Does anyone know what happened to The Don?

WordLifeCj

Supa was always an idiot, how the fuck he became an admin stumped us all for a long time. Welcome back.

Haha yeah I know right, I think we were all a bit retarded back then. But guess what dude, I grew up. What's your excuse for still being such a cunt?

Haha, I was only joking. To be honest, what I remember most about you was you joined, posted a bunch, I think you were like good at caws or modding or something, right? You ended up becoming an admin for that. As soon as you did you barely posted. It was like you achieved your goal and then just stopped.

Supa was always an idiot, how the fuck he became an admin stumped us all for a long time. Welcome back.

Haha yeah I know right, I think we were all a bit retarded back then. But guess what dude, I grew up. What's your excuse for still being such a cunt?

Haha, I was only joking. To be honest, what I remember most about you was you joined, posted a bunch, I think you were like good at caws or modding or something, right? You ended up becoming an admin for that. As soon as you did you barely posted. It was like you achieved your goal and then just stopped.

I notices that, no one seems to get your jokes, just like people don't notice heel turns easily *cough* (sheamus on raw)

Don't worry, sarcasm is hard to pick up without going too sarcastic. I don't know what happened with Sheamus.

Ah he had a Heel turn that was missed by everyone.

lol, not in this time or age, Batista is leaving to promo movie soon so it seems evolution will be on TV until at least September or October

Don't worry, sarcasm is hard to pick up without going too sarcastic. I don't know what happened with Sheamus.

Am I the only one who can tell when Iain is being a serious dick or a sarcastic dick?

Am I the only one who can tell when Iain is being a serious dick or a sarcastic dick?

I can, too <3

I can't , to be honest there are times where he makes me so angry I feel like stomping on my laptop to an oblivion because of how much of a dick he can be.

Edited by RatedRLionTamer™

I can't , to be honest there are times where he makes me so angry I feel like stomping on my laptop to an oblivion because of how much of a dick he can be.

I'm more than glad I have that affect on you.

I'm more than glad I have that affect on you.
Was that the ultimate goal?

I heard a rumour that he was sucking Paul off, maybe that's how he got the admin job? :p

Yeah dude not denying that at all!!  Although to be fair, from what I remember I do think I did an okay job... even to this day, I never want to be someone who gets a bit of power then starts throwing their weight around ya know.  I kind of get a kick out of working silently in the background but yeah I see why it would have come across that way.

I heard a rumour that he was sucking Paul off, maybe that's how he got the admin job? :p

OI!!!!!  THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

...I also had to suck your mum off to get the job.

Trans?