Does anyone know what happened to The Don?

WordLifeCj

Well shit, this topic turned morbid quite quickly! (PS HI DR JITZ!!!!) It made me start thinking though... I wonder what any of the other old timers are up to these days??

My memory is a bit skewed, but I remember that there was an aussie bloke with a dancing banana as his avatar (I honestly can't remember his name sorry) that randomly disappeared.

Also tokidoim - whatever happened to him???

And on that note, whatever happened to Thom??? Seemed like that bloke was before his time with the whole hipster thing.

Please feel free to entertain me with possible scenarios if you don't know the answer...

They were all kidnapped and brainwashed by the Illuminati.

Lol

Well shit, this topic turned morbid quite quickly!  (PS HI DR JITZ!!!!)  It made me start thinking though... I wonder what any of the other old timers are up to these days??

My memory is a bit skewed, but I remember that there was an aussie bloke with a dancing banana as his avatar (I honestly can't remember his name sorry) that randomly disappeared.

And on that note, whatever happened to Thom???  Seemed like that bloke was before his time with the whole hipster thing.

Please feel free to entertain me with possible scenarios if you don't know the answer...

Thom wasn't a hipster, he was an emo during the time he posted here. He goes with the changes of society, he keeps up pretty well. So yes, I'm assuming he is a hipster at the moment. He was also on Countdown, I posted that video here a while ago.

The dude with the banana was LiLFlip.

Well shit, this topic turned morbid quite quickly! (PS HI DR JITZ!!!!) It made me start thinking though... I wonder what any of the other old timers are up to these days??

And on that note, whatever happened to Thom??? Seemed like that bloke was before his time with the whole hipster thing.

they just like stan marsh , are jacking it in san diego

Well shit, this topic turned morbid quite quickly!  (PS HI DR JITZ!!!!)  It made me start thinking though... I wonder what any of the other old timers are up to these days??

And on that note, whatever happened to Thom???  Seemed like that bloke was before his time with the whole hipster thing.

Toki's dead. I'm like positive. I remember he did the whole serial killer thing, where he would make threads where he would "kill" members, and he would post from a different browser so he could show up as online at the same time as the serial killer. Then I think he died, because of a real serial killer.

Toki's dead. I'm like positive. I remember he did the whole serial killer thing, where he would make threads where he would "kill" members, and he would post from a different browser so he could show up as online at the same time as the serial killer. Then I think he died, because of a real serial killer.

tumblr_m9fu4wyBlC1rvf06wo1_400.gif

Edited by Crikes™

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not letting the one topic that isn't about asking 15 year wrestling fans questions about how to get a girl to like you, fall four pages back on the board.

Supa the other Australia was Sangay (I'm drawing a blank on his username), who obviously was of Indian heritage. He had a sister that he had to get off the computer so she could go on all the time. That is completely irrelevant to anything but Matt would find that funny because he knows all about it.

Toki isn't dead, he was like 35 years old with a wife and kids, he went on the board for a laugh. Like Martin, but less sad and angry at the world

PS Hi Supa

• 1 month later...

Glad to know people I've never interacted with are happy to see I'm not dead. I'm sure Sal, Jitz, m0ts, Aero and the other old timers* are sad however. Oh and Ladyhawk*; how the fuck are ya? How's the left/right paradigm treating you? ;)

* If those names mean nothing to you, shit happens when you party naked.

Who the hell are you people? And who can point me to the building where the old timers sit around and bicker about pointless shit?

We are the young teenagers who fap endlessly to Paige. Oh yeah, the old folks home is over by the bathroom. :p

Who the hell are you people? And who can point me to the building where the old timers sit around and bicker about pointless shit?

We are aliens, There is no longer too much old people here, Only Aero, HeartBreaker & Smacktalks(M0tsie) are active, Some old members come here from time to time. :D