Audio & Vocals (For Individual Talents)

Sir Flash™

First of all good job! But can it be, that you use Magix Music Maker? :lol

oh hoho, you know the program nice. Audacity too.

Sometimes i use it aswell but I'm not very good at making songs :lol

I like it man, I was into music production big time a few years back.

I really like the more instrumental hip hop tunes, (and I listen to metal on a daily basis lol) whereas the dubstep seems to be lacking a little, maybe invest in waves package. It's quite expensive but it can bring your music to life !

But definitely 5 out 5 on an amateur level! I like and I'll be showing my mates in the music industry.

I like it man, I was into music production big time a few years back.

I really like the more instrumental hip hop tunes, (and I listen to metal on a daily basis lol) whereas the dubstep seems to be lacking a little, maybe invest in waves package. It's quite expensive but it can bring your music to life !

But definitely 5 out 5 on an amateur level! I like and I'll be showing my mates in the music industry.

Wow, this is very much appreciated bro. I really try and more will be coming soon. Also I'd love to see your works posted in this thread bro.

First of all good job! But can it be, that you use Magix Music Maker? :lol

oh hoho, you know the program nice. Audacity too.

Sometimes i use it aswell but I'm not very good at making songs :lol

^_^, well I have always had a good ear for Good Music. That's why I always get calls for hearings. 1 reason I am good at it is because of my background in being in the band.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, this thread is for those who do vocals, make instrumentals, play instruments, etc. If you want to reveal what you can do, post it in this thread. Enjoy, here are my current works, soon to be updated: https://soundcloud.com/darius-jerel-mitchell

Sunshine was my favorite :) Does this thread include any mashups/remixes we've done?

Hello guys, this thread is for those who do vocals, make instrumentals, play instruments, etc. If you want to reveal what you can do, post it in this thread. Enjoy, here are my current works, soon to be updated: https://soundcloud.com/darius-jerel-mitchell

Sunshine was my favorite :) Does this thread include any mashups/remixes we've done?

Not yet but feel free to add any

Can I record myself with the mic on my Beats?  :lol

Seriously though, I wanna record to "It's Showtime"

I'll see what I can do....

I'm telling you now, you might not like my rapping. I have a totally different flow. 

I'm telling you now, you might not like my rapping. I have a totally different flow. 

you have any recordings for me to hear?

I really don't know what to do, lol. I just write and say it without a beat. If you could go into detail about what to do...

• 1 month later...

I really don't know what to do, lol. I just write and say it without a beat. If you could go into detail about what to do...

damn how i miss this, just do you and i'll see if it fits over this beat.