing some people I never use like :

Big John Studd swap him for Sting

Virgil swap him for Kurt Angle

Bruno swap him for British Bulldog

Dusty swap him for Owen Hart

Ryder swap him for RVD

List of people I would like to see in WWE 2K15

• Sting ( he has signed now with WWE) WCW version of him
  • Lex Luger ( heel debut version)
  • Demoltion
  • Kurt Angle
  • British Bulldog
  • Owen Hart
  • Goldust - debut version
  • RVD
  • The Wyatt Family
  • Ultimate Warrior ( not dlc though) ( different attires) better moveset
  • Jake The Snake Roberts ( different attires)
  • Rick Rude ( Different attires) better moveset (Gansa bomb as signature)
  • Mr Perfect
  • Ken Shamrock
  • Big BossMan ( retro)
  • LOD
  • Undertaker ( Ministry Of Darkness version) heel moveset ( darkness choke etc)
  • Psycho Sid
  • Money INC
Edited by BEAST987

Basically I like the whole of the WWE 2K14  roster from the 30 years of Wrestlemania, so I would like to see the majority of them in 2K15 replacing some people I never use like :

So would I but they would never do that because they think people wouldnt buy the same roster.

If I had to buy 10 copies of the game just to guarantee the 30 years roster I would.

- Ability to upload created content from the previous game

- Ability to edit existing arenas. Ex: During October it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I would like to be able to edit the existing Raw arena and add The middle pink rope, or give the Smackdown arena white ropes.

- Apron logo size fixed for Create an Arena

- 8 Man matches, especially since you were able to do this on the PS2 in 2001!!! 200 freaking 1!! Plus the game will be on PS4 so there's no excuse.

- Ability to make 6 sided rings in Create an Arena

- Ability to change how the inside of the announcer table looks ex: back in WWF, the inside was orange sometimes

- Ability to Change turnbuckles and ring post. The Impact Wrestling Arena is a PERFECT example. Their turnbuckle posts are square so the Impact Wrestling logo looks good on the posts and their turnbuckle pads are fat and wider than WWE's so the Impact Wrestling logo looks better than it would on WWE Pads

- Delete All Feature for any category of created content

- Make the ladders look taller and put the thing in the middle of the ladder that helps keep the ladder balanced. Also give us the option to change the color of the ladder. Ex: Back in the Attitude Era, they used Black, Yellow, and Orange ladders, but now the Ladders are Silver, which makes for an unrealistic experience if you're trying to relive the Attitude Era TLC matches.

- Give us the option to place the ladder on top of a superstar so you can do a move. Ex: If you want to put the ladder on someone to do RVD's rolling thunder or a Swanton Bomb etc.

- Put more logos of more current superstars

- Give us the ability to upload JPG images for paint tool

- Bring Back 3 Way tag team matches like there were in SVR 06

- Camera Angles Option like DOR 2 so we can chose how WE would like to watch our match

- Give us the option the change up the menu the way WE want it. Honestly, The Rock is the greatest performer to step foot in a Wrestling Ring, but do we wanna see The Rock EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME WE'RE LOOKING AT THE MAIN MENU!?! Give us the ability to see who WE want to see on the menu

- PLEEASE fix music jukebox so we can choose more than one custom song from our hard drive

- Give us the ability to choose the arena AFTER we have chosen our Superstars Online, because if you're like me, you like to relive classic matches online, and Bret Hart vs AJ Styles at NXT just isn't realistic

- Give us the ability to Upload our Superstar Threads to Community Creations

- Give us the ability to stop our taunts while we're in the middle of taunting.

Here are some Superstars/Divas that I wanna see in WWE 2k15 who are not in WWE 2k14 Who I believe will still be with WWE when The Game Comes Out : The Usos, Paige, Alexander Rusev, Billy Gunn, Bray Wyatt, Bella Twins, The Funkadactyls, Goldust, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Tyson Kidd, Diego, Emma, Erick Rowan, Fernando, Luke Harper, Paul Heyman, RVD, Tamina, Xavier Woods.

I ALSO WANT JEFF HARDY, CHRIS BENOIT, THE IMPACT WRESTLING ARENA, I ALSO WANT AJ STYLES IN THE GAME TOO (jk)