Anyone still playing?

cadmusnick

I doubt this topic will get even a handful of views but I'm still curious enough to ask, particularly in light of the server death 

Anybody still playing WWE 12? And if so are any saves still floating around?

• 3 months later...

Gosh I miss the community creations for all the previous series  :(

It has contributed to some of my greatest in gaming experiences.They don't make creations like they use to like back during those days. Trust me when I say there wasn't a day when I was still in High School and sometimes use to skip school and purposely sometimes take off just to play these games due to the awesome community they had behind it. It was strong at times like those. 

#Letthegoodtimesroll

Gosh I miss the community creations for all the previous series :(

It has contributed to some of my greatest in gaming experiences.They don't make creations like they use to like back during those days. Trust me when I say there wasn't a day when I was still in High School and sometimes use to skip school and purposely sometimes take off just to play these games due to the awesome community they had behind it. It was strong at times like those.

#Letthegoodtimesroll

Exactly! Look at Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 , that game is like 5 years old and the servers are STILL on! Why can't Yukes do the same? :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Still In Love With The Roster! :lol

It's like , they were ACTUALLY listening to the fans! It's a miracle!!

I know right small legends roster and the ones they had where good like Nash,LOD,Vader,Eddie,An alien Booker T,Etc,Etc.

Only problem was people didn't like to stay down for long.

Edited by ThePenguin

I'm Still In Love With The Roster! :lol

It's like , they were ACTUALLY listening to the fans! It's a miracle!!

I know right small legends roster and the ones they had where good like Nash,LOD,Vader,Eddie,An alien Booker T,Etc,Etc.

Only problem was people didn't like to stay down for long.

I enjoyed how impossible it was on legend mode to beat Big Show , it took me many attempts.

• 2 weeks later...

Pleasantly surprised to see that this thread garnered such a response, I’m actually in the process of rebuilding a save file – does anyone have access to Dynomyte’s  - Four Faces of Foley Caw? I can’t find it anywhere...    And I'm doubting I ever will

The last I played of it was a few weeks actually due to the fact that I only got 13 a few weeks ago, I will probably soon go back to it due to my ECW universe.

I doubt this topic will get even a handful of views but I'm still curious enough to ask, particularly in light of the server death 

Anybody still playing WWE 12? And if so are any saves still floating around?

No and the reason its a no is because of it needing a non downloaded caw to play storymode.

• 1 month later...