Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tommy Dreamer Signs With TNA?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

1tommydreamer_288x288.jpg

Tommy Dreamer was backstage at the TNA iMPACT! TV tapings on Thursday. He was welcomed back to the company during the talent meeting and worked as an agent for several matches.

It's unknown at this time if it was a one time event or if it will lead to a larger role for Dreamer in the company. John Gaburick has been building a new office staff in recent weeks. 

Source: PWInsider.com

Posted

BOO!

Posted

NO!

Posted

Worst Idea ever.

Posted

Kinda strange since Dreamer runs HOH I believe? 

Posted

No one cares about Tommy Dreamer. Him and TNA go well together.

Posted

I don't care about Tommy Dreamer. Him and TNA go well together IMO.

Fixed

Posted

Nope, no one. I never see anyone talk about him in any capacity unless he's just been on screen. He was good back in ECW. No ones cared since then.

Posted

Nope, no one. I never see anyone talk about him in any capacity unless he's just been on screen. He was good back in ECW. No ones cared since then.

I would like to argue with that, but I just can't help but to feel the same way actually now that you made me think about it.

Posted

The innovator of violence! I really enjoyed his days in the old ECW ! But never really seen too much of him since the old WWE invasion and so forth onto TNA etc, I imagine with age being the main factor that he's not too good these days? And would I be right in that? Judging by your comments that is

Posted

at the least is dreamer and not a bellator figher :)

Posted

Join at the worst time possible , great move.This will surely be a very smart decision :|

Posted

Well, I care about Tommy Dreamer. Been a fan since ECW. Have enjoyed his work in all promotions. HoH is pretty cool from what I have seen. I don't really care for what TNA is doing right now, so it will be interesting to see exactly what his role will be. But, being able 2 see Dreamer on national TV again is never a bad thing to me.

Posted

What's so bad about Tommy Dreamer signing with TNA again? I loved Tommy Dreamer back during the good old days in the 90's and the last time he was TNA was nothing great, but a cool short run. Anyways he might bring back that hardcore factor into TNA like when he brought back the extremest. 

Posted

Anyways he might bring back that hardcore factor into TNA like when he brought back the extremest.

I hope so ! We are lacking quite a lot of hardcore wrestling these days !

Posted

He's a has been, a lot of wrestlers who they shovel back out are. I have respect for the guy, but he is never going to make me interested in anything he does these days. He wasn't interesting the WWECW and that would have been where he should have thrived. 

Posted

at the least is dreamer and not a bellator figher :)

meh I guess so