What would u like to see in WWE 2K15?

TheJoshuaGuest

I want as many caws as ur consoles memory allows..

As many minor titles as u want to add per show in universe..

Updated dlc thru the year until at least summer slam..

Interactive props and the ability to edit game superstars so u can make bret hart nwo or nwo hbk.. or even an nwo big e langston if u wanted..

One superstar has multiple attires not multiple spots on the roster..

Nxt mode would be a requirement for caws but u could toggle it on off in superstar editor..

Stage OMG tron OMG and cage match leap of faith OMG..

SPECIAL REFEREE matches in universe..

10 superstars able to be involved in one match..

Manager assignment and involvement(think jim cornette with the tennis racket or mr fuji with salt) actived by a special finisher by the superstar..

Branching storylines and a gm presence in universe..

monday night wars replace 30 years of wm..

More interactive environment like the tv monitors from the tables, bullying fans and commentators..

Hall of fame mode and retirement matches..

Ability to interfere/turn on ur partner with a the press of the start button..

Backstage mode and faction storylines with more than just 5 members..

Theres more i just gotta post this now

- I want create a title and entrance on Community Creations! I believe create a entrance was on CC in SVR 2011, but it definitely should be there

- Unlimited amount of attires, so we would not have use up so many slots; even tho we have 100 slots this option would still be useful.

Oh i thought of a good one maybe the option to have end match stats like they did with the streak mode for everymatch.

Not trying to be sarcastic but what would be the point of that?

To see how good you did i don't know? All the good ideas have been takin.

I would love to see a full interactive Season/univers/storyline mode, where you could move your wrestlers all around the arena, go to the locker room, train, see the staff, start a fight, walk the corridor to the entrance. fully interactive not scripted.
I would love the same to be applied to matches, with fully interactive entrance choose the moves you do live going to the ring,(play with the fans, pyro, or just run to the ring to fight). In matches you could choose to give up and let your partner or just get DQ and keep beating your opponent.

all of it with social evolution towards others wrestlers, staff and authority. (something more than rivals or allies)

-fully destructive backstage arena entrance.

-Better and more Hairs for caws (and superstars too)

-more sliders for caws, and more body textures

Use custom logo and replay to create a titanron/mini tron

More than 6 men matchs

fully customisable match rules (like hell in a cell table handicap elimination match)

and many many other things :)

Oh i forgot to say create a victory scene. Each wrestler has 3 or more.. one beat down.. one celebration.. one respect for opponent and one maybe a choice.. like if u had a finisher saved when u got pinned u can hit that finisher after the match as like an OMG

Oh i forgot to say create a victory scene. Each wrestler has 3 or more.. one beat down.. one celebration.. one respect for opponent and one maybe a choice.. like if u had a finisher saved when u got pinned u can hit that finisher after the match as like an OMG

this is a gd one there was a simular sorta thing back in svr days i think and was gutted they axed it :(

• Like 1

- I want create a title and entrance on Community Creations! I believe create a entrance was on CC in SVR 2011, but it definitely should be there

- Unlimited amount of attires, so we would not have use up so many slots; even tho we have 100 slots this option would still be useful.

Be handy for Randy Savage attires.

-The ability to add Tables, Ladders, and Chairs to a Six man Ladder match

-The extreme rules weapon seletion feature in all matches

-The Ability to more moves from the turnbuckle through the announce table

-Ability to add and fully edit caw without all the logos deleting

-Ability to copy an attire from one caw and add it to another caw

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

One thing that the game needs is create a comeback. It would basically be the same thing as creating a strike combo. Also, to make CAW imported logos easier, there could very well be a feature that allows you to import a custom logo (like a texture) from your computer to your game without having to JTAG your console. It could be on the 2k site, and you'd just have to select then file, and import it. This feature would save CW creators a lot of work, and not make them go through the process of JTAG-ing a console, just to get a logo onto your CAW. I don't care how they implement this feature, but this can easily be done, and would save us A LOT of work.

Similar to Nyscorpion's idea of a createable winning scene, instead you should choose a top rope taunt or pose to do at the end of a match and do what you want as a celebration and control which part of the arena to go to, each area has a customizable cutscene triggered when you walk near it