What would u like to see in WWE 2K15?

TheJoshuaGuest

If u ask me I would like to see the following in the game :

Season mode with backstage roaming similar to WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth and fight outside the arena too.

A roster featuring current roster and WCW roster too.

Bring back 3 stages of hell and bra and panties match.

This is a new feature I thought of if it were ever possible but highly unlikely called My WWE Life which allows u to do 3 things which are own a house/apartment, a gym to work on ur skills and also the development system or performance centre that allows you to learn new moves and just train.

I would also like to see the universe mode and gm mode mixed into one and you can run your own company or brand and make it similar to WWE SvR 08.

Let me know what u think.

There are tons of features and different additions I'd like to see[most are highly unlikely] but some are:

-I want a fully comprehensive roster meaning PG era, Attitude era WWF, Attitude era WCW, Attitude era ECW, and maybe some "golden era" legends like Hogan, Piper, Savage, Mr. Perfect, Jake Roberts, etc.

-Branching storylines.  THQ did this before with Smackdown: Just Bring It but it wasn't too elaborate with only two or three different choices and if 2K did this idea again they would need to add anywhere between 10-15 different decisions with each altering the story.  And some should be character specific like Taker's WrestleMania streak or others that would be unique to whichever WWE superstar you proceed with.  What I am proposing should be branching stories that can go on infinitely and be a yearly replacement entirely for 30 Years of WrestleMania, RTWM, or whatever it was in previous titles.  This would make things more specific and also allow for character driven cut scenes and also bring certain storylines like heel turn, face turn, breaking up tag teams, forming tag teams, etc that have been missing from WWE games and should be added to bring elements of realism into the game in which any scenario is possible through this mode.

-A simplified CAW.  I am amazed at what detailed creations are always available through CC online, but I have always felt that these modes are too complicated for novice creators like myself.  It should be possible for novices and seasoned creators alike to make realistic and detailed creations without all the intricate and complicated formulas to create any past, present, or future stars.

These are the major things I'd like to see in WWE2K15 but I realize it is an on-going process and some things won't be possible.  But THQ had gotten lazy since around Just Bring It and I hope 2K can bring some innovations and more realistic changes to make these games a lot better than they have been before.

- I would like to see casket and buried alive matches, this could mix up universe mode a little.

- A couple of things on creation suite;

- Create a Wrestler: more detailed designs of past and present wrestlers attires aswell as more generic logos and the ability to use original names for call announcers.

- Create an Arena: All PPV / RAW and house logos from Wrestlemania 1 all the way to today, aswell as a more in depth stage design, being able to move stuff around and add props. Change the floor mats and steel steps, positioning and colour. And of course fix the apron logo glitch problem !!!!

- NXT mode, which you start as a rookie (CAW of your choice) with limited moves and you need to work your way through the ranks and eventually a title shot at Wrestlemania.

- Hardcore matches, with trolleys full of weapons and better blood physics.

Not much else, apart from obviously new moves updated, and a full current day roster with legends and then the option to DLC the era of your choice wrestlers (dependent on contracts etc)

1. Unlimited Custom Logo Use, a lot guys would love to nail it on the head instead of doing it halfway. Example: guys that make Kurt Angle caws would sometime leave the Tatoo out due to the limited amount of logos!

2. Ability to get photos from internet accounts like facebook, istagram, etc. So we can use it with custom logos,we were able to put videos on YouTube.

3. Ability to convert caws from previous WWE games to put on the current game. Some caws I seen from WWE'13 that I would love to have on 2K14

4. Omg reversals if we are in a OMG moment with three or two finisher we be able to reverse it in the process.

5. Full customization of models. Some people feel the can do better than the developers and some can do better; we be able to add and take away clothing, facial hair, head hair, etc.

6. Ability to create our own match. Their were rumors about that happening in SVR 2008

7. Ability to use previous model in place of current model; example: I want to replace my Rock model that is already in the game with the SVR Models.

8. Unlimited Layers. This would help us out a lot. Like I said we hate leaving things out!

Those above are some of many ideas I have.

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

1. Unlimited Custom Logo Use, a lot guys would love to nail it on the head instead of doing it halfway. Example: guys that make Kurt Angle caws would sometime leave the Tatoo out due to the limited amount of logos!

2. Ability to get photos from internet accounts like facebook, istagram, etc. So we can use it with custom logos,we were able to put videos on YouTube.

3. Ability to convert caws from previous WWE games to put on the current game. Some caws I seen from WWE'13 that I would love to have on 2K14

4. Omg reversals if we are in a OMG moment with three or two finisher we be able to reverse it in the process.

5. Full customization of models. Some people feel the can do better than the developers and some can do better; we be able to add and take away clothing, facial hair, head hair, etc.

6. Ability to create our own match. Their were rumors about that happening in SVR 2008

7. Ability to use previous model in place of current model; example: I want to replace my Rock model that is already in the game with the SVR Models.

