Amazing!! Pro Wrestling on NES recreated in it´s entirety on

Onomoki83

I´m going to go ahed and make a plug for myself. I know it ain´t the most sympathetic thing to do... but i am quite proud of this.

I have recreated Pro Wrestling from NES in WWE-2K14. Every wrestler, the Arena itself, the original artwork. It´s currently available in Custom Story from. (You can download it on XBOX360, by searching for "Pro Wrestling" under the "Custom Stories" filter).

I plan on releasing all the wrestlers and the arena separately eventually, but for they are included in the story. This is because i want people to play the story i created. I have written an original script, that takes you through the entire roster, with different choices and different outcomes depending on your action. There are even multiple endings!

I´ve drawn inspiration from the booklet and the various sources of information about the original wrestlers, and i have expanded upon certain areas in order to flesh it out. If you are looking for a new, ambitious and nostalgic single player mode. This Story is for you.

I have put in between 20-30 hours into this project. So i am really excited to see how people feel about it. And that is why i am so shamelessly plugging myself like this. I hope it doesn´t goes against the rules of the forum.

If this seems interesting to you, download it today! And please rate it, if you enjoy it. (Or rate it bad, if you think it doesn´t hold up. All feedback is welcome).

Just search for PRO WRESTLING amongst CUSTOM STORIES, and it will pop up. Thanks for your time. 
Dag Härdfeldt.
  • Like 1

This sounds awesome! Wish it was available on PSN ! I'd definitely give it a shot, fair play mate

Thanks so much Twigga. I´m sad to i can´t put it on PSN also. But thanks for the push mate :)

• Like 1

I'd be interested to see some pics of the characters and arenas. I still have my NES with that game. Always loved it when I was little.

Edited by Righteous

I wish i could post some pics, but i ain´t got no screen capture card :( Ya´ll have to view Codes Youtube :)

I´m really satisified with a lot of the wrestlers. Especially King Slender and Fighter Hayabusa. It was quite a challenge to translate their 8-bit facial features into 3D. Giant Panther was probably the hardest...

I might check it all out when my XBL suspension is up next Saturday. I always enjoy nostalgic things like that. Might even make a universe out of it.

For those that don't know about the game--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnUwsz9j1Q

Edited by Righteous

Codes, there are some people at other forums that asks for screenshots and videos. (They have PS3´s and can´t see access the Story)
Would it be ok if i promoted your youtube channel for them, if you decide to do a playthrough?

Beautiful! I´ll tell all the guys that a playthrough will be available soon, and link them to your channel. I´ll hope you enjoy it, and that it´ll pull in some views for you mate :)

What is your youtube account?

Well there is an hour and 1/2 of my life I just wasted that I'll never get back. I got to the final match and it was just like ACCESSING ERROR and that was it.

Yeah, the Create A Story mode is kind a buggy some time. I´m sad to hear it kicked in at the final match :(

You could try just continuing it from the menu again, i think that will put you right back before the error. (Autosaves)

Hope you´ll get it to work.

How did you feel about it other than the bug?

Well there is an hour and 1/2 of my life I just wasted that I'll never get back. I got to the final match and it was just like ACCESSING ERROR and that was it.

I´m also sad to hear that you feel my story was nothing waste of time. What parts about it didn´t you like?

the story itself was awesome. the fact that it froze up when I was recording is what was a waste of time.

Ahh, yeah that clarifies it. I´m sorry to hear about the crash. I tried running it on my own now, and it always seems to crash at King Slender. I´m sorry i didn´t test it for bugs before posting it. Will you still be posting the footage you got? There are a couple of guys asking about it.

Thank you for playing btw!

I loved Pro Wrestling on the NES. I would love to see at least some screenshots of the wrestlers if you get around to it.  I love Tecmo World Wrestling too.

If i had a videocapture card i could post some. But unfortunately i dont :/

Thanks for the interest though. Maybe Codes could post some?

And i agree. Tecmo Cup World Wrestling was awesome. Truly awesome.

Wow, Codes! Amazing collage! You really picked out some of the most representive spots. I greatly appreciate it!

If you want too, i could post/send you a version of the create a story that picks up right at King Slender and i make sure it doesn´t crash, and maybe you could splice/edit the different footage?

Ok, so i realised some people experienced crashing problems while facing King Slender. In order to fix this, i have uploaded a version of the story that starts with the King Slender match (and i double checked it, it works now). So, if anyone is interested in playing it through, and/or seeing the ending. You can now download "Pro Wrestling Ending" at Xbox 360 community services.

• 2 weeks later...
Would just like to give a heads up. Codes have released the third and final part of his playthrough of this story. See the shocking ending, (which actually made Codes somewhat upset). Will Great Puma make a return, or something else? Check it out!!