8. Unlimited Layers. This would help us out a lot. Like I said we hate leaving things out!

I totally love your ideas and more.

yeah unlimited caw layers for sure and speaking of CAW be nice if they would intergrate the kinect & whatever playstations cam called to scan you in the game like that first fitness game that came out for Kinect when it first came out use to have but anyway with kinect it actually showed u inside the game what u was wearing and everything. they can use the same technology. use like they do have the models so u can find your shape   then stand in front of the camera and have directions where it'll tell u to turn to the side and back to scan all the way around u and save it. then can go in and edit yourself add clothes tats hair etc. 

more moves and more freedom to do things like in real life cause theres always things u constantly coming up wishing u could do this and do that but u can't. for ex. say u in the entrance throw up against the rail pick em up and slam on it like u can next to ring. be able to go out in the crowd and fight like they do many times in real life.  an anywhere fall match that way  u can go from inside the ring and end up middle of the arena even lil bit outside like they do in real life. 

casket match

ambulance match

be able to create a new match by adding multiple match types into 1 kinda like the 3 stages of hell. 

create regular moves like u can a finisher

also add more moves to the create a finisher 

Thank you I have more ideas such as

-Online Season(like online gyms in fight night). so members of Smacktalks can interact and play against each other

-Create your own weapon: Barbed wired Chair, baseball bat, table, etc

i would type more bit i forgotten :/. but thanks anyway:)

an Ability to choose how long a wrestler gets injured for

It would also be awesome if you could also choose different return scenarios for a certain superstar once they return in-game.  Like having a superstar return and they seek revenge on former tag partners[like Edge did with Jericho] or have a returning conquering hero come back from injury[Triple H's return from the first quad injury], or returning as part of a group/faction.  To that end, it would be cool if you can choose to return as a heel or face depending on which you were before injury.  There are so many possibilities for newer games to do things like that to make the games more realistic and more fun to play out each scenario. 

better graphics!!! dont see people mention this but it looks the same for the pass 5 or 6 years.... it looks good but the hair could be better without it looking like paper etc

Actually you got it wrong mate the graphics seem to have gotten worse.

• Like 1

better graphics!!! dont see people mention this but it looks the same for the pass 5 or 6 years.... it looks good but the hair could be better without it looking like paper etc

haha true that mate

haha true that mate

I actually just looked up some pics from SVR 2010 & it looked more realistic sure it was a bit more blurry but the it just felt better?

i agree and gameplay was better aswell more interaction around the ring and out the ring the OMG moments dont compare to smashing heads on ring steps etc lol that was my fav thing to do back then lol

Guest Dazman™
  • Ensure Kaitlyn's entrance and moveset remains in the game.
  • Combine Universe mode with GM mode to form one mode that you ultimately control any way you see fit.
  • Bring back the customizable 3D locker room.
  • Free Roaming in Extreme Rules matches to make them more realistic and fun to play.
  • Upgrade to having 8 Superstars on the screen for certain matches (if they could do it in 2001, they can do it now)
  • Add the Money In The Bank briefcase as a Championship so the winner of the match comes out with it until you decide to cash it in (Exhibition Mode)
  • Entrances in the Elimination Chamber match (even if it's just a few generic ones into the pod, it's better than nothing)
  • Allies to team up in the Royal Rumble match rather than just eliminate each other as soon as they enter and rivals to face off as well.
  • A.I to use both finishers as opposed to one all the time using the wake up taunt (e.g, With Cena they'll only hit an AA and the STF is non existent.)
  • A.I to stop throwing you straight back into the ring when it goes outside (especially in matches where there are no count outs)
  • A.I to attempt more outside dives if they have the ability and more top rope attacks.
Edited by Dazman™
  • Like 1

1. the ability to shut of the minitron feature for certain arenas in creat a arena For example if u had to creat old shool/attitude raw/ect ur tron graphic will stay up and no minnitron would play.

2. old schol raw stage in creat a arena & most necessary logos to make past arenas(aprons/banners/ect) 

3. arena logos restrictions to be removed

4. more created logo slots

5. More advanced Superstar Heads

6. More body types or even the ability to use in game superstar body sizes In caw mode and be able to shape it if you want

7. Elimination chamber to have entrances 

8. Ability to fight in the crowd(any match type) & to be able to go backstage in falls count any where

9. Better hair choices for caws need more hair choice varietys

10. They need to put the double under hook piledriver(Kid Kash/Jay briscoe's move) in the game or the correct annimations to make it in creat a finisher.

Edited by brainz86

-The ability to kick out automatically when using resiliance ability! I hate how when I use the resiliance ability it don't work and I end up losing

-New pin system. It is totally shit! And one of the reasons is the sentence above^

- Ability to take down the briefcase/belt while dangling above the ring. I still wonder why that was taken out?

-Online Royal Rumble, where we can choose who we want while we are waiting to come out including both caws and models

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

I want the old pin system back. I preferred the button mashing games to kick out. Just hate the holding the button down thing.

I know why they did it to stop people getting owned online with autofire pads but it still sucks. Never play online anyway and wish the new pin thing was just for online mode.

I want the old pin system back. I preferred the button mashing games to kick out. Just hate the holding the button down thing.

I know why they did it to stop people getting owned online with autofire pads but it still sucks. Never play online anyway and wish the new pin thing was just for online mode.

You can switch the Pin System back to button smashing in the options.

I'm not sure of new features but I really want them to bring back these.

Superstar Heads with more then this year and maybe allow us to edit the faces, such as allow beard/hair changes... 

Universe Attire selector

The Catapult finishers